Gofundme for the wall vet tried to donate the funds to his nonprofit

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
The money should be diverted to another cause.
Let them vote where the money goes.
Their bad choices should come with consequences.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Should have given that money to federal workers whose job are paying them zero dollars right now.
thats actually a great idea, if they can raise 20 milli based on hate it would be a hell of a message if the dems could bail out the federal workers to back the dems stance against the wall. Unfortunately one of the biggest differences between the left and the right is that the right is basically a well organized militia of hate and the left is a bunch of lazy people to absorbed in their own bullsvjt to do anything.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
These little Donald Trump style cons are gonna get fucked up when Trump is
finally removed from office, white folks have caught on to these scamming mutherfuccas :giggle:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
49206523_10214091573349150_5321986906680983552_n.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thats actually a great idea, if they can raise 20 milli based on hate it would be a hell of a message if the dems could bail out the federal workers to back the dems stance against the wall. Unfortunately one of the biggest differences between the left and the right is that the right is basically a well organized militia of hate and the left is a bunch of lazy people to absorbed in their own bullsvjt to do anything.
That's because the right has reached the point of desperation and the left hasn't felt any real pain yet. You can best believe that if the left were on the ropes they could organize like their lives depended on it. Think Civil Rights Movement.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Trump Wall Go Fund Me Grand Opening To Trump Wall Go Fund Me Grand Closing :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...trump-wall-brian-kolfage-immigration-facebook

“The veteran has also spearheaded other crowdfunding ventures over the years, raising thousands of dollars on GoFundMe with the promise of helping mentor fellow vets at military hospitals, but spokespersons for the medical centers said they have no record of Kolfage working at their facilities or donating any money.

Lindsay Lowery, who goes by the alias Prissy Holly, worked for Kolfage’s main conservative news website, Freedom Daily, for about a year in 2017 as Trump’s presidency began to take shape and the world of fake news on Facebook remained largely unabated.

“After I started challenging some of his business decisions that I felt were reckless for the company and for my career, the real Brian emerged,” she told BuzzFeed News. “Everything is only about his ‘war hero’ persona and money. If there’s a perceived slight on his part, he viciously attacks people...and, in my case, tries to destroy their life and livelihood.”

BuzzFeed News reviewed a cache of internal emails and text messages from several of Kolfage’s former employees and acquaintances that show how he pushed to sensationalize and fabricate right-wing content on Facebook to amass clicks, manipulate users, and in the process, make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month in advertising revenue. In one text, he claimed to run a “multi-million business.”

In addition to Lowery, three sources corroborated the documents and their experience with Kolfage, but were afraid to go on the record, citing his past behavior of lashing out and threatening legal action against those who have spoken against him.

Former employees told BuzzFeed News that Kolfage instructed his crew to produce Facebook content to more flagrantly convey a false narrative, in one instance photoshopping former president Obama’s head onto another body to make it appear as though he was having an affair, with the caption, “BREAKING!! OBAMA BUSTED!!! VIDEO LEAKED!!”

“You’ll love this one ;),” he texted employees during a conversation about manipulating images.

In one message to Lowery, Kolfage sent a screenshot of an article making it appear as though the FBI was arresting Hillary Clinton with the bold headline: “BREAKING!!! TRUMP’S DOJ JUST DID IT!!! It’s FINALLY Happening!” The example, she said, was meant to show how to persuade more people to click on the site’s stories.

In another text exchange before she quit in January 2018, Kolfage chastised Lowery for not being provocative with story content and prodded her to “get creative with images” on a false report claiming former FBI director James Comey “just Committed Treason.”

“So get creative like using fake photoshopped images?” she responded. “I was kind of taken back at this...”

“Yup it’s just a graphic. Best story of [the] day,” he said.

“It’s fake,” she replied. "I don't see how this [is] making us a legit website"

“That’s not for u to worry about,” Kolfage texted back. “And it’s only on Facebook. Not the website.”

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...trump-wall-brian-kolfage-immigration-facebook

“The veteran has also spearheaded other crowdfunding ventures over the years, raising thousands of dollars on GoFundMe with the promise of helping mentor fellow vets at military hospitals, but spokespersons for the medical centers said they have no record of Kolfage working at their facilities or donating any money.

Lindsay Lowery, who goes by the alias Prissy Holly, worked for Kolfage’s main conservative news website, Freedom Daily, for about a year in 2017 as Trump’s presidency began to take shape and the world of fake news on Facebook remained largely unabated.

“After I started challenging some of his business decisions that I felt were reckless for the company and for my career, the real Brian emerged,” she told BuzzFeed News. “Everything is only about his ‘war hero’ persona and money. If there’s a perceived slight on his part, he viciously attacks people...and, in my case, tries to destroy their life and livelihood.”

BuzzFeed News reviewed a cache of internal emails and text messages from several of Kolfage’s former employees and acquaintances that show how he pushed to sensationalize and fabricate right-wing content on Facebook to amass clicks, manipulate users, and in the process, make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month in advertising revenue. In one text, he claimed to run a “multi-million business.”

In addition to Lowery, three sources corroborated the documents and their experience with Kolfage, but were afraid to go on the record, citing his past behavior of lashing out and threatening legal action against those who have spoken against him.

Former employees told BuzzFeed News that Kolfage instructed his crew to produce Facebook content to more flagrantly convey a false narrative, in one instance photoshopping former president Obama’s head onto another body to make it appear as though he was having an affair, with the caption, “BREAKING!! OBAMA BUSTED!!! VIDEO LEAKED!!”

“You’ll love this one ;),” he texted employees during a conversation about manipulating images.

In one message to Lowery, Kolfage sent a screenshot of an article making it appear as though the FBI was arresting Hillary Clinton with the bold headline: “BREAKING!!! TRUMP’S DOJ JUST DID IT!!! It’s FINALLY Happening!” The example, she said, was meant to show how to persuade more people to click on the site’s stories.

In another text exchange before she quit in January 2018, Kolfage chastised Lowery for not being provocative with story content and prodded her to “get creative with images” on a false report claiming former FBI director James Comey “just Committed Treason.”

“So get creative like using fake photoshopped images?” she responded. “I was kind of taken back at this...”

“Yup it’s just a graphic. Best story of [the] day,” he said.

“It’s fake,” she replied. "I don't see how this [is] making us a legit website"

“That’s not for u to worry about,” Kolfage texted back. “And it’s only on Facebook. Not the website.”
Smh.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish he would've been able to do it!

It is fairly simple...

January 2017 - GOP majority.
January 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
February 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
March 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
April 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
May 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
June 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
July 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
August 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
September 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
October 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
November 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
December 2017 - Wall not an emergency.
January 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
February 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
March 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
April 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
May 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
June 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
July 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
August 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
September 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
October 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
November 2018 - Wall not an emergency.
November 2018 - Democratic majority elected in house.
December 2018 - Lets vote on the wall.
January 2019 - Wall is a National Emergency....

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I read that he wanted Sheriff Clarke on the board of this lil’ come up. They are all frauds and I can’t wait until Clarke gets jammed up. I bet my money it will be someone sort of sexual harassment or fraud.

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
FAKE NEWS bro

If you gonna post some shit.. at least post the REAL facts.. dont do this shit..

I went to Ole boi's website and what you are saying is UNTRUE bro..

:roflmao:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got no problem with it at all. Any bigoted fool that gave money to fund Trump's stupid wall deserves to be had, BAD!!! :hmm: