Inmate badly beats up his public defender (he shot up a church wedding and hit the bride and pastor)

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Church shooting suspect badly beats public defender

800.jpeg

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A man charged with attempted murder in a church shooting attacked his public defender during a jailhouse meeting, sending the man to intensive care with severe head injuries and no memory of the beating, according to documents released Tuesday.

Dale Holloway, 37, of Manchester, assaulted public defender Michael Davidow on Monday morning at the Valley Street jail in Manchester, New Hampshire, the documents said.

No one saw the assault because the two men were in an unmonitored interview room, and the closest officer was at a desk facing away from the room, according to jail officials.

Attorneys generally turn the lights on and off or tap the glass to get the officer’s attention when a meeting ends, officials told police. In this case, the officer heard a knock and turned to see Holloway standing up and Davidow seated at the table, with his hands over his face and blood dripping onto the floor.

During the ambulance ride, Davidow told paramedics he was a public defender but didn’t remember going to work, and he was unable to answer questions about the year or time of day. At the hospital, he said he remembered putting his phone and keys into a locker at the jail before his meeting with Holloway, and then waking up in the ambulance.

The lawyer, who suffered a broken nose, a stroke caused by bleeding around the brain and other injuries, also told police that a previous meeting with Holloway hadn’t gone well, and that Holloway did not want him as his lawyer.

At his arraignment Tuesday in the beating case, Holloway denied assaulting Davidow and said he got the attention of the officer after noticing the attorney had a nosebleed, WMUR-TV reported.

The public defender’s office has withdrawn from the case, and it is not clear whether Holloway has a new lawyer for either the new jailhouse assault charge or the charges stemming from the church shooting.

He pleaded not guilty last week to attempted murder, assault and being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm after being accused of wounding a pastor and bride during a wedding Oct. 12 at the New England Pentecostal Ministries in Pelham.

Stanley Choate, 75, the presiding bishop, was shot in the chest. Claire McMullen, 60, was shot in the arm. Authorities said they are still investigating a motive.

They have said the groom, Mark Castiglione, is the father of a man recently charged with killing Holloway’s stepfather. Brandon Castiglione, 24, is accused of killing Luis Garcia, 60, in Londonderry on Oct. 1.

Attachments

• 800.jpeg
    800.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 24,560

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
They have said the groom, Mark Castiglione, is the father of a man recently charged with killing Holloway’s stepfather. Brandon Castiglione, 24, is accused of killing Luis Garcia, 60, in Londonderry on Oct. 1.
You know what, I had to reread this a few times.

Dude went to the church to shoot the son and probably his dad. Tattoo head just lost his father to the dude son who was getting married.

He was on some vigilante shit.

Some crazy shit but explains why he flipping out and I really ain't mad at him.

This mofo just killed tattoo head's dad.
5d94ab816f727.image.jpg

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude went to the church to shoot the son and probably his dad. Tattoo head just lost his father to the dude son who was getting married.

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg
Why do I get the feelimg he grew up a spoiled rich kid?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg

Agreed, it was revenge.

Now regarding the lawyer.

If it's not on tape, nobody saw it and the lawyer doesn't remember?

Sounds like it didn't happen to me...

giphy.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Agreed, it was revenge.

Now regarding the lawyer.

giphy.gif
That public defender was probably like "look I don't know what you want me to do, they are offering you 25 yrs, but you're lucky because you won't do good going to trial since you're on parole and already a convicted felon".

Dude just went off and said fuckit. Lost his dad, a room full of witnesses at the wedding, he know he ain't getting out.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
There’s Niggas in New Hampshire!?!?! Did he think he can walk around in cac ass New Hampshire with face and neck tattoos and fit in? His Black ass is already a target.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think he did nothing to the public defender. PD don't even remember anything :dunno:

He might not have even shot up the church. Hell, even if he did... he's a victim of trauma.... time served. Put him in an aversion program, he be aight.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That public defender was probably like "look I don't know what you want me to do, they are offering you 25 yrs, but you're lucky because you won't do good going to trial since you're on parole and already a convicted felon".

Dude just went off and said fuckit. Lost his dad, a room full of witnesses at the wedding, he know he ain't getting out.

Sounds about right

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg

wait hola hola hold da fuck up... this cac here just murked tattoo hairlines pops...??

are they going to be in the same prison... if so... he bout to be instabitch...

he gonna be washing funky ass underwear fo days

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg
wait was the public defender a cac? If he was than that black man was not guilty... He juss so happen to be celebrating a wedding mideastern style with a gun salute and the pastor and bride dumbasses got in the way of his celebration... That public defender had a violent case of sleep walking disorder... Friendly fire and in the room with somebody who had a bad disorder... Black man was a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time... He should get some therapy and released immediately with 100 required hrs of community service

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
"At his arraignment Tuesday in the beating case, Holloway denied assaulting Davidow and said he got the attention of the officer after noticing the attorney had a nosebleed, WMUR-TV reported."

I knew it. They are setting the brother up to take the fall for his nosebleed.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg

Yeah, but it was his step-daddy. Step-daddies aint really cool w/ you like that anyway.

Sounds like an excuse to murk to me.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

5d94ab816f727.image.jpg
Man that's some wild shit yo.

A6OprU.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
You sound like an idiot too … a locked room with two people, one dripping blood with severe injuries and the other no doubt with the others DNA all over his fists …… :hmm: