BREAKING NEWS: Massive gun battle breaks in New Jersey, officer shot

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lol me and pops went on this summer trip with Tyrone Nesby from the Clippers. He was from there and wanted to show us his hometown

That shit was country and backwards as fuck. I couldn’t believe Chicago was in the same state

I googled where that shit is. SMFH. Shit looks like a mini Detroit in the middle of nowhere. That has to be one of the shittiest places in America

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's Huck Finn territory on the banks of the MS River and there is still imagery of Riverboats being loaded with cotton and shit by slave labor. Vicksburg, MS is the only place that I've been to with just a ton of Confederate Historical Markers and a HUUGE Confederate Cemetery.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Lol me and pops went on this summer trip with Tyrone Nesby from the Clippers. He was from there and wanted to show us his hometown

That shit was country and backwards as fuck. I couldn’t believe Chicago was in the same state
IL is a long ass State though, with Chicago being damn near as north as you can get and still be in IL, but Cairo is at the southern tip, bordered by KY, TN, MO, and AR just down the river. :lol:
That's the region that I am from in TN.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IL is a long ass State though, with Chicago being damn near as north as you can get and still be in IL, but Cairo is at the southern tip, bordered by KY, TN, MO, and AR just down the river. :lol:
That's the region that I am from in TN.

Mannn we went in like 02

That shit looked like it was stuck in the 1950s

T Nez was the man when he went back there. Took us to”the point” where the two bodies of water meet but never touch

He also showed us the slave caves

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
My city its right on the other side of Manhattan

Was actually on the phone with my best friend when everything first was going down

Damn.

I think I went thru there last time I went to NYC. Holland Tunnel side.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
DazzlingSoftBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: