Texas couple found guilty of SLAVERY over 16 years

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.ajc.com/news/texas-coup...frican-girl-for-years/n7FphGu8IGLjSk52tUVU2N/

There are a couple twists to this story...

Texas couple found guilty of enslaving African girl for 16 years

— After deliberating for more than eight hours, jurors returned a guilty verdict against Mohamed Toure and his wife, Denise Cros-Toure, on charges of forced labor, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. U.S District Judge Reed O’Connor read the verdicts Thursday evening. The couple face up to 20 years in prison, the newspaper reported.

Toure’s father, Ahmed Sékou Touré, was the first president of Guinea, WFAA reported. The elder Touré served as the country’s president from 1958 until his death in 1984. Mohamed Toure and Denise Cros-Toure, of Southlake, were accused of bringing a 5-year-old girl from her rural village in Guinea in 2000 and forcing her to work without pay in their home for years, the television station reported.

“The defendants preyed on a young and extremely vulnerable girl. Their despicable actions included cruelly abusing her, forcing her to work in their home, hidden in plain sight, for years without pay, and robbing her of her childhood,” Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband said in a statement released Friday.

“I’m absolutely devastated,” attorney Brady T. Wyatt III of Dallas, who represented Mohamed Toure, told the Star-Telegram. “A family has been destroyed. The government told a story and we contradicted it.” The defense attorneys said they would appeal the verdict, the newspaper reported.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh yeah the African couple that brought their slave here right? That's the son of Ahmed Sekou Toure, ruler of guinea. Funny to think that Stokely Carmichael took refuge with a guy who held slaves. The sick irony.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
crazy shit, is that is the SON of Ahmed Sekou Ture, the same man that Stokley Carmichael (the man who coined the term "Black Power"), honored by changing his name to Kwame "Ture"

they should kill these two motherfuckers though, fuck jail.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
crazy shit, is that is the SON of Ahmed Sekou Ture, the same man that Stokley Carmichael (the man who coined the term "Black Power"), honored by changing his name to Kwame "Ture"

they should kill these two motherfuckers though, fuck jail.
Bruh he LIVED with them, in exile.

Oh so THATS WHO YIU WERE WITH ?

The. When kwame got cancer he had to come back to America to get treatment. Couldn't even get treated living with the upper class in that fuck place that has SLAVES currently.

I've been saying it for a minute now.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Realize , if they would've just stayed at home with this shit , they'd be fine. They wanted to live in the comfort of America AND keep a slave.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This regular shit in the middle East.

You remember that story where the Kuwaiti IG model got mad because they wanted to.cjage the rules and.let the servants have their passports? She said they might run away lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-migrants-racist-post-instagram-a8457036.html

A Kuwaiti social media star is under fire for complaining about changes to the country’s kafala system which now give Filipino migrant workers the right to days off and to keep control of their own passports.

In a video posted to Instagram earlier this week, Sondos Alqattan, a beauty blogger and influencer with 2.3 million followers on the social network, said: “The new laws that have been passed are pathetic. Honestly, I disagree.”

“For [a maid] to take a day off every week, that’s four days a month,” she added. ”Those are the days that she’ll be out. And we don’t know what she’ll be doing on those days, with her passport on her.

“How can you have a servant at home who gets to keep their passport with them? If they ran away and went back to their country, who’ll refund me? I don’t want a Filipino maid anymore.”

The nerve of a maid to have her own passport lmao

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You rent that story where the Kuwaiti IG model got mad because they wanted to.cjage the rules and.let the servants have their passports? She said they might run away lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-migrants-racist-post-instagram-a8457036.html

A Kuwaiti social media star is under fire for complaining about changes to the country’s kafala system which now give Filipino migrant workers the right to days off and to keep control of their own passports.

In a video posted to Instagram earlier this week, Sondos Alqattan, a beauty blogger and influencer with 2.3 million followers on the social network, said: “The new laws that have been passed are pathetic. Honestly, I disagree.”

“For [a maid] to take a day off every week, that’s four days a month,” she added. ”Those are the days that she’ll be out. And we don’t know what she’ll be doing on those days, with her passport on her.

“How can you have a servant at home who gets to keep their passport with them? If they ran away and went back to their country, who’ll refund me? I don’t want a Filipino maid anymore.”

I have
Been up to date with that repugnant shit for a minute

So many cases of this

Shit slave labor is building the qatar facilities right now

And when ghadaffi went down shit was like a slave expo out of there and into the middle East

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Where are the pan-Afrikanists expressing their outrage about this? Where was Stokely from? Oh, that's right......Trinidad. And the Toures are from......Guinea. Hmmmmm.......very interesting.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas love these sand terrorists though. The only other group of people next to European crackas to treat Blacks this way are sand cacs and y’all cape for these trash people non stop. Fuck them too

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas love these sand terrorists though. The only other group of people next to European crackas to treat Blacks this way are sand cacs and y’all cape for these trash people non stop. Fuck them too

Ummm...Guinea is a West African country. These are the same kinds of African people who sold other Africans to Arab and sold your ancestors to Europeans. Now they're on this board and other places on the internet protesting against the #ADOS movement. Go figure. What goes around comes around, I guess.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ummm...Guinea is a West African country. These are the same kinds of African people who sold other Africans to Arab and sold your ancestors to Europeans. Now they're on this board and other places on the internet protesting against the #ADOS movement. Go figure. What goes around comes around, I guess.
Ok but these are Arabs , Guinea is a majority Muslim country because the Arabs went in there and slaughtered people and converted them. Arabs are trash people

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
You rent that story where the Kuwaiti IG model got mad because they wanted to.cjage the rules and.let the servants have their passports? She said they might run away lol

WOW...I wonder what her fans were saying in the comments

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Ok but these are Arabs , Guinea is a majority Muslim country because the Arabs went in there and slaughtered people and converted them. Arabs are trash people

Bullshit. Arabs never penetrated that deep (no homo) into sub-Saharan African. Below is Mohamed Toure's father, Sekou Toure.

800px-Sekou_Toure_usgov-83-08641.jpg

9707298-3x2-700x467.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bullshit. Arabs never penetrated that deep (no homo) into sub-Saharan African. Below is Mohamed Toure's father, Sekou Toure.

800px-Sekou_Toure_usgov-83-08641.jpg

9707298-3x2-700x467.jpg
Bullshit? I suggest you read up on the Swahili Coast about how the Arabs went all down sub Saharan Africa and colonized it.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arab's mixed with anything is crazy,and their all in and around Africa still causing problems to this very day,culturally,racially and religiously so this is not a shock at all,their never to be trusted.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Bullshit? I suggest you read up on the Swahili Coast about how the Arabs went all down sub Saharan Africa and colonized it.

Nigga look at a fucking map!! The Swahili Coast is East Africa! Kenya, Somalia, Zanzibar, etc. And yes, the Arabs were active in the slave trade there, WITH THE HELP OF BLACK EAST AFRICANS, like GameTheory and Tippu Tip.

800px-Tippu_Tip_1889.jpg

Arab's mixed with anything is crazy,and their all in and around Africa still causing problems to this very day,culturally,racially and religiously so this is not a shock at all,their never to be trusted.

This ain't really got shit to do with Arabs. Is his mother Arab?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Are they any worse than some people who live in the USA or many other countries?

Evil is everywhere in this world.

He lived with the Toures and honored them by taking their surname!!

Carmichael changed his name to "Kwame Ture", to honor the African leaders Nkrumah and Touré, who had become his patrons. At the end of his life, friends still referred to him interchangeably by both names, "and he doesn't seem to mind".[4]