The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
the fight between Indra and sheidheda was a letdown considering the buildup between them and what they have done in the past

The ending sequence with Echo was great from Raven talking her down, to Hope going berserk and Diyoza making the sacrifice and being crystalized

Wondering if the last war will be an actual war against some other group or a test for humanity like Jordan thinks

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This episode was basically Enemy Mine but it was still fantastic. Probably Bellamy’s best episode.

I just peeped that this season is all about Spirituality and Faith.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Murphy's evolution to reluctant leader has been written well, both raven and octavia saying they understand clarke now

Another break again without a return date for last 4 eps, earliest return date would be sept 9

Reactions: Jae

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I missed something. What's makes Madi special again? She still sees images although the flame was removed?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
hard to believe next week is series finale, seems like a lot to wrap up

Wonder how many more bodies Clarke will catch 1 last time next week

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Not surprising Clarke fucked up the test, finale should've been longer, felt rushed

:lol: When the entity told Clarke "no, you can never join us, you are the only person to commit a murder during your test

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wasnt expecting that cameo by chick from Fear The Walking Dead(forgot she started on this show)

..and yes this finale was rushed as hell

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was disappointed in the ending. It really should have been a two hour ending. Also the ending didn’t make sense.

There was no need to kill Bellamy based on the ending. I wish they would have ended the show with more of a happy ending

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was I the only one thinking about the hookup potential in the finale. There were 3 straight guys left on Earth (Murphy, Jordan, & Levitt), although they've already paired off I think there's room for some polyamory with all the other single women left (Raven, Gaia, Echo, Niylah). It's not like any of them can get pregnant. The showrunner said that he dropped hints and an attraction between Clarke and Gaia, we already know she goes both ways so maybe they hook up or become a thruple with her old cut-buddy Niylah.

I wish they did a full 2-hour finale, but I think they just barely got what they did due to COVID. And since the dude who plays Bellamy checked himself out of the final season, it really screwed up some potential storylines. Overall, my only real complaint was that Raven didn't get more of a happy ending. She was the reason I started watching to begin with, and sure she saved humanity by retaking the Test but it kinda seems weird that her reward is to spend the rest of her life, single, surrounded by all her friends on a deserted planet. I guess the upside is that as the group's leading engineer she gets to rebuild the planet as she sees fit, plus they still got access to all the supplies left behind on Sanctum and Bardo, so that's a pretty big blank canvas for her to fill her time with.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm two episodes behind... I've been mad busy. I'll be in here tonight to break shit down.

I binge watch all the episodes. I saw the first 5 but got sick of the network making us wait two weeks.. I enjoyed the last season but the last episode should have been two hours...imo

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
u know this last season was pretty much a lay up if @fonzerrillii still havent given us a breakdown a month later ...lol

so disappointed but all in all a great show overall ... :yes:

Man that season finale was fucking bullshit

Also my local cw network had major fucking issues with the sound. Every one sounded like they were talking out of water. It completely affected my ability to enjoy this last season so I’m going to do a rewatch.

Overall I really enjoyed the last season but it felt like this really was supposed to be a bigger story and they had to rush through a lot of concepts to reach the end. In all honesty this should have been 24 episodes. This season really needed more episodes.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Also my local cw network had major fucking issues with the sound. Every one sounded like they were talking out of water. It completely affected my ability to enjoy this last season so I’m going to do a rewatch.

Overall I really enjoyed the last season but it felt like this really was supposed to be a bigger story and they had to rush through a lot of concepts to reach the end. In all honesty this should have been 24 episodes. This season really needed more episodes.

If you have a roku or apple tv, watch the episodes on the CW app.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

jus say it ...

they mailed it in like all long running series ...very few have the send off u hope for ...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

For whatever reason, TV executives like to rush the final season of shows that been out for awhile.

It made no sense to kill Bellamy but Madi died anyways. They skipped the plot with Jordan figuring it out that it was a test instead of a war. The transcended storyline was kinda rushed too.

Like,I said I enjoyed it but it could have been longer especially the last episode.Unless,the actors didn't want to come back they should have brought back everyone that died like Jasper,Harper,Monty and etc