Black voter asks Trump when was the last time America was great

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
russia_dinner2000.jpg

Not a fan of Biden or the wench but a vote for anybody but them is a vote for Trump. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So the claim is that the dems have done nothing. There you vote for another party that does nothing for black people? So what's the logic for doing that?

The point is that continuing to vote for them is accomplishing what?

They have no reason to do anything if we vote for them at a 90% clip just because they aren't the Republican Party.

We vote for the covert racist over the overt as a reward.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The point is that continuing to vote for them is accomplishing what?

They have no reason to do anything if we vote for them at a 90% clip just because they aren't the Republican Party.

We vote for the covert racist over the overt as a reward.
The point is the Green Party hasn't done anything for black folk. Do they even have a black agenda because I sure can't find one?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Do you follow politics at all?

Ralph Nader was calling for universal health care, ending the drug war, criminal justice reform and reparations 20 years ago
Is that your answer to if the Green Party has a black agenda? Ralph Nader:confused:
Dude it's 2020....where is the Green Party's black agenda?
Remember you folks don't want any of that vague shit..
You want things that are specific to black people and black people only.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is that your answer to if the Green Party has a black agenda? Ralph Nader:confused:
Dude it's 2020....where is the Green Party's black agenda?
Remember you folks don't want any of that vague shit..
You want things that are specific to black people and black people only.

Yeah, the guy who ran for president twice :rolleyes:

I would expect the candidate running to actually lay out a plan and agenda, but what do I know.

Where's the democratic party's black agenda?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, the guy who ran for president twice :rolleyes:

I would expect the candidate running to actually lay out a plan and agenda, but what do I know.

Where's the democratic party's black agenda?
It's 2020 dude. Where is the Green Party's black agenda that specifically talks about doing things for black people and black people only?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
More than the Republican or green party...
Close the door up on your way out.

Unable to answer the question, huh

LOL at These dumb ass niggas talking about the Green Party is better Lmfao . Jesus Christ anything to sound smart and contrarian. Fucking idiots, the Green Party are your typical White Liberals who don’t give a fuck about Blacks

and what are the democrats?