Black women describe why they love hood niggas

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I’m not going to front.

As a researcher of Black films and observing the evolution of black stereotypes from the last century— Blackface, uncle toms, coons, and mammies did not make me cringe the way this video just did. :smh:

I thought I was past the cringing stages too. I guess not :(

I didn't even look at this video and I am glad my instincts were right on based on your critique which I respect.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Nah won't say that..in fact it's a bigger subject that I touched on a few times on this board but haven't gone on full detail..notice it for a lil more than about 3 decades... The realization is females are only good as their options...if you put a group of females in secluded type areas and only give them access to certain type of dudes they will naturally fall in line and literally only fuck with what's available..it's been the reality since forever...it's why when some of them leave that environment of men say like for college or moving to another state they don't know how to act or are overwhelmed by better options of dudes... Quite as kept pimps use this philosophy when scouting for talent in westbubble fuck towns.. Overwhelmed them with introducing them to awhole diff world.. The secluded female population is real

Real spit. Just hit the Greyhound depots and you can have a pick of sheltered bumpkin chicks looking for something they could not get back in their 1 traffic light hometown.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racism white supremacy promotes the "big black buck" aka No brains all brawn....the "I don t give a fcuk" as black masculinity.....which makes for a better black slave/prisoner (it never stopped in Amerikkka)

Without a real man in the home to juxtapose this narrative...you get this attraction to "hood ni$$as"
Preach

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My guess is Florida because they mentioned Duval and Orlando...
I take it that there in Florida but somewhere close to northern or mid florida because I saw one dude walking in the background who had wicks and the host did say Orlando.

It's dangerous,it's exciting,it's fun,they have money and he takes control of me......none of them said hospital bills,funerals,bail money,prison visits and just not having shit to look forward to which is more of an reality than anything else.

What money are they talking about in the hood?where is it at?who's making it?gentrification is stopping all of that illegal shit.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real spit. Just hit the Greyhound depots and you can have a pick of sheltered bumpkin chicks looking for something they could not get back in their 1 traffic light hometown.
This is true. And I know it is cause I got a homie who get recruits from the Greyhound station in Atlanta all the time. He has his own strip club in Memphis and bring them there to strip after he pick out the best ones he know that can make him some money dancing in his club.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Women don’t want to be treated well until they actually get a taste of what it is. Youth and ignorance are one in the same. Their looks get them what they want, sometimes WHO they want. Looks fade, weighr creeps up, and the attention fades. A few months or years of loneliness shows then the reality of being fine and an asshole. Suddenly, a c-section, bad credit and abuse, they want a nice guy. A good guy.

Too late.

giphy.gif

*two cents*

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ever get married hoes throwin it at you?

My pops be telling me how he got DA’s and female detectives trying to get at his old ass

Oh yeah..I'm scared of married hoix..I can't move when they say jump..hell they hubby might be a Killa..or a faggit....they Ain't worth The trouble.. kinsfolks

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I used to be a dope slanging gangbanging ghost mob affiliate..them lil ratchet hoix....used to love me..hell still do..but now I'm older.the professional doctors, nurses, pharmacist, love my loud, abrasive swagga...women just love the bigger than life don't give a fuck attitude..brah

Ratchet supersedes occupation.

One of my clients is a university.

Let's just say them same Directors, Deans, and tenured Professors get ignant as fuck if you catch them outside a less formal settings and it don't have to be that less formal.

*two cents*

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ratchet supersedes occupation.

One of my clients is a university.

Let's just say them same Directors, Deans, and tenured Professors get ignant as fuck if you catch them outside in a less formal settings and it don't have to be that less formal.

*two cents*

U muffuckin right..brah

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Nah won't say that..in fact it's a bigger subject that I touched on a few times on this board but haven't gone on full detail..notice it for a lil more than about 3 decades... The realization is females are only good as their options...if you put a group of females in secluded type areas and only give them access to certain type of dudes they will naturally fall in line and literally only fuck with what's available..it's been the reality since forever...it's why when some of them leave that environment of men say like for college or moving to another state they don't know how to act or are overwhelmed by better options of dudes... Quite as kept pimps use this philosophy when scouting for talent in westbubble fuck towns.. Overwhelmed them with introducing them to awhole diff world.. The secluded female population is real

LK0A.gif

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
U muffuckin right..brah

Shiiiiit these dudes don't know the half.

