"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is not good I am very pissed off at some of the people in this country for being hardheaded. If one of those movie viruses was to ever breaks out with is the current climate of this country I know we all are dead

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is not good I am very pissed off at some of the people in this country for being hardheaded. If one of those movie viruses was to ever breaks out with is the current climate of this country I know we all are dead
:lol:
Now who's wearing a tinfoil hat?
There are allegedly 22 cases WORLDWIDE of re-infection. Only ONE in the U.S. and he has recovered BOTH times. You have a bigger chance of being struck by lightning if you're one of the millions who have already had it.
They are blasting this in the news to instill fear so they can get more test subjects ready to take the vaccine now that J&J and astrazeneca have both hit bumps in trial testing.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Now who's wearing a tinfoil hat?
There are allegedly 22 cases WORLDWIDE of re-infection. Only ONE in the U.S. and he has recovered BOTH times. You have a bigger chance of being struck by lightning if you're one of the millions who have already had it.
They are blasting this in the news to instill fear so they can get more test subjects ready to take the vaccine now that J&J and astrazeneca have both hit bumps in trial testing.
The re-infection rate is a little higher they said the same shit when the virus first came to America and you see what happened after that don’t be stupid

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif