Trump just dug a deeper hole for his self

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's the same shit. Tweet to get a reaction out of the left. Play victim with his followers. Rinse. Repeat.
Gene Cisco, @Soul On Ice @KingTaharqa never call for his removal. Rinse and Repeat

Trump could lynch a Black person on 5th Avenue and you 3 would never admit he needs to be removed from office. KingTaharqa is praising Trump in other threads.

If a Democrat said that you three would have a 50 page thread already saying to vote every Democrat out of office.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Gene Cisco, @Soul On Ice @KingTaharqa never call for his removal. Rinse and Repeat

Trump could lynch a Black person on 5th Avenue and you 3 would never admit he needs to be removed from office. KingTaharqa is praising Trump in other threads.

If a Democrat said that you three would have a 50 page thread already saying to vote every Democrat out of office.
Why you always doing punk shit like this? I've been saying fuck Trump. I'm just not rabid about him nor do I get emotional about anything his dumb ass says.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

that kt dude is clearly an agent. like, for real.

bgol is a target and it is clear that the agents are here.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why you always doing punk shit like this? I've been saying fuck Trump. I'm just not rabid about him nor do I get emotional about anything his dumb ass says.
Same way you call normal people emotional over Trump you are emotional over Democrats.

You all have no problem going after a random Hispanic making racist remarks but can’t acknowledge Trump needs to be removed? The guy sitting in the presidency holding real power over all of us.

I’m interested in where your line will be for Trump. We’ll see it in his 2nd term I’m 100% certain of that.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
op is delusional. Ain’t shit happening from this. In fact Lindsay Gayham just came out agreeing that he’s being treated like a lynching victim. Along with other Republikkklans going on TV supporting his comments. Give it up. Trump ain’t going anywhere

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
op is delusional. Ain’t shit happening from this. In fact Lindsay Gayham just came out agreeing that he’s being treated like a lynching victim. Along with other Republikkklans going on TV supporting his comments. Give it up. Trump ain’t going anywhere

Yeah this is the same guy that called Mexicans rapist and got caught saying he like to grab women by the pussy.

You think his base care about “Lynching”. Lol :)

Like Dave Chappelle said. Donald Trump is just talking poor white people greatest hits.

He is just talking like most white people behind close doors talk about Minority’s. That’s why they like him and respect him because he has the balls to say whatever he wants and is unapologetic about it. He does not care about political correctness.

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he feels that he is being lynched in every sense of the word then they should do that right on the front lawn of the White House.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

You forgot @VAiz4hustlaz :superman2::raccoon:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: He loves to attack others but someone touches him on the shoulder, he acts like you're trying to cut his head off. He plays victim perfectly. :smh:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
:smh: He loves to attack others but someone touches him on the shoulder, he acts like you're trying to cut his head off. He plays victim perfectly. :smh:

case in point:' when corrected by female astronaut, notice how he reflexively fixes his hair with one of his fingers...

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
53% of white women voted for him and will do so again with no hesitation...:smh:

Yeah the Democratics are in panic mode right now. For the cameras they say trump is behind in the polls. But behind close doors they are in straight panic mode as none of there candidates can win the general election.

I was trying to tell you that there internal polls has trump winning. It don’t take a genius. All ways watch people actions and reactions! It’s the reason why they are pushing for impeachment

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Democratics are in panic mode right now. For the cameras they say trump is behind in the polls. But behind close doors they are in straight panic mode as none of there candidates can win the general election.

I was trying to tell you that there internal polls has trump winning. It don’t take a genius. All ways watch people actions and reactions! It’s the reason why they are pushing for impeachment

Pussies threw their most valid candidate to the wolves over some fabricated bullshit :angry:

Al-Franken-Quotes-3.jpg