Down goes Frazier!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Hmmmm...She only BARELY hit him. Come on now..

So sick of this weak argument, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

Self defense is self defense, if a person touches you in any assaulting way without your permission, it is your RIGHT to defend yourself in anyway
you know how except lethally.

She not only hit him but she snuck him from behind, I'm not saying he's a model citizen on his way to bible study, but regardless of his behavior
what gives her the right to hit him in any way???.......and by your logic get away with it???

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uncalled for. Wasn't close to being necessary. But people really gotta let shit play all the way out in their head before putting their hands on others. I'm not sure what she thought the end result would be, but you don't get to tell someone how to respond once you escalate a situation. Just gotta be ready to deal. Just like if she got some niggas ready to shoot for her, homie can't be mad if that's the response.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So sick of this weak argument, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

Self defense is self defense, if a person touches you in any assaulting way without your permission, it is your RIGHT to defend yourself in anyway
you know how except lethally.

She not only hit him but she snuck him from behind, I'm not saying he's a model citizen on his way to bible study, but regardless of his behavior
what gives her the right to hit him in any way???.......and by your logic get away with it???

I don't agree. It's not about having it both ways. You get props for fighting and dominating another man regardless of if they're of equal strength. You won't get props from me if you beat up Ronda Rousey. She lightly grazed his head. He overreacted.... There's nothing about self defensive in there. He just...overreacted and punched her in the face even though she didn't hurt him in any way.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
51CYZwwirQL.jpg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't agree. It's not about having it both ways. You get props for fighting and dominating another man regardless of if they're of equal strength. You won't get props from me if you beat up Ronda Rousey. She lightly grazed his head. He overreacted.... There's nothing about self defensive in there. He just...overreacted and punched her in the face even though she didn't hurt him in any way.

I used to feel the exact same way. People in our family are raised not to hit women. My cousin almost lost his eye and his scholarship bc of this philosophy. his exgirl wilded out on him one day and he didnt even see it coming . The RINGS she had on her finger cut his eye lid and scratched his eye....The ER doc said he was lucky he didnt lose his eye or his vision. She said she was sorry esp after the cops got there but no amount of sorry would have given him his eye back.
Females in this day of equality need to learn to keep their hands to themselves bc there is not telling how a person will react ...AND THE AGGRESSOR DOES NOT GET TO TELL THE VICTIM HOW TO RESPOND.
women quick to start ish then turn victim when they figure out nature made men stronger for a reason. KEEP YOU HANDS TO YOURSELF ESP WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE PERSON YOU ABOUT LAY HANDS ON. She could have easily chosen to get between him and the scene he was filming. and vocally yell at him. she could have chosen to not get involved. but NO she chose to make direct contact by slapping him. that is the text book definition of ASSAULT.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what they sayin is... somebody, touched her and

she defended her honor but caught the wrong guy...

yea sometimes them knee jerk reactions will get you fucked up,

always good to kick emotions aside and give a situation a little thought before you act...

lots of muthafuckas locked up wishin they followed that lil life lesson

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched it again.. and I dont know what she was thinkin..

tho, she hit him upside the head then had her hands up like

she wanted to fight...

shorty aint know about them lil napolean complex havin ass kniggas..

they hit and stab first.. reason later...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You niggas have a sick hatred for women from being rejected all your lives

Where I come from, where real men are raised, we would just shake the shit out of a woman to let her know that we're stronger and to chill the fuck out

Sometimes it's justifiable but this here is bullshit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You niggas have a sick hatred for women from being rejected all your lives

Where I come from, where real men are raised, we would just shake the shit out of a woman to let her know that we're more strong and to chill the fuck out

where I come from we know all muthafuckas aint thinkin

with a full deck,

and its important in life to act accordingly....

you dont know WHAT a muthafucka is going through..

I wouldve never over reacted like that... but thats me..

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
where I come from we know all muthafuckas aint thinkin

with a full deck,

and its important in life to act accordingly....

you dont know WHAT a muthafucka is going through..

I wouldve never over reacted like that... but thats me..
What a motherfuker is going through at spring break???

Nigga what are you talkin about?

make sense

Just admit you think it's okay to throw knockout punches at little chicks. I can see even throwing a little jab but a knockout punch... nah man

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

make sense

Just admit you think it's okay to throw knockout punches at little chicks. I can see even throwing a little jab but a knockout punch... nah man

lol

da fuck bruh... its NOT rocket science..

what are YOU talkin about.. so just because its

spring break everybody is gonna be monolithic

in thought and action..

out of the millions that attend a spring break event,

is it that hard to understand that everybody that attends

may NOT be a student just wanting to let off some steam, there are all kind of folks that go.

some may go to sell some products... whaa da fuck bruh??

you dont KNOW THIS???

youve been to spring break, you dont know there is a lot of

drinking goin on, and sometimes drinking causes people do act in ways they wouldnt normallly act..

you dont know that just because its spring break, doesnt mean that alone will filter out those that dont think with a full deck.

you know dudes with the date rape pills for example..

there are various people with various personaliities

bruh you scaring me bruh

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She hit him and then SQUARED UP. That's the trigger. He had to do something. Maybe he punched harder than necessary, but he definitely reacted normally to being punched and then squared up upon.
Damn....She did sqaure up. WEEEELLLLLL!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
First of all she barely touched him. I roll with broads too , I’d sick one of my women on that hoe for a beating . I’m not about to be a bitch and fight a bitch who slapped me. You look like a fool. Second this type of shit is why South Beach don’t like Us going there. Niggas always fighting over dumb shit. Ruining Memorial week. Bunch of clown ass fake thugs

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

make sense

These women these days ain't bullshittin...I had one hit me from my blind side..brah..I'm 300 lbs...I SAW FUCKIN LIGHTS...I had to make her see the same thang..