Black women describe why they love hood niggas

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the type of black women most of bgol like anyway. Yall always talking about RAWing these bird brain thots.

@easy_b always posting these thots on here.

Don't be a hypocrite when yall are the main ones hyping these thots up.

They are the same type of thots who think like these black females on this video.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
These are the type of black women most of bgol like anyway. Yall always talking about RAWing these bird brain thots.

@easy_b always posting these thots on here.

Don't be a hypocrite when yall are the main ones hyping these thots up.

They are the same type of thots who think like these black females on this video.

giphy.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m not going to front.

As a researcher of Black films and observing the evolution of black stereotypes from the last century— Blackface, uncle toms, coons, and mammies did not make me cringe the way this video just did. :smh:

I thought I was past the cringing stages too. I guess not :(

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m not going to front.

As a researcher of Black films and observing the evolution of black stereotypes from the last century— Blackface, uncle toms, coons, and mammies did not make me cringe the way this video just did. :smh:

It all seemed so dated.

Perhaps its just some small town that time left behind.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not going to front.

Don't feel so surprised. This type of behavior should not surprise you.

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
Sadly, I watched a few minutes of that trash. And between video quality, mindset of subjects , and style of dress, I would have sworn that clip was atleast 15 years old.
What fucking frozen in time shithole podunk city is that?
Goes back even further.
Like this dumb ass
Kemba Smith 1994 a student at Hampton University -- got sucked into a vortex of drug dealing and murder. Kemba is now a member of the fastest-growing prison population in the country: black women.
In 1989, Smith met 28 year old Peter Hall (not a student) as a 19-year-old sophomore at Hampton University.

Kemba dumped a boyfriend (also a student at Hampton) at the behest of her girlfriends, who objected to his lack of cash, absence of car and disdain for the latest clothing styles. "They walked and walked and walked, Kemba recalls. 'He didn't have any transportation. It was obvious.' No BMW. No Mercedes. No Jeep Wrangler. No Saab. No 300Z. None of the vehicles that turned the heads of Kemba and the other girls at Hampton. She took up with one Peter Hall, who had the cash, clothes and car but was a known drug-dealing varmint.

Kemba ignored the signs that Hall was a drug dealer. "I had heard he was dealing drugs, but hadn't seen it," she told Stuart. "I didn't question how he had all these things because it seemed like it was accepted by everybody."

Kemba refused to dump Hall even after he beat her. Instead, she became his "mule," transporting guns and weapons for him to various cities on the East Coast. Kemba was arrested after Hall was on the lam for drug and murder charges. Other women involved in Hall's drug ring cooperated with federal authorities // and told them what they wanted to know. Not Kemba. She lied to officials and stubbornly refused to tell them of Hall's whereabouts. When she finally decided to cooperate, Hall was dead, and the feds no longer needed her information. The women who cooperated are free and walking the streets.

In 1994, 24-year-old Kemba Smith was sentenced to 24.5 years in prison for her participation in her boyfriend’s illegal drug activities. She had no prior criminal record, and she was 7 months pregnant. After spending six and half years in prison, Smith was granted clemency in December 2000 by President Clinton.

This bitch is a public speaker now.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s far from a surprise.

It’s a reminder of certain plights. I’m not just thinking about how the people responding. I thinking about how they got there in the first place.
It's not hard to figure out how they got to that point of thinking. Rap music, Rappers, Rap influence and Drug dealers play a huge role in the mindset of these young black females. They like so called hood niggas cause they see rappers throwing money around in clubs at strippers, they see rappers buying cars and flossing. they want to be apart of that lifestyle as well. They are probably future Instagram thots in the making also. This generation is in bad shape.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not hard to figure out how they got to that point of thinking. Rap music, Rappers, Rap influence and Drug dealers play a huge role in the mindset of these young black females. They like so called hood niggas cause they see rappers throwing money around in clubs at strippers, they see rappers buying cars and flossing. they want to be apart of that lifestyle as well. They are probably future Instagram thots in the making also. This generation is in bad shape.

It’s more than that. To blame rap music is so cliche at this point.

It’s generational and there is a lot of things tied to this. Not just rap music.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s more than that. To blame rap music is so cliche at this point.

It’s generational and there is a lot of things tied to this. Not just rap music.
I didn't say rap music was solely the issue. I said it play a big role in their way of thinking which is true.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly, I watched a few minutes of that trash. And between video quality, mindset of subjects , and style of dress, I would have sworn that clip was atleast 15 years old.

What fucking frozen in time shithole podunk city is that?

Yeah I thought by the clothes the same thing but one of them referenced the Netflix film Birdbox......this is a recent clip

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women don’t want to be treated well until they actually get a taste of what it is. Youth and ignorance are one in the same. Their looks get them what they want, sometimes WHO they want. Looks fade, weighr creeps up, and the attention fades. A few months or years of loneliness shows then the reality of being fine and an asshole. Suddenly, a c-section, bad credit and abuse, they want a nice guy. A good guy.

Too late.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All of these girls will be in their late 30s, fat, sassy, working entry level jobs, a bunch of bastard kids and no man. If they do get a man, itll be a simp with low self esteem. These are our future grandmothers, aunts, church ladies, etc. Young hoes become old hoes that teach their daughters the game (ex: see mothers of R. Kelly victims).

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women don’t want to be treated well until they actually get a taste of what it is. Youth and ignorance are one in the same. Their looks get them what they want, sometimes WHO they want. Looks fade, weighr creeps up, and the attention fades. A few months or years of loneliness shows then the reality of being fine and an asshole. Suddenly, a c-section, bad credit and abuse, they want a nice guy. A good guy.

Too late.
this is true.