Beyond the Pole - New Stripper TV Show

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
DjIqR1e0.jpg

“Beyond the Pole” showcases some of Atlanta’s most famous strippers. Although the series is about strippers the message is more important. What’s your life “Beyond the Pole”?
And what better person than ex-stripper and now self-made millionaire Coach Stormy Wellington (a.k.a. Pitbull in a skirt), to guide the girls to financial freedom.

check da trap if u wanna watch it....:yes:

:money:

tumblr_mazqqhxw6A1ruz6zso1_500.gif

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look here a few years a go a close female cousin was a supervisor of a call center in doraville ...and she told me of all these hoe's and dudes she has
to fire on a weekly basis..so she told me when i come down to visit make it my business to come up to her job for lunch and keep in mind she was the
supervisor on the afternoon shift...and when i got down there all i saw was ex strippers and thirsty dudes chasing them and cuz was like you see this
shit,all these strippers and getting out of the game dont have no clue on how to conduct then self's in an actual working environment,she go's on to
say that the building was wired with cameras and on the regular she will catch them showing there tits and pussy to there male co-workers and they love
to keep up shit all day long...and let me tell you they was all strapped and hood as fuck...

Reactions: smz

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga, they lost me the minute I saw Yung Joc and Lyfe Jennings in advisory roles.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh I'mma watch, but it definitely aint gon be to learn shit! I got 1 job...

Reactions: fu2

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
reviews....? 2 eps out...

:lol:

tumblr_mhbh0nDQph1s481pmo1_500.jpg

Shits trash, they did a pole dancing class, all of them had clothes with their asses all out but them they tied shirts around their waist so you couldn’t see it. I’ve been following that Ms. Dime chick on Instagram for years and started watching it because of her and she wasn’t even in the first episode. I’ll keep watching because they have stripclub scenes coming up but the show isn’t that good

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look here a few years a go a close female cousin was a supervisor of a call center in doraville ...and she told me of all these hoe's and dudes she has
to fire on a weekly basis..so she told me when i come down to visit make it my business to come up to her job for lunch and keep in mind she was the
supervisor on the afternoon shift...and when i got down there all i saw was ex strippers and thirsty dudes chasing them and cuz was like you see this
shit,all these strippers and getting out of the game dont have no clue on how to conduct then self's in an actual working environment,she go's on to
say that the building was wired with cameras and on the regular she will catch them showing there tits and pussy to there male co-workers and they love
to keep up shit all day long...and let me tell you they was all strapped and hood as fuck...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
mannn, let me see If I can find this shyt on TV..... LOL

Shit was TRASH, I think they only had TWO STRIPCLUB SCENES out of the whole 6 episode season. I don’t even know how the strippers Laina and LingLing even made the cut to be on the show

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I worked at a call center in the early 2000s & this is spot on lol. It was chicks from all walks of life working there and a couple was trying to throw the pussy to me but my ass wasn't trying to fuck up my bread. I was living on my own & going to college so I needed that job.

That job had more drama than high school.. I saw niggas get fired for selling weed at work, chicks fighting you name it lol

Good memories though.

Last edited:

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Shit was TRASH, I think they only had TWO STRIPCLUB SCENES out of the whole 6 episode season. I don’t even know how the strippers Laina and LingLing even made the cut to be on the show
Thanks Cat.... I would have been pissed if I saw that shyt and only saw azz for 2 scenes!!!!!! Watch one of the promos and saw a broad choppin wood.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I worked at a call center in the early 2000s & this is spot on lol. It was chicks from all walks of life working there and a couple was trying to throw the pussy to me but my ass wasn't trying to fuck up my bread. I was living on my own & going to college so I needed that job.

That job had more drama than high school.. I saw niggas get fired for selling weed at work, chicks fighting you name it lol

Good memories though.
:lol::lol:....yeahh i seen it for my self...