letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yea
source.gif

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Naw. Looks real to me. Believe it or not and contrary to popular BGOL opinions; there are women naturally built like this in the real world. Besides; look at her struggle in the background. You honestly believe that she can afford a flawless ass job like that? :smh:
Might be where all her money went.

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might be where all her money went.
Possible. But at the end of the day, who really gives a shit?:dunno: . Dudes kill me talking about fake asses. Unless you trying to wife these hoes, so what. These hoes built for smashing and dashing. Most importantly the pussy is real and probably moist, snug and delicious. Enjoy and keep it moving.:yes:

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Possible. But at the end of the day, who really gives a shit?:dunno: . Dudes kill me talking about fake asses. Unless you trying to wife these hoes, so what. These hoes built for smashing and dashing. Most importantly the pussy is real and probably moist, snug and delicious. Enjoy and keep it moving.:yes:
I agree with all of this.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude's kill me expecting us to give props to fake as if they're nice. Sorry fake asses usually look fake and aren't appealing.

I don't really give a shit but if she's posted we're all free to comment.

blac-chyna-750x445.jpg