Hollywood: Rashon Khan On Ex-Wife Saying Cosby & Tarantino Violated Her, Talks Hollywood Will Smith

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Somebody educate me.
Is this dude new or has he always been around talking about past incidents in Hollywood?

Ghost'Em

Rising Star
Registered
I know that.
It just seems like he recently popped out with stories.
I wanted to know if he has always been around talking or is he newly doing it.
Oh ok. I think he has a book coming out soon. So it may be press for that.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You’re going to hear more older brothers come out dropping the real on Cosby. Only dummies think he didn’t violate nobody.

Having said that, he married a hoe.
Man dat bitch he married ain't shit for real. :smh:

Y4rmcj.jpg

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
If Rashon Khan wanted money, then the "upcoming book" would already be available for sale or he could have easily sold an exclusive to a paying tabloid like TMZ or DailyMail. If he wanted fame, then he'd also be trying to get more shine on other platforms while still in the spotlight.

No, this is just a guy who has been adjacent to some very interesting life experiences telling old war stories. But instead of him telling them on a street corner or in a barber shop or at a family BBQ, someone else recorded him and posted them to the Internet and now the stories have gone viral through social media.

Rashon seemingly has nothing to gain or lose and gives zero fucks about repercussions, which make his stories 100% believable.
:popcorn:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is name dropping a whole bunch of ppl, but not dropping his ex’s name.... seems like an attention attempt

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
His wife probably got kicked in the ass AFTER giving up some head or something. Imagine how many times she didn't call him. :eek:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He also worked with Jamie Foxx for a minute.

I remember Jamie talking about him once or twice when the Foxxhole was on (one time specifically is when he told a story about being sick, taking way too much medicine, and having an incident on the plane which Rashan helped him through.)

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these videos discusses Jamie and his dirt.