some shit went down in Memphis, cops shot a dude in handcuffs 24times, onlookers aint like that shit

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
This is childish . That wont bring him back. Only a coward would attack a news reporter. You wait for your day in court and sue they ass.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
niggas wilding out over the wrong shit... the dude they shot killed a man a few weeks ago.. the man had a car to sell so he asked to test drive they car and then shot him in cold blood... So when the U.S. Marshals caught up with him he was still driving the car.. led them on a chase ramed his car into thiers... so he go what he got..

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
niggas wilding out over the wrong shit... the dude they shot killed a man a few weeks ago.. the man had a car to sell so he asked to test drive they car and then shot him in cold blood... So when the U.S. Marshals caught up with him he was still driving the car.. led them on a chase ramed his car into thiers... so he go what he got..
Fuck that. You do not pull that Florida shit in Memphis. They did not coordinate with local authorities, didnt know the city culture and turned a neighborhood into a warzone.

And they had to get backup to save their dumb asses.

You dont fight Memphis niggas in Memphis, even if you're the cops.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

yea but they cats probably tired of bullshit..... just assuming, because I'm sure they know what type of dude he was(the one that got shot)

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
I read 2 stories about this and there was no mention of the handcuffs.

Anyone have any good information about whether the dead man was handcuffed while being shot?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Fuck that. You do not pull that Florida shit in Memphis. They did not coordinate with local authorities, didnt know the city culture and turned a neighborhood into a warzone.

And they had to get backup to save their dumb asses.

You dont fight Memphis niggas in Memphis, even if you're the cops.
So you cool with memphis niggas attacking EMS and Fire workers.. beating up reporters all in defense of a murderer

this had nothing to do with memphis or Florida shit.. this was U.S. marshals serving a warrant.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
So you cool with memphis niggas attacking EMS and Fire workers.. beating up reporters all in defense of a murderer

this had nothing to do with memphis or Florida shit.. this was U.S. marshals serving a warrant.
They violated procedure. If they had done things by the book this wouldn't have happened.

Put the blame on the people who started the house fire, not the folks who live in the house.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fuck off with that bullshit..... How often does the courts give justice to black people?

A lot more often then Kats think... it’s just not in the news.

The true issue is the grossly disproportionate number of black people that are arrested. That’s my main problem. When you have a large number of us arrested.. it’s hard to talk about the 40% to 45% that get shit resolved without issue.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
As for this case.. if the facts are true.. the brother was into some hardcore shit and the car was viewed as a weapon..

I’ll need more facts.. since MPS has a history of corruption

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn.

PWxnoq.jpg

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i've seen so many versions of this story i don't know what to believe....

one version is dude was at home marshals showed up, he ducked up jumped in the car he stole rammed through cop cars n shit jumped out the car gun cocked and he was taken down..

other story he was in the middle of his yard no gun shot down 24 times and left there to die no ambulance.

third story he was handcuffed, then his neck was broke then he was shot a bunch of times....

somebody get the story right already.....

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
I read 2 stories about this and there was no mention of the handcuffs.

Anyone have any good information about whether the dead man was handcuffed while being shot?

I heard from my cousin, in Frayser in Memphis that they shot him in the car... Unloaded on him 16 times. I gotta ride up outta L.A. and get back to Memphis.

Last edited: