BREAKING NEWS: Massive gun battle breaks in New Jersey, officer shot

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is how you started. Remember? I'm so glad we're writing this down.

Look out for the BIE shit to be ramped up. What other violence have Hebrew Israelites committed? I've never heard of any, other than shouting muhfuckas down on the streets, what do they do?

You'd never heard of any. So I just reminded you of 3 incidents off the top of my head.

I ain't hyping up shit. You make these people sound like they are on par with some of those well organized, well armed groups that showed up in Charlottesville. You CAN'T make that equation and that's what the Alphabet is doing by labeling impotent groups as Black Identity Extremists when they haven't busted grapes in any food fight, ARE NOT organized for shit, and only spout of online and on street corners.

Nobody showed up for Korryn Gaines as you noted, but look who all showed up at the Bundy's Ranch daring the Feds to do anything. The two don't even compare but the Feds wanna pretend that they do or that BIEs are more dangerous.

I'm not trying to say that there were "only a few incidents and actors" as much as I'm saying any REAL threat from these groups are demonstrably negligible. Your reminder was needed BECAUSE of the infrequent activity from these groups.

Now You jump to two even more distant events and talk about a comparison that I never made. But it's Funny that you remember those at all. All of a sudden, you got your memory back. You seem to pay more attention to incidents involving white people. I wonder why. And you're saying that the white militant groups are more prepared than the Black ones with so much pride. Strange

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here goes some footage where you see the alleged perpetrators hop out the Van (white home depot/U-haul looking van parks on right of video) and cleared the block when they pulled the rifles out and went into the store. I do see one guy out of the store. Makes me wonder did they have specific targets?

I know police from all over the city headed over. Even where I was at you saw the police mobilization heavy heading over there big time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did they close EVERY school in the city? We are being programmed to have certain automatic responses and conditioned to seeing this militaristic reaction to put whole blocks on lockdown. Meanwhile, PD is coppin' pleas for thoughts and prayers for downed cops as though they are fallen soldiers on a battlefield.

I hope that no innocent people were caught in a crossfire between the cops and thug.

also,

this happend in a kosher deli, and we know who runs the media..

so we KNOW who the narrative is going to favor, and who its going to demonize..

its not fuckin cognitive science.. unless youre an agent..

you know what it is bruh!

let these agents stay on the sell out side and confused bruh

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This is how you started. Remember? I'm so glad we're writing this down.

You'd never heard of any. So I just reminded you of 3 incidents off the top of my head.

Now You jump to two even more distant events and talk about a comparison that I never made. But it's Funny that you remember those at all. All of a sudden, you got your memory back. You seem to pay more attention to incidents involving white people. I wonder why. And you're saying that the white militant groups are more prepared than the Black ones with so much pride. Strange
This BIE bullshit is being bandied about in recent weeks and then Barr comes out with a statement about support of Police, etc.

BIE is hyped as though there is an ISIS/ISIL group operating in the US, meanwhile the White Nationalist groups are constantly downplayed.

Remind me of an incident where any Chapter of any faction of Black Hebrew Israelites showed up in force and disrupted ANYTHING. Within the quote of me is a Tweet that says "The Violent Black Hebrew Israelites," so I ask you who, as a ORGANIZED GROUP has the Hebrew Israelites effectively attacked at the level that compares to a number of White Nationalists who showed up in force to defend Bundy or to show up at the border of Mexico to act as an unwanted, unsolicited Militia?

You had to remind me of those INDIVIDUAL actors because they are too few and too infrequent to come to mind. Are you willing to buy the "Lone Wolf" line about White actors but keep a tally of Black individual actors?
How is it funny that a muhfucka can remember a weeks long standoff on Federal Lands that stayed in the news forever?

It's prideful to note that White groups are more prepared and better armed than any Black group? o_O

Charlottesville.jpg

ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg

32D16B0C00000578-3521831-image-m-36_1459729180717.jpg

Search images of Armed White Nationalist Groups then search for Armed Black Nationalist Groups and above is one of the FEW color photos you'll come up with. All of that shit is B&W photos from the 60s.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This BIE bullshit is being bandied about in recent weeks and then Barr comes out with a statement about support of Police, etc.

BIE is hyped as though there is an ISIS/ISIL group operating in the US, meanwhile the White Nationalist groups are constantly downplayed.

Remind me of an incident where any Chapter of any faction of Black Hebrew Israelites showed up in force and disrupted ANYTHING. Within the quote of me is a Tweet that says "The Violent Black Hebrew Israelites," so I ask you who, as a ORGANIZED GROUP has the Hebrew Israelites effectively attacked at the level that compares to a number of White Nationalists who showed up in force to defend Bundy or to show up at the border of Mexico to act as an unwanted, unsolicited Militia?

You had to remind me of those INDIVIDUAL actors because they are too few and too infrequent to come to mind. Are you willing to buy the "Lone Wolf" line about White actors but keep a tally of Black individual actors?
How is it funny that a muhfucka can remember a weeks long standoff on Federal Lands that stayed in the news forever?

It's prideful to note that White groups are more prepared and better armed than any Black group? o_O

Charlottesville.jpg

ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg

32D16B0C00000578-3521831-image-m-36_1459729180717.jpg

Search images of Armed White Nationalist Groups then search for Armed Black Nationalist Groups and above is one of the FEW color photos you'll come up with. All of that shit is B&W photos from the 60s.

Point is, when people asked for hate crime laws , this is part of what you get, ESPECIALLY wheb you rely on white liberal groups to do your dirty work for you. Groups like the SPLC, Which you are relying on to tell you about the white groups, keep tabs on the Black ones too. Theres always "Individual actors" in all of this shit because they're based more on ideology than an actual organization. Your boy Tariq calls is "being ON CODE". They're depicted as terror CELLS.

Quit sticking your head in the sand. This is the result

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't know how big Jersey City is or how it's laid out, but if this is playing out in real time on the West side of town, with THAT level of response, how much immediate danger is a school in on the East side of town?
What OTHER State and City Agencies are put on lockdown in response? If the DPW was in the middle of repairing a water main on the East side, would they shut that down and leave households and businesses without water until the situation was resolved?

When these School Administrators and Principals are given the order to lockdown the school, that's a complete and utter cease of Operations for that time period. That pretty much disrupts the remainder of the school day for 38 schools.

That's not a measured response, that's a panic. :eek2::dunno:
It's a panic because officials were unaware if this was an isolated incident or a calculated attack throughout other parts of the city involving other individuals. Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with erroring on the side of caution. Remember, school buses travel throughout the city and I'm sure they go down or near the route where the shooting took place. Just be safe and keep all children in the school.

LLxtLG.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got to start getting ready. They already been planning an excuse for martial law. They already got a lot of countries locked down with their puppets running the countries.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Point is, when people asked for hate crime laws , this is part of what you get, ESPECIALLY wheb you rely on white liberal groups to do your dirty work for you. Groups like the SPLC, Which you are relying on to tell you about the white groups, keep tabs on the Black ones too. Theres always "Individual actors" in all of this shit because they're based more on ideology than an actual organization. Your boy Tariq calls is "being ON CODE". They're depicted as terror CELLS.

Man. That's what I tried to tell cats. That SPLC would be all over BGOL. That's the type of source SOME folks actually rely on. :smh:

I remember visiting the website and seeing the black groups they labeled as hate groups. Just not believing a man can be a woman will get you hate status with them. Be careful with those white liberals. Sometimes, it's a trap.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man. That's what I tried to tell cats. That SPLC would be all over BGOL. That's the type of source SOME folks actually rely on. :smh:

I remember visiting the website and seeing the black groups they labeled as hate groups. Just not believing a man can be a woman will get you hate status with them. Be careful with those white liberals. Sometimes, it's a trap.
You just said a WORD. Do these idiots get that even though they're NOT about half the shit they're saying here, this whole board could be labelled a hate group?

Let's see... A stickies thread for all the Black men killed by cops. That can be seen as a data base for those cops names , and called a revenge list. Numerous threads asking when someone is gonna kill Zimmerman, and a few weak plots that never get past the speculation phase. Page after page of CAC this, CAC that. As if no one can figure that shit out. Granted, it's just basically barber shop talk, but to different eyes, HNIC is the leader of a hate group lmao.

For all we know, some of these people Involved in some of these incidents have been on this board before. They think we known about stormfront, but stormfront don't know about us? Lmao people are slooooooooooooww. And yes, there are plenty of people on that hate group list, just because they don't wanna call a man a woman.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Cannot be stressed enough. The covert arm of r/ws. They are not friends of the black community. They exploit us for their gain and before anyone says different ask black people who live in northern cities how the liberal agenda is benefiting us now. The overt arm of r/ws we are aware of because they make their intentions known. So we know conservatives(really libertarians) was never a friend of the black community. One side will either watch you sink or swim on your own with zero empathy for any group that don't look like them. The other side wants you dependent on them forever and tax you to death for everything while cancelling your pain through shame tactics. Just because some claim they don't feel the left liberal ooze don't mean they ain't getting slimed.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

On this we agree. Same shit with the Three Strikes Laws that, "You asked for this! You asked for it!" to quote Bill Clinton. I also wanted people to proceed with caution in the cases against Cosby and Kelly for the exact same reasons.
By having a large segment of the population calling for their heads and what have you, they were moving the goal posts all the while with the peoples approval because in the Court of Public Opinion, they didn't deserve due process.

