"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have 4x the population of Germany but 54x the daily deaths: MAGA

:smh::smh::angry:

Deaths per day (7 day average as of 10/12)

France: 77
Germany: 13
UK: 72
Spain: 128
Italy: 29
Canada: 18

US: 703
:smh: :smh: :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
We have 4x the population of Germany but 54x the daily deaths: MAGA

:smh::smh::angry:

Deaths per day (7 day average as of 10/12)

France: 77
Germany: 13
UK: 72
Spain: 128
Italy: 29
Canada: 18

US: 703
:smh: :smh: :smh:
This is a damn shame and I see why Canada do not want any Americans in their country

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man These motherfuckers need to go back to the drawing board immediately they need to do this the right way and start over again
Do things the right way? Start over again? Do you think the regulatory agencies in this country are going to get in Elly’s way?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coworker returned to work today after being out since August with the rona.
Rona ran her ass over.
She now has some memory issues and is diabetic now as well as she had some issues with walking for awhile.
She tested negative 3 times with the rapid response test.
Moral of the story, dont trust the rapid test.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Dutch woman, 89, becomes first recorded person to die after COVID-19 reinfection
Experts are discovering that reinfection can occur swiftly, and the second bout of illness can be more severe

Not good but I’m glad Biden is doing small rallies and keeping his self spaced out between people and Kamala is doing the Senate hearing about the supreme court justice from a remote location. It’s starting to get real sticky out there

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I am very happy we almost at the end of this administration because herd immunity do not work with this virus especially now when you have different Strains out there. This shit is going to kill a lot of people this winter.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am very happy we almost at the end of this administration because herd immunity do not work with this virus especially now when you have different Strains out there. This shit is going to kill a lot of people this winter.
I know that you know this, but just to stress how faulty their reasoning is on this: mass exposure is not how herd immunity even works to begin with. I'm still pissed that these morons are so stupid that we have to bypass the core of their stupidity to even try to address their errors.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

@gene cisco

I swear people will not learn at all....

Football from high school to college to the pros going to get people fuuuuuuuucked up.

Man. It's going to be a loooooooong winter. Fools downtown in the bars like it ain't shit. I thought they had capacity restrictions. Browns went from 6k to 12k with flu season coming up. What could go wrong? People stubborn as fuck. :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Football from high school to college to the pros going to get people fuuuuuuuucked up.

Man. It's going to be a loooooooong winter. Fools downtown in the bars like it ain't shit. I thought they had capacity restrictions. Browns went from 6k to 12k with flu season coming up. What could go wrong? People stubborn as fuck. :smh:

This is,why the NFL and the governors should have restricted the amount of people at the stadium. Then,again those two care about money than lives.

You got leaders continuing to say they care about the safety of people's lives but doing the the complete opposite while ignoring scientists telling them this isn't a good idea.

Ohio still don't have a director in the health department, I believe.It's been 5 months now..

When,people look back 10,20,50 and 100 years from now. People are going to say the same fucking thing we're currently saying about the incompetence of the leaders during the 1918 Flu pandemic....You would have thought leaders would have learned from the 1918 Flu but I guess not.Even,in movies tell you not to ignore the scientists during a pandemic yet here we are ignoring the scientists....

They're saying cases are surging more quickly in the Midwest and the West coast,like I predicted, a few months back.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Wow.....
People are getting too damn careless out here and see Cacs are beginning to catch the most hell know right now with this virus

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
These people are playing stupid games and look like a death totals is going up a little bit more from this virus boy I tell you this country even when Biden get into the White House you still have a lot of stupid ass people in this country.

I want my freedom.

Wearing a mask is unconstitutional.

It's my body.

Mask don't prevent the spread of covid-19.

I live in a free country.

Kids don't get the virus.

If,you're scare of the virus stay home.

You have to mandate mask use. $300 first offense. $3000 second offense. $30,000 third offense and 5 days in jail.

Bars lose liquor licenses if noncompliant. So on and so on.

A couple of bars in Ohio loss their license because they wasn't complaint to the law.