Massive Shootout in Brazil Between Cops & Drug Gang

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
The irony is watching this video clip I keep thinking about the bank robbery shootout scene in the movie Heat. Life imitating art.
No way people are standing around that calm while assault rifles are going off. Sound gotta be edited.
I would assume if you live in an environment where this happened so often, you almost become callous and used to it.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hell naw. Peep the :38 mark. Dude is in the doorway casually checking his phone.

I guess fucking thick bitches while they continuously yell "aye aye aye aye" will relax a muthafucka to death, regardless of circumstances. That shootout was wild. How common is this shit?

Rio is a war zone and it's been particularly bad lately. This is actually a fairly common occurrence. The body count isn't usually this high, but the violence in some of the favelas is really bad.

Their new President said he's about to significantly increase the body count because he's gonna start killing as many dealers as he can.

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way people are standing around that calm while assault rifles are going off. Sound gotta be edited.

Aint that the truth!! No one looked shocked or had that lost look on their face!! If the united states is allowed to push false propaganda on its citizens, just imagine what these other countries are doing to their citizens??

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Police are crookeddown there on Rio. You see them all of the time with their assault weapons out. I’ve seen it when I was chillin at Mabs.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn that looks and sounds like some shit from the movie Heat. :smh:

Gd4uFH.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Rio is a war zone and it's been particularly bad lately. This is actually a fairly common occurrence. The body count isn't usually this high, but the violence in some of the favelas is really bad.

There new President said he's about to significantly increase the body count because he's gonna start killing as many dealers as he can.

What’s the most fucked up thing you seen while in Brazil?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Police are crookeddown there on Rio. You see them all of the time with their assault weapons out. I’ve seen it when I was chillin at Mabs.

Dont they have some bad-ass female officers on the force..? there were a few pics posted on the board here and there:dunno:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
What’s the most fucked up thing you seen while in Brazil?

Was at a club in zone norte ....after it let out (at about 4am), everyone is chilling outside..maybe 1000 people and a car comes flying around the corner shooting... after it pulled off a crowd form... walks about 100 yards over to the crowd and literally watched a kid take his last breaths

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Brazil is a shithole. They have some beautiful women though.

It's really not though. It's just that you have extreme poverty in parts of it. Places like Florianopolis are some of the most beautiful, chilled places in the world.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Their new President said he's about to significantly increase the body count because he's gonna start killing as many dealers as he can.

Yep. He's taking a no judge - no jury approach to the drug gangs and drug epidemic. Bullet justice is now approved. a
Plus he's an ultra-nationalist. Basically Trump on nitro.