Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
t1larg.giffords.ofgg.jpg

220px-Steve_Scalise_116th_Congress_official_photo.jpg

These white terrorist have been targeting the government and black celebrities for various purposes. The government has been covering up these crimes for military purposes, War on Terror. There may be law enforcement elements sympathetic to their cause.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I watched the video, one guy knocked him down that ran towards him. I noticed the same behavior of everybody running away (flight response). You have to run as a group towards the shooter.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Our deep Condolences to the families of all the murdered muslim worshippers in New Zealand.
And we wish a speedy recovery, both physically and emotionally for the 20 or so injured.
Peace, BGOL.
2ihy1sp.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
white people are so fucking weak. you take away their ability to bribe their way into college and they lose it.

If a white guy is worried about white people dying off, why not get married to a white woman and have some kids...oh that's right, none of these bitch ass dudes can get pussy, so they just sulk online to other dry dick white people about how the world is unfair.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The last kill right outside mosque was fucked up, hits a lady, she yellin for help he comes up and head shots point blank

Get in car then runs over body

Stupid ass shoots from inside car thru front windshield then out passenger window.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I read the manifesto, they are pissed about them flooding into Europe which triggered Brexit. They use these terrorist attacks against Jews to encourage their immigration. I doubt this was a lone wolf attack.

Why are they flocking to Europe? They don't manufacture and use all the products from other countries such as American IT spyware.

Last edited:

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So how long you all think it will be before this is replicated in the US? 2 days? a week? Mosque Security should be arming up if they smart.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend sent me that vid and I ain’t know what it was til the second person that was shot.....

Also the dude that tried to run pass the shooter confused me. It’s like he could have at least tried to stop him......

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
My friend sent me that vid and I ain’t know what it was til the second person that was shot.....

Also the dude that tried to run pass the shooter confused me. It’s like he could have at least tried to stop him......
These are church folk

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So how long you all think it will be before this is replicated in the US? 2 days? a week? Mosque Security should be arming up if they smart.
After watch it it’s hard to think one guard would be enough.

Plus if guard was on his phone

I’ve seen cops on their phones lookin down,

There was on dude right outside the gate who saw him, he could have been the hero if he had strap

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Tesla-Model-Y-interiors.jpg

White people might be celebrating their independence on Arab oil to survive. Yesterday, represented a pivotal point in their history with oil with the Model Y