What source of data would you recommend to view data on shit like this from? The non-partisan FBI?

As far as Tariq, do a cursory search on any Tariq thread and Shaka54.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Lol at y'all bruhs being against the SPLC ::roflmao3:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hebrew Israelites aren't the only ones scamming people on the Sovereign Citizen shit. There are White groups who do and believe the same. That's NOT something that's unique to one particular group.

"The movement can be traced back to white-extremist groups like Posse Comitatus and the constitutional militia movement.[14] It also includes members of Moorish sects. "

The Washitaw Nation.
The SPLC puts them at about 200 members. They are associated with the Moorish movements. Not exactly Hebrew Israelites, but I get chu.

Micah X was a New Black Panther...got it.

So three individuals from three splintered groups makes this shit the norm, huh? That's all it takes for all of us to be brainwashed, huh?

You get far more mass shooters per year than anything that some Black Militant in a decade and you think we'd remember every isolated incident as though it happens as regularly as these school shooters, or what group they were reppin'? Coincidentally, all of these incidents occurred in the Summer of 16.
You would remember that shit if you were a white nationalist like exilequeen.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You just said a WORD. Do these idiots get that even though they're NOT about half the shit they're saying here, this whole board could be labelled a hate group?

Let's see... A stickies thread for all the Black men killed by cops. That can be seen as a data base for those cops names , and called a revenge list. Numerous threads asking when someone is gonna kill Zimmerman, and a few weak plots that never get past the speculation phase. Page after page of CAC this, CAC that. As if no one can figure that shit out. Granted, it's just basically barber shop talk, but to different eyes, HNIC is the leader of a hate group lmao.

For all we know, some of these people Involved in some of these incidents have been on this board before. They think we known about stormfront, but stormfront don't know about us? Lmao people are slooooooooooooww. And yes, there are plenty of people on that hate group list, just because they don't wanna call a man a woman.
And you'd still be considered an accomplice in it all. The so-called Exiled King is a known associate of the BGOL Syndicate.:lol:

sharkbait28

International Member

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

The SPLC AND the ADL are both dubious. I'm surprised that Black Frats aren't listed as Terrorist Organizations by their standards.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ofc not... it's the "hate" that hate created, and unsurprisingly SPLC understands as such. Conservative readings of reality are retarded and countenance such things
SPLC labels the nation as a hate group. I've also seen them basically saying that someone saying a man can't be a woman is hate speech. You do realize that would put this site on their radar. Too many examples to list, but they a favorite of white liberals. I don't fuck with hippies like that. They can be allies, but only when doing what WE say, not the other way around. Fuck their labels.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The SPLC AND the ADL are both dubious. I'm surprised that Black Frats aren't listed as Terrorist Organizations by their standards.
Yeah, that's my point. You have to be careful allowing others to create labels. See how they got black groups under the same fucking labels? Lose all fucking credibility with me with that shit. Period.

So all the positive brothers I know who follow the Nation are in a hate group? foh.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
And you'd still be considered an accomplice in it all. The so-called Exiled King is a known associate of the BGOL Syndicate.:lol:
Oh absolutely. No denying that lol.which is why I don’t fall for the bullshit or just go along with anything the SPLC says.

sharkbait28

International Member
SPLC labels the nation as a hate group. I've also seen them basically saying that someone saying a man can't be a woman is hate speech. You do realize that would put this site on their radar. Too many examples to list, but they a favorite of white liberals. I don't fuck with hippies like that. They can be allies, but only when doing what WE say, not the other way around. Fuck their labels.

Presenting their critique of black nationalists as being as pervasive or equivalent to the white nationalism they focus a bunch of their attention on (or which is a real threat in 2019) is disingenuous my dude. They correctly understand any "black nationalism" as rising out of our historical context:

Top Takeaways
Existing black nationalist groups have grown in size and new groups have formed. This growth is a response to the current climate of racial divisiveness, specifically police violence and Donald Trump’s derisive remarks about African Americans, including journalists and NFL players, and majority-black countries...
(https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/black-nationalist)

I don't give af about the trans, man/woman thing... Gene my dude folks are gonna live vicariously online thru their avatars completely in like 20 years... who tf cares about how ppl identify? I'm manly af but all this shit is falling by the wayside... think of how much "identity" changed in the last 20 years.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, that's my point. You have to be careful allowing others to create labels. See how they got black groups under the same fucking labels? Lose all fucking credibility with me with that shit. Period.

