Kells don't give a FUCK. Trump levels of no fuck giving. And the comments are why.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see how many BLACK MALES standing within feet of him with their fucking phones out like broads,I rest my case,don't mention shit about that man.

Certified Fuck Niggas ,they don't know how to do nothing else but fuck shit and be the loudest ones in the room...Fuck him and fuck them too,they deserve each other.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im tellin you I heard women... bougie college educated home owning... six figure car driving

super bougie bitch talkin bout.... I might let r kelly pee on me...

translation... she would DEFINITELY let r piss on her to make his stable...

r got money and non stop bitches on deck... what the fuck does he care bruh....

plus he is an artist... he can easily leave this world and lose himself in his art... dude is probably the only dude I know who can probably compare to prince when it comes to just creating music...

say what you want, feel how you want.. that muthafucka R is a genius bruh...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all this shows is you can do ANYTHING to a black female as long as you can throw a ball, sing a song, tell a joke or act REALLY good...its all okay.

If marriage license and pee tape with 14 year olds and then 20 black women saying this nigga did shit isn't enough then you know he could piss on a child's face on that stage and cats would STILL say...( please use the goofiest stupidest voice you can think of)"personal issues aside, the talent is undeniable"

At a certain point all of this becomes a cult of personality...motherfuckers admire and idol worship someone so much that they give a pass to their CRIMES. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
all this shows is you can do ANYTHING to a black female as long as you can throw a ball, sing a song, tell a joke or act REALLY good...its all okay.

If marriage license and pee tape with 14 year olds and then 20 black women saying this nigga did shit isn't enough then you know he could piss on a child's face on that stage and cats would STILL say...( please use the goofiest stupidest voice you can think of)"personal issues aside, the talent is undeniable"

At a certain point all of this becomes a cult of personality...motherfuckers admire and idol worship someone so much that they give a pass to their CRIMES. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

There’s a thread today where dudes are saying if you can’t get a college aged black girl drunk and bring 20 dudes in to fuck her while she’s passed out, that being black and straight is impossible.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Im tellin you I heard women... bougie college educated home owning... six figure car driving

plus he is an artist... he can easily leave this world and lose himself in his art... dude is probably the only dude I know who can probably compare to prince when it comes to just creating music...

Well said.

Same could be said for Bill Cosby. Took 80 years but he finally got caught up though.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you gotta do is make some bangers and bops and you can do whatever... To black women... Apparently

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

that an ADULT woman making a CHOICE and thats fine. But the second she chooses to not do that and she's forced or intimidated to continue now a lines crossed. And if she's under the societally agreed age of consent then a line is DEFINITELY crossed regardless of what she chooses. Thats where the problem lies.

And if robert kelly was a fuckin janitor cats wouldn't have problem seeing the line.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a real fucking peeve of mine that niggas can know several examples of women who are like fuck r kelly and still make these generalizing ass comments.

We still got a LOT of work to do :smh:

oh don't get it twisted...women in general and black women in particular are complicit in this shit as his biggest fan base. And this just shows that metoo is a white woman's movement and all those others organizations are really about shit happening to white women. You don't see rose mcgowan, ashley judd, alyssa milano or any of the people who been speaking out the last five years about abuse against women...ALL of them are silent..Jada Pinkett said she can't understand how his streaming sales are getting higher..why jada? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T USE YOUR VOICE AND PLATFORM TO SPEAK OUT..nor did beyonce or rihanna or oprah or any of them..

Last edited:

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
He’s in Chicago right? They’ve known and condoned what he’s done for 20+ years. A little tv show isn’t gonna phase them.

And one thing about it at least from what I have been hearing he no longer bangs chicks under 18. Supposedly he now sexes groupies 18 years and up. Still does the sex slave stuff though from what I could tell. And that crazy as it sounds I believe is voluntary. It's now more like brainwashing cult behavior at this point in time. Dude may NEVER serve a day in jail with these voluntary sex slave/cult type deals.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that an ADULT woman making a CHOICE and thats fine. But the second she chooses to not do that and she's forced or intimidated to continue now a lines crossed. And if she's under the societally agreed age of consent then a line is DEFINITELY crossed regardless of what she chooses. Thats where the problem lies.

And if robert kelly was a fuckin janitor cats wouldn't have problem seeing the line.

thats it.... its not about "black women" its a he is the opposite of being a fuckin janitor..

I really havent been following all this rkelly thing since he was exposed... and thats only because it was discussed to death on bgol..

I just know all the way to elvis presley days..who got tons of becky support even after it was known he was runnin game on pre teen girls... they was like sooo its elvis presley

they been giving famous singers a pass for doing a lot of questionable pedo shit...

if rkelly was a janitor he wouldve been in jail the first time the tape came out...not one single chick wouldve come out supporting him....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On a philosophical level though.

You see the power of music. The power of its manipulation. These are likely the same women that will be in church this Sunday in a trance to this.

We do not give enough credit to the power of vibrations and sound. That shit can make you forget certain shit in life.

You have people that will be like “I don’t like what he did, but I’ll still listen to his music.”

Art and morality are separate entities.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well said.

Same could be said for Bill Cosby. Took 80 years but he finally got caught up though.

nah the whole bill cosby thing is bullshit.. oh bill cosby in jail over some castin couch hoes..

but aint nobody in hollywood been busted for the well known but rarily talked about underground child pedo ring....???

so chea bill cosby in jail over something that has nothing to do with casting couch coked up hollywood hoes...

free da coz bruh!!!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
People online pretending they care man. You ain't gotta attack dude if they see him, but swarm and swoon over him? FOH
That’s cuz ALL this online boycotting/protest is as fake as the Gucci belts in these folks posts

When will y’all learn ? Social media is a VIRTUAL world. You can’t use it to MUTE nobody in the real world. The people saying that are just trying to LOOK cool.

Ain’t nobody muting R Kelly except the folks who already were, and there’s no need to announce the shit.

Just like ain’t nobody boycotting h&m, Starbucks, none of the airlines, the nfl... NONE OF THAT SHIT.

LOL let it go.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been feeling this way all week. It really puts things in perspective on the black community. I ain't got shit to say to R Kelly lovers after all this shit.

Funny thing about this R Kelly scandal is we know his dirt so for me it’s easy to personally dismiss this weirdo. Plus I was never a huge fan. Enjoyed some of music growing up, but never a huge fan.

However, there are some musicians I’m a huge fan of that it would pain me to know if they was on some pedo shit. For example, if it came up that Nas was into that shit I’d be crushed.

I guess my point is, as long as we don’t know what’s going on, it’s easier to ignore that a lot of these celebs are into some twisted shit.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s cuz ALL this online boycotting/protest is as fake as the Gucci belts in these folks posts

When will y’all learn ? Social media is a VIRTUAL world. You can’t use it to MUTE nobody in the real world. The people saying that are just trying to LOOK cool.

Ain’t nobody muting R Kelly except the folks who already were, and there’s no need to announce the shit.

Just like ain’t nobody boycotting h&m, Starbucks, none of the airlines, the nfl... NONE OF THAT SHIT.

LOL let it go.

Yes, a virtual world with real life implications and consequences. We can’t pretend that fake outrage has caused people some serious problems in real life.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The MuteRKelly movement states as of last year that they shut down 8 of his concerts. He had to cancel concerts because of poor ticket sales due to their protesting. But overall I agree with what you're saying.

Last edited: