BREAKING: FBI Has Been Investigating Trump as Possible Russian Agent Since 2017

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
This is the shit that bothers me the most too. There is no way in hell that all of these people would have "let things play out naturally" if the facts were the same but it was President Obama. All of these "law and order" people are really cowards.
I think you mean white nationalists

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mueller is in on it. As long as he has an investigation people have a crutch to lean on. The govt has shut down. And Mueller ain't doin a thing.

Mueller has NEVER lost a case as a prosecutor.

He is taking down a sitting US president, possibly members of hi cabinet, family, campaign, transition, personal business etc

And you want it now like microwave popcorn

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no doubt that the Russians originated that birther shit. Also, never forget that Melania's dumb ass was on tv saying Obama wasn't born in America in broken fucking English. :smh:
They lobbed it out there knowing his black skin was the only needed proof.

Thet knew it would tear the country apart.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's an interesting thing to leak right now. Something big must be coming.
Was just about to post this very thought. The investigation itself is amazing.. The FBI having an open case file on if the president of the Unites States is a Russian agent.. Simply incredible.

But even more amazing is they let (MADE) this leak to the public. Clearly its a strategic play.. wonder to what end tho.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
President Reagan was an agent of Russia by pushing peace? It shows you how bad it was at the FBI. He openly ran on his positions that were beneficial to Russia.

There are white supremacist elements at the FBI and DOJ aiding domestic terrorism. They did a half ass investigation on purpose on the assassination attempts on Congress which could have increased their security.

They may have been looking to compromise the security of the President for an assassination attempt. They are looking to establish an authoritarian white supremacist fundamentalist government through the fear of death. I would clean house.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mueller is in on it. As long as he has an investigation people have a crutch to lean on. The govt has shut down. And Mueller ain't doin a thing.

INCORRECT

The special counsel’s office is “funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and would be unaffected in the event of a shutdown,” a Justice Department spokesman told The Hill.
https://thehill.com/policy/national...igation-will-not-stall-in-government-shutdown

Contingencies of special counsel exist for a reason.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If the FBI is asking questions, they already know the answers.
:itsawrap:
Yup Now I really believe he use in the wall to distract I bet you on the Sunday shows tomorrow they are going to be talking about this FBI thing

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If they're telling US they're asking THOSE questions, niggas goose is damn near cooked already.

Yeah, I took it as trying to give folks time enough to adjust to the fact they elected a traitor. The denial on social media is real. The pro Trump bots were out in force on twitter after this story broke also.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yeah, I took it as trying to give folks time enough to adjust to the fact they elected a traitor. The denial on social media is real. The pro Trump bots were out in force on twitter after this story broke also.
I'm sure. 35% of America was so racist that the KNOWINGLY elected a traitor.

Remeber those what's so bad about Russia tee shirts at his rallies?

Oh wait no it was

I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat

Smmfh

Those were Russian agents. Whether they were or not.

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah. You can't even start an investigation like this without some type of evidence.

Especially not in that climate with a target that large.

They probably were trying to find reasons to justify not investigating him.

Whatever he was doing they know.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oooooweeey lawd DEY ABOUT GIT HIM FO US!!

If dey git Trump life is gonna CHANGE FO US!!

GIGGITYGIGGITY!!

I'm tellin ya! DIS DA ONE! DIS DA ONE!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Oooooweeey lawd DEY ABOUT GIT HIM FO US!!

If dey git Trump life is gonna CHANGE FO US!!

GIGGITYGIGGITY!!

I'm tellin ya! DIS DA ONE! DIS DA ONE!

Please stop. You sound like a white racist triggered at the thought Trump might get taken out. This is reminiscent of the racist robo calls made in FL this past election, with the exaggerated "black slave" dialect that is often employed to shame and mock black folks, and bolster fear and disdain in whites toward black ppl. It's not a dog whistle, it's a racist bullhorn. You are suspect from now on.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Please stop. You sound like a white racist triggered at the thought Trump might get taken out. This is reminiscent of the racist robo calls made in FL this past election, with the exaggerated "black slave" dialect that is often employed to shame and mock black folks, and bolster fear and disdain in whites toward black ppl. It's not a dog whistle, it's a racist bullhorn. You are suspect from now on.
@woodchuck says he knows this nigga irl though. Apparently he's an actual black dude. Just an asshole.