DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Yea he definitely didn't make his next move his best move

At all
Aw yes, the infamous 'if you shoot me, you better kill me' mentality. :smh: Grim reaper was asking that cat if he want a ride, not telling. Could have said no and went home.
:lol:

Niggas always gotta learn the hard way man. :smh:

Need to stop all this wolfing without backup be able to back it up.

You know the lil nigga got the smoker on him, and you decide to offer up your brisket.
Dude with the dreads, must work for those folks.
C’mon bruh. :smh:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude that shot him,could of just held off for a few and that might of kept him from spending the rest of his life in prison.Words never hurt nothing more than your ego and after waking up the next day,all is forgotten cause it's new shit to worry about.

I just wish more of us blacks would be more willing to handle the police like that when they step out of line instead of each other where there's a double win,he's dead,you're in prison working for pennies for the next 40-50 years if you live to see it.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They said dude was 37, if that's the case you old enough to know not to argue with someone when you know they strapped.

Gas stations on my side of town, it's always something jumping off there , it use to be a hangout spot. Niggas was always getting shot there...:smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he died over "Youz a bitch n$$$a"......

no

he died because, a dude he was beefin wit was holdin,

and instead of just shuttin up and walkin in the opposite direction...

he gonna tell the dude he was beefin with

WITH THE LOADED GUN,

that he will take the gun from him,

he TELLS HIM THIS as he is walkin towards him...

THATS

why he got shot....!!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no

he died because, a dude he was beefin wit was holdin,

and instead of just shuttin up and walkin in the opposite direction...

he gonna tell the dude he was beefin with

WITH THE LOADED GUN,

that he will take the gun from him,

he TELLS HIM THIS as he is walkin towards him...

THATS

why he got shot....!!
Yep just like I said....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know the gun laws in Louisville but I feel he could actually beat this as self defense. Dude did say he was gonna take the gun and shoot him with it.

I didn’t want to be “That Guy”, but this is the perfect “Stand your Ground” incident. It all was unnecessary, but dude did approach him in anger saying he was going to knock him out and take his gun.

That’s self defense. :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know the gun laws in Louisville but I feel he could actually beat this as self defense. Dude did say he was gonna take the gun and shoot him with it.

Yeah, I mean the shooter is just standing there and the deceased comes at him saying he's going to shoot him. It seems clear cut but you never know.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea I feel ya..

Im just like the name calling wasnt the problem, walking towards a muthafucka you beefin with

and threatening him, has to be the fuckin dumbest thing anyone thats not bullet proof can do...

bruh he put THREE in dude..

straight to the chest bruh...
The problem is that too many folks out here are insecure and have something to prove. Everybody out here is trying to be the man or that guy.

Meanwhile back in the real world....real life is waking up at 7 AM and punching a clock in one form or another.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is that too many folks out here are insecure and have something to prove. Everybody out here is trying to be the man or that guy.

Meanwhile back in the real world....real life is waking up at 7 AM and punching a clock in one form or another.

yea on the streets its a different said of rules... in our world, if you get disrespected you gonna think with your head first.

in the streets.. its about that fist to the face or that heat....

respect is everything in the streets bruh... bruh tried to violate, take his gun and kick his ass..

how you gonna tell a muthafucka with a gun, what you are gonna do, before you actually try to do it...

Im just sayin...the shooter has a very fuckin easy self defense claim because of that silly bravado...

dont know if there is a whole video, but that video clip sure works in the shooters favor...

but who is to say what the real world is tho, its real to the person experiencing it...

it doesnt matter what world you in, you dont have to be a fuckin idiot about it..

either way.. rip to the bruh...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haaaa, yall must not be black. Laws don't work the same for us that it does for other races. That stand your ground shit is for non blacks for the most part

Lol it still doesn’t change the fact that this what “Stand your Ground” law was made for and is exactly the correct reference in this case

We all know that it doesn’t work for us, and we’re Black.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
Dude yapping at the mouth was 37 and got into all that with a 21-year old cat with nothing but time and a itchy trigger finger; that’s sad. :smh:

Buddy even asked him “you know who I am, nigga?” and calmly and QUICKLY drew and put a few in dude. Damn.
When did he ask him that? Didn't hear that part?