Thread count, car note, and what they have in the fridge is the only thing that separates most these chicks...

Getting one's education is great- I'm pro-learnin'- just don't mistake that chick's degrees for intelligence and you'd be a fool to link educated to common sense.

Dig this, if a chick works in higher education her getting a degree is literally a degree of proximity. She works on campus in a cushy low paying, do nothing job and takes 9 hours (three classes) a semester.

4 years...a master degree.

Another 4 years...a doctorate.

Still at the same job. Educated as fuck...not a lick wiser.

These women are my clients. Prim and proper is a facade- them bitches are fucking the grounds keepers on campus.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Talkblack types that then was doing this in the mirror LOL. Strait game

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thread count, car note, and what they have in the fridge is the only thing that separates most these chicks...

Getting one's education is great- I'm pro-learnin'- just don't mistake that chick's degrees for intelligence and you'd be a fool to link educated to common sense.

Dig this, if a chick works in higher education her getting a degree is literally a degree of proximity. She works on campus in a cushy low paying, do nothing job and takes 9 hours (three classes) a semester.

These women are my clients. Prim and proper is a facade- them bitches are fucking the grounds keepers.

*two cents*
And they want to be handled accordingly..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These women are my clients. Prim and proper is a facade- them bitches are fucking the grounds keepers.

*two cents*

No Backpage..no patrolling the block..no pay to play...scraigght dik em down off being a FUCKIN MAYNE...BRAH

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't buy this notion.

I'm sure they have options of the nerd/smart guys at their school, but passes him up cause they want to feel cool by chasing the hood niggas.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't buy this notion.

I'm sure they have options of the nerd/smart guys at their school, but passes him up cause they want to feel cool by chasing the hood niggas.
well maybe the geek isn't visually appealing, lacks communication skills, is socially awkard, smells funny, scared to approach them, has zero confidence, boring... If she chooses them she still loses... Like I said options are low so they fall in line and go with the best of the worst

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well maybe the geek isn't visually appealing, lacks communication skills, is socially awkard, smells funny, scared to approach them, has zero confidence, boring... If she chooses them she still loses... Like I said options are low so they fall in line and go with the best of the worst
Okay but what if he is the total opposite of the things you mentioned but they still look pass him and go after the hood niggas.

Like I said before it's a popularity contest they want the drug dealing/rapper type of guy cause they think he got money and that's what appeals to them.

These young black females are a lost cause. They have the mindset like a stink funk that can't be deodorized.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Okay but what if he is the total opposite of the things you mentioned but they still look pass him and go after the hood niggas.

Like I said before it's a popularity contest they want the drug dealing/rapper type of guy cause they think he got money and that's what appeals to them.

These young black females are a lost cause. They have the mindset like a stink funk that can't be deodorized.
If he was the total opposite than he wouldn't be a geeky/ nerd Nig like you said they were... It he was the opposite he'd be getting pussy... No visually attractive nig, who know how to lay pipe, has confidence in himself, with great conversational skills struggle to get puss y... Hed still get him some part of percentage of broads... No chick gonna be like you know I find you mad cute, your dick awesome, your conversation very stimulating, your mind so beautiful, but I'm gonna go with the thug... In fact if anything..she'd make you the perfect side nig...she go dig in that drug dealer pockets meanwhile fucking you and spending some of that bread on you... You obviously don't know nothing about that..just like your sellout as s don't know nothing about today's blackwomen...don't think I was gonna let you slide with that coon as s remark

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Bunch of country ass young bitches. I expected the answers to be like this :dunno:

But the hood nigga thing is the same as the bad boy thing. Women like a bad boy because it gives them a false sense of security and excitement. These bitches eventually learn. Dude either ends up dying, going to jail, or treating her like shit and leaving anyways. Sometimes, all of they above

Im not a "hood nigga" and bitches have been chasing me all my life. Both nice ones and rats. Guess they like regular niggas too.

Last edited:

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
I watched about 2 minutes of it. The girls are not describing "hood niggas". They're talking about wanting ambitious men. The interviewer is trying to put a label on "hood niggas" that doesn't fit. The interviewer is looking for bitch-made niggas, which is the opposite of what those girls want.