Why is Dame Dash apologizing to Jay-Z, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, Jim Jones and to others?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm so disappointed, i was already on the fence of canceling him since he's a big time trick although I liked the way he sonned Envy. This apology right here is the nail in the coffin tho Dame is not real 1. Only real ones left are Suge, Lavar, Tariq, Ralo
Another BGOL super hero meets his demise.. :lol:

Apologized to the "culture vulture" too.. :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm so disappointed, i was already on the fence of canceling him since he's a big time trick although I liked the way he sonned Envy. This apology right here is the nail in the coffin tho Dame is not real 1. Only real ones left are Suge, Lavar, Tariq, Ralo
Suge, who? Suge Jackson

rage

International
International Member
That Roc Brunch got Dame feeling some type of way.
That was the final blow for his ego,watching those clips and seeing the pics finally brought him to his knees........... PAUSE!....
:D

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
There’s always that one dude in the crew who lets his mouth, fame & money get ahead of him. Sometimes being humble with money and remembering where you came from goes a long way. It’s really sad to see him down if this is for real.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
He misses the fact that he was not invited, welcomed or deserved to be at that last event with all the power players of black ent.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He misses the fact that he was not invited, welcomed or deserved to be at that last event with all the power players of black ent.

a WHOLE lot of people saying this... the timing IS a tad suspect.

but like I said earlier...

THAT was an apology?

sounded like something straight out of the Laim Neeson school of contrition.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Why was he surrounded by all them crackers was that the Jewish mafia ready to stick him with fentanyl if he said the wrong thing or didn't apologize

shit was weird

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Why was he surrounded by all them crackers was that the Jewish mafia ready to stick him with fentanyl if he said the wrong thing or didn't apologize

shit was weird
I think he did it to show his sincerity on publicizing it thru “credible” sources. Instead of his Self finances “interviews” with Kenyatta in his kitchen. ‍♂️

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
In don't know...But dude sounds like a man trying to "get his house in order"... The question to me is why?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
wait!?!?! Bosses apologize??? :dunno::dunno::dunno:
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: He forever gonna get clowned for that boss shit. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

CD4Dp3.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You guys are mean, he probably has to wear his shirts twice before giving them away now.