Donald Trump is about to go down and his supporters......

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If Donald Trump is ousted like it looks like he will be very soon, racist white people are going to be pissssssed.

It's ironic that this is all happening exactly 100 years after the "Red Summer of 1919", although my intuition tells me it's not by accident.

Knowing Trump, he's not going down without a fight, and I suspect he will rile up his base to get violent, he'll send dog whistles.

Are we prepared to handle a race riot of angry cacs coming at us? Will more shit happen like what happened when cacs were shooting black people in Katrina?

Thoughts?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
he will get RE-ELECTED in 20202

Wanna bet your house on it ??

Donr even try ma nigga... WAKE UP and stop being CNN's SHEEP

Hey man, you might be right, but if you could be a tad less bitch wit it, I would be more open to what you were saying.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You think he'll still be alive to run in 20202?
Convfefe!!!!

RobotTrump_March_8.jpg

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They going after his money. He doesn't give a fuck about running for president at this point. He knows what's coming and unless he is the dumbest man on earth he gotta know the Republicans are only as loyal as their interests. They looking for an excuse to flip on him and they may have it. Going to jail is one thing. Going broke is something else.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Donald Trump is ousted like it looks like he will be very soon, racist white people are going to be pissssssed.

It's ironic that this is all happening exactly 100 years after the "Red Summer of 1919", although my intuition tells me it's not by accident.

Knowing Trump, he's not going down without a fight, and I suspect he will rile up his base to get violent, he'll send dog whistles.

Are we prepared to handle a race riot of angry cacs coming at us? Will more shit happen like what happened when cacs were shooting black people in Katrina?

Thoughts?

AINT NO NEED IN GETTING READY, WHEN YOUR READY!!! Ya dig

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he will get RE-ELECTED in 20202

Wanna bet your house on it ??

Donr even try ma nigga... WAKE UP and stop being CNN's SHEEP

This what I think going to happen.. And by no means, I not supporting him or any other politicians..

Trumps going to get re-elected and hes going to use cannabis to do it.. Just like that guy in canada did..