Damn a Karen got Gucci Mane too!

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They won't stop until they are stomped the fuck out. Turn off the cameras and handle your business.

Nah, we are not trying to give them our money in their unjust court system. You meet violence or a physical threat with violence, but in this situation, you return a cacs smoke with fire. I can assure you Karen was afraid of GM’s energy. The Black tongue is the sharpest of them all.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hey dummies, in case you didn't know we have a pandemic that's going on. :dunno:

Courts are closed or the rims are taken down.

They hopped the fence of a closed court to play basketball, in the middle of a pandemic.

There's nothing Karen like about this shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I’ve done the same shit so my daughter and I could practice her softball. The field keeper caught us and just laughed and said if y’all thy dedicated then keep doing it. This right before the pandemic.

Would you whine and cry racism if they told you to leave?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey dummies, in case you didn't know we have a pandemic that's going on. :dunno:

Courts are closed or the rims are taken down.

They hopped the fence of a closed court to play basketball, in the middle of a pandemic.

There's nothing Karen like about this shit.
Thanks for the context. I thought she locked them in until her back up came.

Gucci 'nem were in the wrong for sure.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Side note. His body transformation looks amazing. He legitimately looks like an athlete. He went from a fat sloppy dude to someone who could suit up and give you a red zone touchdown :eek2:
This cracka just flew out the closet
tenor.gif

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
BGOL Investor
White people and their law's it's okay to go in a pack walmart that's nobody's 6 feet apart in that mofo but it not okay to get your eyes checked in there? It's okay to have construction crew's working but court houses closed! It's okay to gather on a beach It's okay to run or walk outside together and hike or trail even fish together okay for them to play tennis and soccer but its not okay to hoop outside on a basketball court so they take rims down! Smh!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
White people and their law's it's okay to go in a pack walmart that's nobody's 6 feet apart in that mofo but it not okay to get your eyes checked in there? It's okay to have construction crew's working but court houses closed! It's okay to gather on a beach It's okay to run or walk outside together and hike or trail even fish together okay for them to play tennis and soccer but its not okay to hoop outside on a basketball court so they take rims down! Smh!
no the things you are saying are "okay" are not, they are just what whitey likes to do so... RULES DON'T APPLY