Lol big boi

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Raw dick and Netflix:lol:

Earthgang is nowhere near as ground breaking or lyrically stimulating as OutKast was on ANY album. Dumb ass comparison.

Crazy shit how Big Boi, is the one with the legacy family and a wife.

Big Boi and Cube should do a fatherhood album, grown man hip hop, so people can see that Black families to actually exist

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Y'all acting like Big Boi has ever even been in the top 50 of your favorite rappers list.

Hell yeah, he is. I actually wrote my shit out.

Everybody didn't grow up on East Coast shit. My Top 50 missing a lot of them big East Coast names, not that I don't respect them as lyricists, but because I just don't listen or relate to that type of shit.

Of Top 50 rappers I regularly listen and relate to, Big in my Top 20.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

LcFlUq.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Come on now couple weeks ago some post went viral of someone putting Joe budden in their top ten best rappers list.Everyone was listing who they thought were better rappers and not once did I see Big Boi.

That was Joe Budden's list, and even Joe had him at 32

EBPFYG7XoAEicWs.jpg

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raw dick and Netflix:lol:

Earthgang is nowhere near as ground breaking or lyrically stimulating as OutKast was on ANY album. Dumb ass comparison.

Crazy shit how Big Boi, is the one with the legacy family and a wife.

Big Boi and Cube should do a fatherhood album, grown man hip hop, so people can see that Black families to actually exist

Dre said the same thing in GQ interview he said Bigboi always was grounded and better then him in every way. He said while he had a baby mama big boi married his. He give big boi a lot of praise and that’s how I hope it stays. It be lowkey seeming like people want them to hate each other!

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Had to google this earth gang never heard of them but you can definitely see they are influenced by OutKast and GoodieMob Dungeon Family.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
He’s consistently dope. People worshipping 3000 is a little exaggerated. He’s nice but people make it seem like Dre is Jesus

Dre is dope asf. Definitely the best out the south, Although i wouldnt consider Big Boi Top list, Outkast is a perfect group With consistant quality like fam said. Aquimini IMO is agruably the best rap album ever made; and jointly not just cause Dre.

And i say that about Aqumini and Outkast not even my favorite rappers.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Not trying to reset the playstation:roflmao2:

That empty nest fucking can get you in trouble. You know how many of my homeboys got toddlers now after sending kids away to college?

I laugh hard, while knowing I'll be in my mid 40s my damn self when I send mine on to school....

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Yes Juelz said that shit.
Why won't that bitch stay away from the culture.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The shit is really not as serious as folks are making it out to be. Seems like people just hate her.