Why is Dame Dash apologizing to Jay-Z, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, Jim Jones and to others?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He must be kidnapped and they got a gun pointed at him off camera.

Hmmm....good point, Dame be like....

140903064235-dnt-coren-sotloff-u-s-troops-isis-00001803-story-top.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's doing business with jews,in some form shape or way and he want to continue to make money.....

Lyor isn't even doing nothing,Dame actually helped by even mentioning his name because everyone knows his time has come and gone.....

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Dang, we saw Dame goes through the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Wow. This shit ain’t funny. I wish Dame much success going forward. I hope Jay, Lyor, Steve Stoute, Biggs, and whoever else can forgive dude. He is hurting and would like the relationships he had back.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
That nigga has said he's been going to therapy and I'm guessing this is a part of that.... Making amends with people you've wronged in the past and extending a olive branch to them to reach out... I'm guessing he saw all that black excellence at the roc nation brunch and was like "Damnnnn... I should be there with the fellas..." Think of all the videos you see of Aaliyah.... Each and every one of yall would have been fucked up behind her dying if she was your main chick when she passed away.. He probably spiraled in to some nut shit after that... Hope he gets a good mental space back... Would be nice to see him and hov toast it up one good time.

Reactions: Jae

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm gonna pretend like one of them sorrys is for the time he igg'd me at the Shore Club when I was a naive kid with a demo
:hmm:
Lmaoooo def sound like him...at least he didn't verbally s hit on you... 1 of my friends hate that Nig to this day for that..he thoroughly enjoys his fall from grace... We juss laugh how he soaks in happiness every time a negative dame story comes out lol

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmaoooo def sound like him...at least he didn't verbally s hit on you... 1 of my friends hate that Nig to this day for that..he thoroughly enjoys his fall from grace... We juss laugh how he soaks in happiness every time a negative dame story comes out lol
Dude acted like I was literally invisible :lol:
He was talking to this old white dude telling him how he gets paid to wear prokeds.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Yo I see GOD is back! I was listening to the album from your sig this morning!!!!! Pure flames..why doesn't he take this rap shit serious? Last time I heard anything from him was like 5 years ago....boy is a beast!

I asked him the same! Told him he

Should be on his way to being a

Household name. He said the deals

He was coming across just weren't

What he was looking for, signing

Over too much.