Oprah "I wished i was white"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You knew the kids from when they see us?

You knew Lee Daniels before he got with Oprah?

Do you really know the shows and the actors I just named?

You realize the number of black actors who cant find work cause cacs and jews wont invest in them?

Give me the list of black peeps who have invested more in black actors.
If you switch actors and put entertainers wouldn't Russel Simmons and Quincy Jones have more than her?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If you switch actors and put entertainers wouldn't Russel Simmons and Quincy Jones have more than her?

Music is a whole other industry that isnt lacking in black entrepreneurship to same degree that the film industry is.

If we cant name anyone in the film industry, whats the point of even looking at other industries for?

Im not even saying Oprah is tops in the film industry, but its a real short list. My question is why is that not worth anything anymore?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im simply saying that you can talk about Oprah's real life instead inventing some wild ass scenario as an analogy.

Even if we go with your analogy, Oprah built ALOT more then one house and she hasnt put any of my brothers in jail, relatively speaking of course... So where are we going with this?

Let me be more direct with you.

What would you rather see Oprah make a doc about a white rapist, or see her fund another project that puts black professionals at work?

Of course she could do both, im just wondering why right now one seems to be more important then the other to some people.

She has the power to do both in her sleep...

You seem balanced and reasonably intelligent in the least. I know simplistic analogies don't go over your head. If this were an actual conversation you were trying to have here sure, I'd elaborate, but c'mmmmmon! Lol your just having fun in here. I have nothing against it either. I hope you don't give some of these dudes in here strokes though lml

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Music is a whole other industry that isnt lacking in black entrepreneurship to same degree that the film industry is.

If we cant name anyone in the film industry, whats the point of even looking at other industries for?

Im not even saying Oprah is tops in the film industry, but its a real short list. My question is why is that not worth anything anymore?
Harder to get in music than film.. Lots of extra jobs available, lots of films being made, plus you have many formats like commercials, tv shows, documentaries, movies,etc.. Way more options in movies than music.. You don't even really need to be talented to get a lot of acting jobs..sometimes they juss need extra bodies in the background.. Than you also got another category b films/straight to dvd... Way more money in the film industry than music... So Russel giving opportunities to very limited slots in the music industry is definitely diff than Oprah giving slots

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You seem balanced and reasonably intelligent in the least. I know simplistic analogies don't go over your head. If this were an actual conversation you were trying to have here sure, I'd elaborate, but c'mmmmmon! Lol your just having fun in here. I have nothing against it either. I hope you don't give some of these dudes in here strokes though lml

Give his own muffuckin ass a stroke..tryin to hold up for a muffuckin OREO..brah

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Of course im playing devils advocate but theres a reason why... Its too much pitting black men vs black women on the internet right now imho. I love my black women too much for this.

Like this video here... Its a reason its cut off like this. People aint thinking. Just jumping on hateful bandwagons with both feet.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course im playing devils advocate but theres a reason why... Its too much pitting black men vs black women on the internet right now imho. I love my black women too much for this.

Like this video here... Its a reason its cut off like this. People aint thinking. Just jumping on hateful bandwagons with both feet.
You said it's to much putting black women vs black men going on yet you defending 1 of the biggest culprit.. Makes no sense but ok

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Harder to get in music than film.. Lots of extra jobs available, lots of films being made, plus you have many formats like commercials, tv shows, documentaries, movies,etc.. Way more options in movies than music.. You don't even really need to be talented to get a lot of acting jobs..sometimes they juss need extra bodies in the background.. Than you also got another category b films/straight to dvd... Way more money in the film industry than music... So Russel giving opportunities to very limited slots in the music industry is definitely diff than Oprah giving slots

Wait what???

How many black men and women built a fortune in music? How many can say the same about film?

Way way way more doors are open in music.

And the fact that you cant find anyone in Oprah's industry proves my entire point.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait what???

How many black men and women built a fortune in music? How many can say the same about film?

Way way way more doors are open in music.

And the fact that you find anyone in Oprah's industry proves my entire point.
Denzel, will Smith making 20+ million per film who making that just off music? Kevin Hart making 5+ million per flicks, you got the rock, Tyler perry, you got comedians making 5-20 million off of netflix standups... Black panther had several actor make millions.. What black music project brought in a billion dollars? Black panther for can't think of nothing as far as music in modern times... Way more film/movie opportunities than in music

A movie needs more employees to develop a project compared to music.. Therefore more opportunities

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You said it's to much putting black women vs black men going on yet you defending 1 of the biggest culprit.. Makes no sense but ok

Lol but when she made shows about the racist justice system and unfairly incarcerated black men... She was against us then too?

Again, im just asking, because that did happen.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol but when she made shows about the racist justice system and unfairly incarcerated black men... She was against us then too?

Nino Brown gave out turkeys during thanksgiving to did that make him a positive role model?

you said it in your own words you hate the war between black man vs black women.. Yet you got your rifle out ready to fire at any1 who come near 1 of the war starters.. Makes no sense but carry on

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Denzel, will Smith making 20+ million per film who making that just off music? Kevin Hart making 5+ million per flicks, you got the rock, Tyler perry, you got comedians making 5-20 million off of netflix standups... Black panther had several actor make millions.. What black music project brought in a billion dollars? Black panther for can't think of nothing as far as music in modern times... Way more film/movie opportunities than in music

A movie needs more employees to develop a project compared to music.. Therefore more opportunities

Kanye West made 150 mill last year. Doing what?

According to Forbes 7 of the 15 biggest earners in 2019 are black in music. In film its 2 of the top 15 and thats including the Rock.

Last year Will Smith made 35 mill. He doesnt crack the top 35 of what music artists made. Travis Scott made 20 mill more then him.

Chadwick Boseman earned 2 million for Black Panther. Im sure he ended up with more cause of the profits, but do you think all actors got a cut?

If you popular (Ice Cube, Chris Rock) and you go make movies, its all gravy, but if you a regular guy trying to break in...

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Nino Brown gave out turkeys during thanksgiving to did that make him a positive role model?

you said it in your own words you hate the war between black man vs black women.. Yet you got your rifle out ready to fire at any1 who come near 1 of the war starters.. Makes no sense but carry on

You had to bring out Nino Brown fam???

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When did the BedWanch..make this movie... And u have ducked every muffuckin question..I have asked you...and I thank u a AGENT..FOLK...have u posted yo hand or anything for verification...before I proceed

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
When did the BedWanch..make this movie... And u have ducked every muffuckin question..I have asked you...and I thank u a AGENT..FOLK...have u posted yo hand or anything for verification...before I proceed

Serving Life (2011)
When They See Us (2019)

Do you have that list yet?

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop looking back and who is is now and look forward people!!! She has done soooo much for our race, stop badgering her. Y'all bunch of crabs.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serving Life (2011)
When They See Us (2019)

Do you have that list yet?

What black Mayne has she put on? I see she helped some filthy skinhead CAc named Doctor Filth, and some backyard pussy eating Butch dike anti Black Mayne named Kayle, and some hateful MAMMIE named IYANLA..DO I NEED TO LIST MORE..FOLK

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What black Mayne has she put on? I see she helped some filthy skinhead CAc named Doctor Filth, and some backyard pussy eating Butch dike anti Black Mayne named Kayle, and some hateful MAMMIE named IYANLA..DO I NEED TO LIST MORE..FOLK

the crazy shit is Iyanla was hardcore for the bruhs.. and her an Oprah went at it hardcore..

when Oprah saw she was too much for her people, she cut her off..

Iyanla was going through some hard times... hit Oprah up.. and Oprah said.. Ill give you one more chance.. but you better know your role...

the rest is what it is....

Iyalana used to go hard bruh... but agent oprah got to her bruh..

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the crazy shit is Iyanla was hardcore for the bruhs.. and her an Oprah went at it hardcore..

when Oprah saw she was too much for her people, she cut her off..

Iyanla was going through some hard times... hit Oprah up.. and Oprah said.. Ill give you one more chance.. but you better know your role...

the rest is what it is....

Iyalana used to go hard bruh... but agent oprah got to her bruh..

Agreed..Mr. GB...I need for this all universe Agent to pick up this ball...and brang his ass..BRAH

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Thats not the list I asked.

Im having fun in this thread but your incoherent, childish replies aint it cuz.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kanye West made 150 mill last year. Doing what?

According to Forbes 7 of the 15 biggest earners in 2019 are black in music. In film its 2 of the top 15 and thats including the Rock.

Last year Will Smith made 35 mill. He doesnt crack the top 35 of what music artists made. Travis Scott made 20 mill more then him.

Chadwick Boseman earned 2 million for Black Panther. Im sure he ended up with more cause of the profits, but do you think all actors got a cut?

If you popular (Ice Cube, Chris Rock) and you go make movies, its all gravy, but if you a regular guy trying to break in...
The top 7 earners didn't make money solely off of music.. Once again what music project netted over a billion dollars these past yrs? Notice you said bp probably made more than 2 million notice you didn't mention all the other people who made a million off of bp.. Once again it takes more employees to do a film, tv show, commercial than it does an album which means more employment opportunities.. How many people did you think it took to make oprah talk show? You got various cameramen, people that handle lights, audio, editing, makeup/hair, catering services, key grip, you got people that direct the audience... Notice all those jobs juss for a 1 hr show where there's only 1 main character.. Imagine a movie set and how many more jobs are available for individuals to make money.. She was generating millions off that show each yr which means you know crew members were caking it to.. Which goes back to killa question how many black men Oprah put on for them slots or bigger opportunities?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The top 7 earners didn't make money solely off of music.. Once again what music project netted over a billion dollars these past yrs? Notice you said bp probably made more than 2 million notice you didn't mention all the other people who made a million off of bp.. Once again it takes more employees to do a film, tv show, commercial than it does an album which means more employment opportunities.. How many people did you think it took to make oprah talk show? You got various cameramen, people that handle lights, audio, editing, makeup/hair, catering services, key grip, you got people that direct the audience... Notice all those jobs juss for a 1 hr show where there's only 1 main character.. Imagine a movie set and how many more jobs are available for individuals to make money.. She was generating millions off that show each yr which means you know crew members were caking it to.. Which goes back to killa question how many black men Oprah put on for them slots or bigger opportunities?

Dude has ducked every question I asked him...I'm calling him a Kike..brah

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

You know when i asked my question it was about who has invested more in black ACTORS.

You and everyone else in the thread couldnt find anyone so you decided to switch it to the music industry. But my question was obviously about investing in TALENT. Not the workforce.

I have a friend who's job for years was putting cables down on a movie set in the right place. Do you think he tells people he "made it in the film industry"???? Fuck no and we would laugh at him if he ever put it that way. You got all the way to talking about catering services on a set. Dude....Simply put, there are more black musicians making it then black actors making it.

Listen, since you cant find anyone who has invested more in black actors then Oprah, just say so.

Last edited: