Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I really hope this bitch dies yo. That's a real fucked up but expected response from her. Anything bad that can happen to a human being I want it to happen to her. I never go that far, but I am making it an exception for her and Trump. Seriously.

g8HMrf.jpg

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youd have to be a fucking indignant moron to think that there isnt something seriously wrong with pinks at this point.

...all deflection aside...these creatures...in places of alleged "peace and harmony" malfunction to the point where they have to kill people who dont look like them.

In the last 10 years:

Pinks killed muslims in a Mosque in Canada
Pinks killed black people in a church in the US
Pinks killed Jews in a synagogue in the US
Pinks kill muslims in a Mosque in New Zealand.

What do all these places have in common?

They are former colonies. Places that were "promised lands" for peasant immigrants from Europe.

These shootings were, allegedly, in peaceful countries during times of peace and in places of worship.

Pinks on the left are going to blame far right pinks, but pinks on the left need to shoulder this blame as well and better police their own people.

Black people have always been held accountable for our criminals....why cant pinks?

This is an embedded problem in the pink race that must be dealt within from within.

When will they admit that this is a race problem and not a political ideology problem?

Last edited:

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
These other non white groups come to the US and laugh at or question why blacks are in the condition they're in. When blacks tell them about racism here they laugh at blacks. They're getting a taste a white supremacy now. I've notice a lot of white supremacists going after a lot of non blacks.

Master Fard Muhammad is making them do this my son. Allah is protecting the black man

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
Youd have to be a fucking indignant moron to think that there isnt something seriously wrong with pinks at this point.

...all deflection aside...these creatures...in places of alleged "peace and harmony" malfunction to the point where they have to kill people who dont look like them.

In the last 10 years:

Pinks killed muslims in a Mosque in Canada
Pinks killed black people in a church in the US
Pinks killed Jews in a synagogue in the US
Pinks kill muslims in a Mosque in New Zealand.

What do all these places have in common?

They are former colonies. Places that were "promised lands" for peasant immigrants from Europe.

These shootings were, allegedly, in peaceful countries during times of peace and in places of worship.

Pinks on the left are going to blame far right pinks, but pinks on the left need to shoulder this blame as well and better police their own people.

Black people have always been held accountable for our criminals....why cant pinks?

This is an embedded problem in the pink race that must be dealt within from within.

When will they admit that this is a race problem and not a political ideology problem?

There is no pink race, boy. There is only the white devil race

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It disgusts me that these mass shootings, often end in an arrest. Theirs no consequences for their actions. Police need to shoot and kill them on sight, fuck bring the handcuffs. Bring the got damn body bag! But yet black men with no guns get killed by police officers!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We are having these attacks in the US. Except our government covers that shit up because of the war on terror. How can we occupy other countries based on a terrorist threat when we are dealing with terrorism domestically from them.

scshootingvictims.jpg

I watched the terrorist video, there is a US connection, it was inspired by my work. He was leaving clues that I would recognize.