So all the positive brothers I know who follow the Nation are in a hate group? foh.
I'm well aware of it too GC, but tell me what group isn't monitored and labeled by the SPLC that the FBI or other Agencies don't follow suit.
Does NOT the FBI consider The Nation of Islam a threat? How bout BLM of all things? Jeff Sessions pulled Black Identity Extremists directly out of his ass.

And all of this exchange with @exiledking was me stating that the BIE shit is gonna be on the uptick for the near future.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Presenting their critique of black nationalists as being as pervasive or equivalent to the white nationalism they focus a bunch of their attention on (or which is a real threat in 2019) is disingenuous my dude. They correctly understand any "black nationalism" as rising out of our historical context:

Top Takeaways
Existing black nationalist groups have grown in size and new groups have formed. This growth is a response to the current climate of racial divisiveness, specifically police violence and Donald Trump’s derisive remarks about African Americans, including journalists and NFL players, and majority-black countries...

I don't give af about the trans, man/woman thing... Gene my dude folks are gonna live vicariously online thru their avatars completely in like 20 years... who tf cares about how ppl identify? I'm manly af but all this shit is falling by the wayside... think of how much "identity" changed in the last 20 years.
Despite all that shit they said under black nationalism, they still put the NOI in hate group designation.

I don't give a fuck about the gender identity. I'm just using it as an example of those hippies at the SPLC just jumping the gun on hate. As long as the nation got hate status, the SPLC isn't to be taken serious in my eyes. So now the black people racist let them tell it. :smh: Organized hate, huh? Man, those cacs can kick fucking rocks man.

I just don't feel comfortable with white hippies leading the way on what is and isn't hate. No. Can't do it. Fuck that.

You showed what they said on black nationalism, not the NOI.

Nonetheless, its bizarre theology of innate black superiority over whites – a belief system vehemently and consistently rejected by mainstream Muslims – and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate. :hmm:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm well aware of it too GC, but tell me what group isn't monitored and labeled by the SPLC that the FBI or other Agencies don't follow suit.
Does NOT the FBI consider The Nation of Islam a threat? How bout BLM of all things? Jeff Sessions pulled Black Identity Extremists directly out of his ass.

And all of this exchange with @exiledking was me stating that the BIE shit is gonna be on the uptick for the near future.
Yeah, BIE got next. That's what folks don't get. It don't stop with what YOU don't like. :eek:"B-b-b-but it's different. Black people can't be racist." Folks going to keep believing that until the goal posts are moved on their asses.

sharkbait28

International Member
Despite all that shit they said under black nationalism, they still put the NOI in hate group designation.

I don't give a fuck about the gender identity. I'm just using it as an example of those hippies at the SPLC just jumping the gun on hate. As long as the nation got hate status, the SPLC isn't to be taken serious in my eyes. So now the black people racist let them tell it. :smh: Organized hate, huh? Man, those cacs can kick fucking rocks man.

I just don't feel comfortable with white hippies leading the way on what is and isn't hate. No. Can't do it. Fuck that.

You showed what they said on black nationalism, not the NOI.

Nonetheless, its bizarre theology of innate black superiority over whites – a belief system vehemently and consistently rejected by mainstream Muslims – and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate. :hmm:

It's counterintuitive, especially for those of us who see racism and shitty human behavior clearly for what it is but sure... the NOI is garbage.

Do any of us really give af about the NOI post Malcolm? (except that corny fuck kogalee muhammad?) You harp a lot on liberals bruh but conservatives are the ones holding up garbage pails swearing we should smell roses.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's counterintuitive, especially for those of us who see racism and shitty human behavior clearly for what it is but sure... the NOI is garbage.

Do any of us really give af about the NOI post Malcolm? (except that corny fuck kogalee muhammad?) You harp a lot on liberals bruh but conservatives are the ones holding up garbage pails swearing we should smell roses.
Conservatives going to conservative. Fuck'em. It's the ones pretending to be my friends that worry me. :smh:

Seriously, how do you think they would respond to BGOL? All jokes aside. You know they'd basically act like this was a hate site. That my friend, is the problem.

I see a site full of positive black folks shooting the shit. The hippies would see hate. Fuck what the conservatives think altogether.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, BIE got next. That's what folks don't get. It don't stop with what YOU don't like. :eek:"B-b-b-but it's different. Black people can't be racist." Folks going to keep believing that until the goal posts are moved on their asses.
YES! And I'm watching incidents like this to justify (incrementally) this militarized Police presence in our midst. These labels are being used to convince people that this MUST be done.
This seems like the next iteration of a strategy against us.