Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
15 people i know died from it..#15 was two weeks ago...my neighbor is a ballroom instructor and over 50 people he knew died from covid...

You know 15 people who died from Covid and a person you know knows over 50 people that died from covid?

What, are you muthafucka’s over there cooking covid?

LameForkedAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know 15 people who died from Covid and a person you know knows over 50 people that died from covid?

What, are you muthafucka’s over there cooking covid?

LameForkedAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

I get the humor we all here for the jokes

but fam

go easy on this one.

my best friend lost his father his aunt a coworker back to back to back

It was at the peak he was having difficulty finding a place to bury the bodies.

Him and his kids had to celebrate their birthdays and thanksgiving and now Christmas

without him for the first time in they lives.

this thing is evil as f*ck

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get the humor we all here for the jokes

but fam

go easy on this one.

my best friend lost his father his aunt a coworker back to back to back

It was at the peak he was having difficulty finding a place to bury the bodies.

Him and his kids had to celebrate their birthdays and thanksgiving and now Christmas

without him for the first time in they lives.

this thing is evil as f*ck

Trust me I feel you, but that’s me person know over 50 people that died is mind blowing! I’d be GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trust me I feel you, but that’s me person know over 50 people that died is mind blowing! I’d be GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!

If I really sit down and COUNT?

Yeah I know that much easy

but my circle is a lot of medical and social work

older folk too.

Since March?

I never went 2 weeks without hearing about someone I KNEW who died.

And I place ALL that squarely on the orange tumor in chief's sh*t soaked diaper covered lap.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I really sit down and COUNT?

Yeah I know that much easy

but my circle is a lot of medical and social work

older folk too.

Since March?

I never went 2 weeks without hearing about someone I KNEW who died.

And I place ALL that squarely on the orange tumor in chief's sh*t soaked diaper covered lap.

Damn man I’m sorry! :(

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh word, that’s it? Well guess I’ll be headed over to ICU with some zinc and this

close-up-fresh-vegetables-red-bowl_23-2147927272.jpg

Hence my quote, WILL HELP, not will cure. I've been taking all the above along with lots of water for years and rarely get sick and when I do i recover pretty fast. Doesn't hurt to give a brother a tip on something that could help your immune system fight some serious shit.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The wife and I have it

6 people and the guy who also has same job title as her has is, his wife and 7m old baby have it

My wife became ill last week, runny nose, cough, but no aches or fever

Wednesday I felt some what weak at like 10am , I was in contact with 4 people not close but enough. When I got home the fever hit me hard, i dont even know how i made it home, shit was 103, it only lasted one night

Thursday, wife said let's get tested, both pos
Lost smell and taste yesterday

My muscles ache, cant even piss standin up, I'm sensitive to hot and cold, hard to sleep, throw up nothin, not even stomach acid, felt like my stomach want to come out my mouth, we have antibiotics and other meds, I feel a bit better today but still weak

My wife said she never seen me sick, I'm like wtf really damn.

This shit is fuckin real and anyone who dont believe, you need to die from it , fuck you
This

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hence my quote, WILL HELP, not will cure. I've been taking all the above along with lots of water for years and rarely get sick and when I do i recover pretty fast. Doesn't hurt to give a brother a tip on something that could help your immune system fight some serious shit.

Boom!

We especially as black men gotta do better

Not wait till we ARE SICK to fix stuff

Cause you don't want to HAVE diabetes asthma hypertension high blood pressure prostate issues or God forbid anything thyroid related (especially since we kmow Covid targets that stuff)

And THEN exercise and eat better

Try your best to eat better NOW

Especially since we home more

Cook your own food more fruits and vegetables and supplements try to boost your immune system

And since we supposed to be grown here

Go to the bathroom more regularly your kidneys liver spleen intestines etc are important to clean and fight infections

Pro and pre biotics

All this stuff helps FIGHT all virus and infections

Not a cure.. but TRUST IT WILL HELP WITH EVERYTHING.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Boom!

We especially as black men gotta do better

Not wait till we ARE SICK to fix stuff

Cause you don't want to HAVE diabetes asthma hypertension high blood pressure prostate issues or God forbid anything thyroid related (especially since we kmow Covid targets that stuff)

And THEN exercise and eat better

Try your best to eat better NOW

Especially since we home more

Cook your own food more fruits and vegetables and supplements try to boost your immune system

And since we supposed to be grown here

Go to the bathroom more regularly your kidneys liver spleen intestines etc are important to clean and fight infections

Pro and pre biotics

All this stuff helps FIGHT all virus and infections

Not a cure.. but TRUST IT WILL HELP WITH EVERYTHING.
Bro I don’t eat bs, I take vitamins, I even cut down on beer this yr

my wife cooks our meals at home, always fresh, I take apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, lots of water

it don’t matter,rona don’t care

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that were true, same for Karma, White people and White supremacy would not still rule. I've seen so much good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people to know that that energy you speak of is not true

Uh the sun is tryin to burn them off the face of the universe

thats like the ultimate in universal karma....

cacs get their shit all the time.. they just going to

highlight their fortunes and cover up their misfortunes

to create the illusion, one exist, while the other doesnt...

I thought you was hip to that bullshit illusion..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro I don’t eat bs, I take vitamins, I even cut down on beer this yr

my wife cooks our meals at home, always fresh, I take apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, lots of water

it don’t matter,rona don’t care

Your misunderstanding what im saying fam

Pre existing conditions cause major complications

You one of the lucky ones

You don't want to have asthma or be prone to upper respiratory infections or any heart issues, or blood issues

Which sadly my baby checks a few of those boxes.

So of couse world class athletes get it and if it effects your mental...well

But being HEALTHY ALWAYS HELPS.

Wearing your mask staying clean social distance vitamin c d antioxidants all help.

I don't think anyone read what i wrote and thought a salad and a flintstone vitamin prevents covid

At least i hope not