Van Jones helped craft the Trump administration's weak, weak police reform bill. Then he went on TV to praise it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The same bill that got manafort out of prison. Cohen is home too.

Bolton was paid $2 Millie. Folks should be out here selling data to Russians instead of cocaine.

And this story was only released to distract Americans from the president of the country going halfzies on the death of American soldiers.

The senate rushed to give Russia its money so they can put in on American soldiers heads. Moscow Mitch and Czar Cheeto. Shout out to Russian Randy? Any trips to Russia this July 4th?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All my skinfolk ain't kinfolk
No globalist can be trusted in this time of awakening even a Jackson, TN country boy indoctrinated at Yale Law.

Van Jones married and procreated with an “other” (not so-called black) so he is confused and compromised.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
20% of the covid-19 cases are in the united states

COVID-19 Cases Top 10 Million Worldwide

The coronavirus pandemic reached a new milestone on Sunday, with the number of confirmed cases worldwide surpassing 10 million and deaths nearing half a million.

According to data collected by Johns Hopkins University, there were 10,044,731 confirmed cases and 499,892 deaths globally by early Sunday afternoon. The number of cases is likely much higher, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announcing this week that for every reported case, there were 10 other estimated infections in the U.S.

More than 2.5 million of those confirmed cases are in the U.S.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
They put something in his green tea, he Manchurian than a mothafucka if any of this is true.

But id eer on the side of the Blackman until I see or hear the tapes.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ebb9c95472ed7336fe13e70f5f56f1ef.png

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Brothers Jones. Vann and Vernon. I'm not sure which one of these buck-dancing Sambos is kissing the most white ass. But neither is good for black people.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No globalist can be trusted in this time of awakening even a Jackson, TN country boy indoctrinated at Yale Law.

Van Jones married and procreated with an “other” (not so-called black) so he is confused and compromised.

I don't know, he doesn't seem too confused here.

He's more of a moderate with age, he seems he more in between.

George Floyd protest bought alot of these commentators' real feelings came out.

Keyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's always been suspect. So unfortunately I'm not surprised. He's one of those throw a rock...hide ya hand type of dude.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll wait until I hear his response. If it’s confirmed, fuck him. Period.

No it's confirmed, look at the video I posted and ask yourself who has the guts to come on TV and bash white liberal females?

Dude played CNN like WIll Cain played ESPN lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The “two sides are different” brigade is avoiding this thread like the Neanderthals are avoiding wearing face masks.

:itsawrap:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The “two sides are different” brigade is avoiding this thread like the Neanderthals are avoiding wearing face masks.

:itsawrap:

Yep human nature, dudes will jump ship for a check or a bigger check. Those dudes really believe in some self purity dependent on a party like the R is evil and the dems are pure like others won't do the same. Human nature man...

All these dudes are snakes, all in it for political gain and financial empowerment. They just have the unique gifts of great education and great speaking but they're no different than the regular folks.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we really surprised about this. I mean,he's been saying some stuff that made you look at him a little funny..

He's one of those people that tries to play both sides.

Between him, Cornell saying "White Supremacy is undefeated and will be around for a long time" and that sister who appears on CNN and said this, I knew these folks need that check, I bet most of them don't even like white folks like that, just a job man...