John Esposito President and CEO of Moët Hennessy USA donated 1 million to trumps campaign!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hennessy_banner.jpg

YOU MOTHERFUCKAS ARE CONFLICTED AS HELL RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU?!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Joins Home Disappointment and Bass Pro Shops. Cabelas too I think, along with many others.

While we're marching, tearing down statues, and addressing racism we need to put these tRump supporters on blast and remember them. Because I guarantee you when tRump and his allies are gone they will act like they've always been your friend and sympathetic to your cause. Meanwhile calling you a barrelful of n****** behind your back.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most mofo’s we enrich don’t give a shit about us. They know what we like and ensure we have plenty of it! But hey, maybe Esposito has been donating to HBCU’s for years much like Mike Ilitch with Rosa Parks!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't drink alcohol :)

The fuck you waiting for you summabytch...

lol jokes.. your liver loves you bruh..

I used to drink beer, well fake ass malt liquor,

now I only drink on vacation....

or I have my chinese herbal liqor, baji chiew.. great for the joints....

but you dont need alcohol to have a good time..

it does make you not give a fuck, and can lead to some really bad

fuckin life choices

or some of the best times you will ever have in your life....

the key

is to

Know yourself

and

KNOW YOUR LIMITS!!!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Everyone in here is suggesting alternative brands but are you sure that the owners of these companies haven't donated too?
Hennessy is part of a huge conglomerate. High end shit. With the volume they sell it doesn't surprise me.

I don't think Costco donated and I'm sure most of the small house brands I drink don't either.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hennessy_banner.jpg

YOU MOTHERFUCKAS ARE CONFLICTED AS HELL RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU?!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
by the way as I been telling people for yrs "white" hennesy is not really henny.. Notice it appears in no posters or is not on their site... 8 months ago not only was I proven right but I actually found out what's the real cognac they use.. Lol the greatest con ever.. Don't ask im trying to flip the concoction myself

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Henny is undeserving of the black market. There needs to be another brand, even if it’s rebranded Kirkland to be the black go to.

The same with Timbs, Lawrys, Franks hot sauce, and others

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Henny is undeserving of the black market. There needs to be another brand, even if it’s rebranded Kirkland to be the black go to.

The same with Timbs, Lawrys, Franks hot sauce, and others
I think I recall an organization trying to establish a website to publish the civil rights or affirmative action records of all the major corporations as well as smaller ones that are heavily patronized by black people. Their political donations, those of their board members and executives should also go into the formula of rating their records.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Most people don't know but Costco (I bring it up because this is Kirkland brand) is the biggest wine distributor in the country

Crazy
The DC store alone has put most of the wholesale liquor distributors out of business. You go up in there on Saturday morning and dudes buying by the pickup truck full