drake and meek mill beef over

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being an enemy of Meek was a bad look for Drake, Meek had gotten so much popular support and his cause was so righteous Drake didn't want to be on the wrong side of that popular support. Instead of looking like the bad guy and kicking a man while he's down, namely in jail, Drake sent an olive branch & gauged what Meek's response would be. Drake's reputation is based upon be the charismatic good guy who wants to be tough but not so tough to turn people off. So making a public peace with Meek is good PR and it further distances himself from the PR nightmare of Pusha T.
Lmao
Yea ok

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
Had to end sometime.
Niggaz too grown for that jr. high shit. squash the bullshit and get money......

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Lmao at this fraud pretending he had inside knowledge of this but only says shit after it goes public. You’re such a god damn fat faggit weirdo. Next year you’ll be pretending to be down with somebody else.

Which rapper or actor will you pull out a hat next HALO? You’ll have to switch names again because as HALO you obsessed over different stupid shit. As Entreprocoon all of a sudden it’s Drake now. You half breed full fledged fag

And don’t forget that he’s Owes too.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Had to end sometime.
Niggaz too grown for that jr. high shit. squash the bullshit and get money......

Exactly. There's enough room for everyone to eat. Too much other bullshit going on for these petty beefs to be happening.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lots of rap niggas is broke now bcuz they couldn’t grow up and put shit behind them when it mattered...not saying it’s just about $$$ but it’s nice to see ppl evolve instead of being stuck on bullshit years after the fact...there’s nothing “manly”/honorable about holding onto petty grudges...then again this is the wrong forum to be saying that

Co sign

Shan recovering crack head and he STILL mad at KRS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Good for them... It couldn't / wouldn't be me, I don't forgive or forget so easily. Especially, after a mofo came after my credibility and food.

You ain't wrong... Drake ain't start that.

It was meek emotional ass who started it much like he did with wale

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am glad I grew up in the Golden Era of hip-hop. Fuck all this emo, in your feelings, type shit. Shit isn’t masculine at all. Bamas hopping around on stage all happy, because he back friends with a ninja that bodied him on a record. Where is your self-respect, man!

200w.gif

You humans :smh: