Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I’ve only mentioned it a shitload of times since April.. I’ve only mention this same remedies for covid a shitload of times since April.. story has yet changed

even mention this when you doubted the remedies months ago.. now long and behold months later various people are recommending similar remedies for it.. funny how someone can listen to one person but not another even when they are sharing the same info
Nigga

Wut

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm just getting over the shit myself bro. Its been two weeks and I am just starting to normalize. You'll get over this shit and be back to normal soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Good to hear you back to feeling good.. told you , you would recover and start feeling back to your old self.. just another war story to tell

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all are two of the dumbest, corniest fucks to ever post here. @EGO-TRIP you used to be cool man, did you really fall so in love with this retarded-conman-fuck that you don’t know up from down? :confused:

My doctor buddy said there was good evidence that vitamin d deficiency was correlated to COVID severity, worth looking into supps for sure.

Stay up @SamSneed you know we al pulling for your country ass :cool:
think I heard fuaci mentioned it as well..@SamSneed..get well soon...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I'm just getting over the shit myself bro. Its been two weeks and I am just starting to normalize. You'll get over this shit and be back to normal soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Man this shit makes you feel useless

wife is feelin better, she cleans here and there what she can then gets tired

I get tired just to get up and eat, I tried to help clean but my legs just wanna give out

I feel like I’m useless to her, woman sick and still tries to make sure I’m ok,

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why so mad banana eater? You came in here eating bananas, I just pointed it out.. see what happens when you like bananas? Stop eating them and you won’t be called out.. see without the room around you just another banana gulper
But you a monkey tho who eats bananas and throws shit

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
How long were you without taste

that’s the part I hate the most, can’t smell my wife and food sucks without taste

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lost another 2lbs

Ima at 219, 19 more and I’m back at the weight when I was on base

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How long were you without taste

that’s the part I hate the most, can’t smell my wife and food sucks without taste
Most people that I know lost taste got it back within a week.. I didn’t lose taste... major pain in my back, fatigue, breathing was off, weird peeling skin on my thumb, and 1 of my toes were black... this was back in feb b4 we knew “covid”.. I thought I was just having 1 shitty week.. than months later on when they started showing all the symptoms sheet I seen that all those were covid symptoms.. rare dark nail and peeling skin was on a small percentage.. I thought I hit my toe or something cause I was like wtf is my nail black on 1 of them shits.. to a black man it was just 1 crappy week lil did I know it was a virus.. that back pain was a motherfucker though couldn’t sleep on it that good