Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Matt_stafford_2016.jpg

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He gat paid befeaux DAK?

He agreed to a four-year, $128 million contract. His average annual salary of $32 million per season puts him No. 8 among quarterbacks, after Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson got their megadeals this summer. He's just ahead of Cowboys rival Dak Prescott, who is making $31.4 million on the franchise tag in 2020.Oct 4, 2020

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a RB has over 100 yards by the 4th qtr you should not have 6 pts. Shows the defense does not fear him as a passer.

Add Geoff to the mix to I think he is overrated also. Menshew is a gimmick but he has actually played better than most of these QBs with less weapons.

Edit: Nevermind he is being exposed by the Lions.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayfield is a strong No. 2

CFVmhn.jpg

Baker is not the best, but he is not the worst also.

When dude had a pocket time of about 2 seconds he's decent....but when the pocket collapses in 1.4 seconds ...he has to make a quick decision and well....

Let Roethlisberger, Mahomes, Wilson ...etc have only 1.6 seconds to decide and see how well they do.

We have an injured line and some piss poor pieces

Plus without a dominant run game to keep defenses honest.....

Baker is not my favorite QB by far but he is worlds better than "Johnny football"

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stafford? He has built a career on hollow/inflated stats. The man's career record is 68-78-1.

And most importantly, zero playoff wins.
infamous for having more success in contract negotiations than on-field play, just like his best friend Clayton Kershaw :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

When dude had a pocket time of about 2 seconds he's decent....but when the pocket collapses in 1.4 seconds ...he has to make a quick decision and well....

Let Roethlisberger, Mahomes, Wilson ...etc have only 1.6 seconds to decide and see how well they do.

Baker is not my favorite QB by far but he is worlds better than "Johnny football"
Did you see the Eagles game last week? Ben can red defenses and get the ball out quickly. He doesn't hold the ball like he use to do to avoid those hits and that's smart. Baker's biggest issue is not being able to read coverages. Fuckin Fitzpatrick was right fuckin there!!!! :hithead: Now enjoy these titties. See you later in the season in Cleveland. :cheers:

KezpHp.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

True. I just don't like him. All the BS he has done in college is considered passion. But let Cam do it and he is showboating. I never saw a black QB grab their crotch at another team. But Mayfield its passion and desire to win. I hope he is out the league in a few years. Sorry I hate that dude and don't even know him.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a RB has over 100 yards by the 4th qtr you should not have 6 pts. Shows the defense does not fear him as a passer.

Add Geoff to the mix to I think he is overrated also. Menshew is a gimmick but he has actually played better than most of these QBs with less weapons.

Edit: Nevermind he is being exposed by the Lions.
giphy.gif

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Eagles are 1-4-1 NFC East blows ass. You can't be playoff contender with that kind of record...They better come correct next week and start using Jalen. At least they need to give him a chance.