Black women describe why they love hood niggas

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
ooohhhh 3:58
All of these girls will be in their late 30s, fat, sassy, working entry level jobs, a bunch of bastard kids and no man. If they do get a man, itll be a simp with low self esteem. These are our future grandmothers, aunts, church ladies, etc. Young hoes become old hoes that teach their daughters the game (ex: see mothers of R. Kelly victims).

They're already fat and sassy now.
Did you see those young girls bodies?!:smh:
One girl said she was 18!
Eighteen?! With that bad built body?! Damn!!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s it? Just being around others?

This problem exist before rap. You was quick to point out that rap was a huge influence. I’m asking where did this problem derive from before rap? And you give me that answer. It seems like your limited.

I used to be a dope slanging gangbanging ghost mob affiliate..them lil ratchet hoix....used to love me..hell still do..but now I'm older.the professional doctors, nurses, pharmacist, love my loud, abrasive swagga...women just love the bigger than life don't give a fuck attitude..brah

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly, I watched a few minutes of that trash. And between video quality, mindset of subjects , and style of dress, I would have sworn that clip was atleast 15 years old.

What fucking frozen in time shithole podunk city is that?

Probably Augusta Ga. it’s recent too. One of the girl mentioned birdbox

As funny as this statement is, I can vouch and say that's not the Augusta Mall bruh, definitely somewhere south, perhaps Jackson, MS

It's Jacksonville FL :smh: according to some of the signs in the background

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s it? Just being around others?

This problem exist before rap. You was quick to point out that rap was a huge influence. I’m asking where did this problem derive from before rap? And you give me that answer. It seems like your limited.
I can go into more details but you seem to be mr. know it all anyway so I will just leave it at where I stand.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to be a dope slanging gangbanging ghost mob affiliate..them lil ratchet hoix....used to love me..hell still do..but now I'm older.the professional doctors, nurses, pharmacist, love my loud, abrasive swagga...women just love the bigger than life don't give a fuck attitude..brah

You ever get married hoes throwin it at you?

My pops be telling me how he got DA’s and female detectives trying to get at his old ass

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I’m not doubting that one bit. It’s something that could work for them, but honestly, how much of it working against them?

I can go into more details but you seem to be mr. know it all anyway so I will just leave it at where I stand.

Definitely not a know it all. That’s your proclamation. Not mine.

However, I don’t believe you have the ability to get more in-depth on an issue I find that is important to me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goes back even further.
Like this dumb ass
Kemba Smith 1994 a student at Hampton University -- got sucked into a vortex of drug dealing and murder. Kemba is now a member of the fastest-growing prison population in the country: black women.
In 1989, Smith met 28 year old Peter Hall (not a student) as a 19-year-old sophomore at Hampton University.

Kemba dumped a boyfriend (also a student at Hampton) at the behest of her girlfriends, who objected to his lack of cash, absence of car and disdain for the latest clothing styles. "They walked and walked and walked, Kemba recalls. 'He didn't have any transportation. It was obvious.' No BMW. No Mercedes. No Jeep Wrangler. No Saab. No 300Z. None of the vehicles that turned the heads of Kemba and the other girls at Hampton. She took up with one Peter Hall, who had the cash, clothes and car but was a known drug-dealing varmint.

Kemba ignored the signs that Hall was a drug dealer. "I had heard he was dealing drugs, but hadn't seen it," she told Stuart. "I didn't question how he had all these things because it seemed like it was accepted by everybody."

Kemba refused to dump Hall even after he beat her. Instead, she became his "mule," transporting guns and weapons for him to various cities on the East Coast. Kemba was arrested after Hall was on the lam for drug and murder charges. Other women involved in Hall's drug ring cooperated with federal authorities // and told them what they wanted to know. Not Kemba. She lied to officials and stubbornly refused to tell them of Hall's whereabouts. When she finally decided to cooperate, Hall was dead, and the feds no longer needed her information. The women who cooperated are free and walking the streets.

In 1994, 24-year-old Kemba Smith was sentenced to 24.5 years in prison for her participation in her boyfriend’s illegal drug activities. She had no prior criminal record, and she was 7 months pregnant. After spending six and half years in prison, Smith was granted clemency in December 2000 by President Clinton.

This bitch is a public speaker now.

wow... the crazy shit is, thats just ONE in a million..

but he had her gassed.. dude beat her, turned her into a lowly

mule.... and just jetted...

and her slow ass just was thinkin about the glittery shit...

thinkin shit was still sweet and going back to normal..

ho went to college an majored in drug muling...

talk about a waste of fuckin money...

that shit is crazy... dude ended up dead and she locked up..

I wonder what happend to the struggling freshman she broke up with..??

I bet she knows.....

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely not a know it all. That’s your proclamation. Not mine.

However, I don’t believe you have the ability to get more in-depth on an issue I find that is important to me.
I can go in depth if needed be on any subject. I did minor in philosophy in college for your information. I'm a very intelligent dude when I need to showcase my knowledge in an approriate setting.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn’t call any of these girls women per se, this is just the mentality that young women tend to have.

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about ya'll but I like dizzy bitches, they will believe a lie in a minute and its the reason I keep a bottle of Henny or D'usse in trunk for the right one...just keep it the rubber on tight, start an argument and bounce out when you can...just don't stay with dem hoes, just take your turn.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I don't know about ya'll but I like dizzy bitches, they will believe a lie in a minute and its the reason I keep a bottle of Henny or D'usse in trunk for the right one...just keep it the rubber on tight and bounce out when you can...just don't stay with dem hoes, just take your turn.
No nigga worth his weight even has time for these goof ass bitches. Pussy ain't worth the headache even if temporary.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about ya'll but I like dizzy bitches, they will believe a lie in a minute and its the reason I keep a bottle of Henny or D'usse in trunk for the right one...just keep it the rubber on tight, start an argument and bounce out when you can...just don't stay with dem hoes, just take your turn.

These bitches will be a waste of your time, money & energy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It all seemed so dated.

Perhaps its just some small town that time left behind.
Boston had places like that...I was looking at certain areas like did I step in Brooklyn timewarp from 80/90s... Motherfuckers wearing Reebok classics saying "dawg"... I still get on my female friend from Boston bout that shit

Last edited:

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
when they say women and children they are describing those on the same mental level

broads should not be allowed to make any decisions about ANYTHING

and cacs have made sure all the decisions that affect our future as a community are made or strongly influenced by these empty headed emotional idiots

:cool:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif
This gif gets me every dayum time!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate to be the one to say it but I'm going to assume that none of these girls had a father or father figure growing up.
Nah won't say that..in fact it's a bigger subject that I touched on a few times on this board but haven't gone on full detail..notice it for a lil more than about 3 decades... The realization is females are only good as their options...if you put a group of females in secluded type areas and only give them access to certain type of dudes they will naturally fall in line and literally only fuck with what's available..it's been the reality since forever...it's why when some of them leave that environment of men say like for college or moving to another state they don't know how to act or are overwhelmed by better options of dudes... Quite as kept pimps use this philosophy when scouting for talent in westbubble fuck towns.. Overwhelmed them with introducing them to awhole diff world.. The secluded female population is real