God damn, I think it may be fucking time to move out this fucking state

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.wthr.com/article/wild-monkeys-infected-herpes-virus-may-double-florida

Wild monkeys infected with herpes virus may double in Florida

rhesusmacaquesWiki970.jpg

File photo of a Rhesus Macaque. (Photo: Wikimedia/Binish Roobas)

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

JASON DEAREN

PUBLISHED: JAN 4TH, 2019 - 8:36AM (EST)
UPDATED:

ON THE SILVER RIVER, Fla. (AP) — Wild monkeys infected with a virus dangerous to humans are roaming Florida.

Some of the wild rhesus macaques in Silver Springs State Park not only carry the herpes B virus, but have it in their saliva and other bodily fluids. This poses a potential risk of spreading the disease to any humans who may be bitten or scratched.

And the population of monkeys could double in the next few years, WFTV reported.

Human cases of the virus have been rare, with about 50 documented worldwide, and there have been no known transmissions of it to people from wild rhesus macaques in Florida or elsewhere.

State wildlife officials say they support removing the invasive monkeys from the environment, though they aren't elaborating on how they would do it.

“People should never approach these animals,” said University of Florida professor Steve Johnson, who was part of a team that spent years studying the monkeys. “People shouldn’t feed them."

No human deaths have been reported from contracting the virus from the free-ranging macaques, according to the CDC.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes build that wall around Florida.....every other day something new is found out or happening.

Fucking monkeys now

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

it aint funny though Florida is really 1 fucked up state ........i remember my assistant and I driving thru alligator alley on the way to Naples just as it was turning dark....pulled over to let her drive opened my car door and heard all kinda animal sounds i was like fuck that you gonna have to crawl over my lap babe I aint getting out this bish

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Dog I stopped on the side of the highway the other day you to take a pic of an alligator with ole girl and I said what the fuck is that sound? She said monkeys I said y'all mfs have wild monkeys in this bitch? :lol:
nigga

it's not supposed to be no gotdamn north american monkeys

it's just not

it's monkeys...OUTSIDE...in Florida??!? This is a thing that's been known??

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People in Florida be careful I think things are going to get much worse and that state in the near future

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shittiest state in the Union. Get that piece of shit state out of here. Sink it.

Nah Florida is dope

It's the brainless pinkytoes and stupid cacs of all complexions...

Florida beaches are some of the best in the nation...

The racist pinkytoes are the worse...

My fam in Florida is lit...

And by my fam I me the God race Aka "black" people