Gun pulled on Black Florida man for checking his own Mailbox !

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The MOST surprising words are from the State Attorney
“It is sad that racism can turn the most mundane act into a confrontation with potentially violent overtones,” said State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle. “All Mr. Wynn wanted to do was go into his mailbox for his mail. Suddenly, as the video shows, Mr. Fucheck accosted him with a barrage of ugly statements and racial slurs. This incident was about much, much more than the obnoxious behavior of an irate man arming himself and screaming at someone he did not know and had no reason to fear. With this arrest, we are alleging today that the incident was about hate and intimidation, pure and simple. I wish to commend the work of the Miami-Dade Police Department’s Northside District Detectives and agents of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for their efforts intended to bring this case to a proper resolution.”
Video is HERE

9071562eb1d27370e51996881a368530

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me give everyone Not from Miami a little context. This hood is a part of Little Haiti called Little River. Was once all white, then went all black, now whites are coming back. Its the highest point of Miami, 7 feet above land or so. Crackas are scared they about to lose everything so they going hard at Lil haiti.

As you can see by the kids riding by, this is still a predominantly black hood. This cracka is way way way way...way outta line.

Also hes from the north east clearly (Accent and last name). These Jets/Patriot fans are the worst part of Miami. They move down and bring that bullshit with them. They are not used to being in a no english city.

Start with Zimmerman

I hope all that has happened changes that

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Naw man, not gonna point a gun at me at my own house. Dude had too much patience for this shit especially now. The nerve of this CAC to be acting like he’s the neighborhood police. Tell CAC to keep driving or when I get inside my house and come out you gonna be dead.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Naw man, not gonna point a gun at me at my own house. Dude had too much patience for this shit especially now. The nerve of this CAC to be acting like he’s the neighborhood police. Tell CAC to keep driving or when I get inside my house and come out you gonna be dead.

Wannabe Zimmerman 2.0

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I give him credit for the steel nerve while old dood was holding a gun. But wtf, there’s been so many examples of this in 2020.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No sir, Where I’m from you don’t pull a gun on me threaten my life and get away with it.

He didnt get away with it. What that brother did was smart and effective. He clearly didnt have a gun on him. So what would you do? Kick the gun in the air grab it kill him? Give this man his credit, he had no gun and handled it the right way.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The MOST surprising words are from the State Attorney
“It is sad that racism can turn the most mundane act into a confrontation with potentially violent overtones,” said State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle. “All Mr. Wynn wanted to do was go into his mailbox for his mail. Suddenly, as the video shows, Mr. Fucheck accosted him with a barrage of ugly statements and racial slurs. This incident was about much, much more than the obnoxious behavior of an irate man arming himself and screaming at someone he did not know and had no reason to fear. With this arrest, we are alleging today that the incident was about hate and intimidation, pure and simple. I wish to commend the work of the Miami-Dade Police Department’s Northside District Detectives and agents of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for their efforts intended to bring this case to a proper resolution.”
Video is HERE

9071562eb1d27370e51996881a368530

He looks like he's related to Brett Frave!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
And he was a convicted felon wow people we are going to see more of this until November and it may go into a overdrive when Trump lose so be prepared you may have to knock a CAC out here in there

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didnt get away with it. What that brother did was smart and effective. He clearly didnt have a gun on him. So what would you do? Kick the gun in the air grab it kill him? Give this man his credit, he had no gun and handled it the right way.
Yep. Standing strong yet non threatening is the only response. Can one sue another in a civil case for unlawful detainment?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Florida has become a republiklan kkk enclave. You see it in damn near every elected official and the fuckery in the last presidential election. Not to mention the dangling chad bullshit bush used to give the state to his brother.
I still remember that election night 2000

It was like a fucking movie.