drake and meek mill beef over

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake has enough beef, he had to make peace with someone. He still has outstanding beefs with Pusha T and Kanye, even though Kanye attempted to make peace with him.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
cb also deaded the beef
cassanova talk to them i guess

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been over for awhile now it's just now being broadcasted. They been talking for a minute now. It's only new to yall cause they just put it out there for the public to see in full throttle

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Kanye apologized :roflmao:, Drake probally hit Kim :lol:them dudes honor sluts.
Pusha is a fucking worker, y'all was hype but he had orders to carry out his heart won't in it, that's why he dropped an EP and Drake came with a double CD.
All them dudes is cool hip hop been dead.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Life is Too Short. Respect due, Todd Shaw. Shoutout to Wheelchair Jimmy and Meek Mill. Please put some ice on the forehead knot, Cardi B. Congrats to T. Woodley on the title defense. Rest in peace, Mac Miller. HFunk - signing out.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake has enough beef, he had to make peace with someone. He still has outstanding beefs with Pusha T and Kanye, even though Kanye attempted to make peace with him.
Had to? Hes at the top of the food chain, them petty beefs was not affecting his career.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I am glad I grew up in the Golden Era of hip-hop. Fuck all this emo, in your feelings, type shit. Shit isn’t masculine at all. Bamas hopping around on stage all happy, because he back friends with a ninja that bodied him on a record. Where is your self-respect, man!

200w.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's been over for awhile now it's just now being broadcasted. They been talking for a minute now. It's only new to yall cause they just put it out there for the public to see in full throttle
Funny how you never mention it or your lil cousin who was birth from a who're or your cousin having kids or them secret diss records that he allegedly had for pusha,

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I am glad I grew up in the Golden Era of hip-hop. Fuck all this emo, in your feelings, type shit. Shit isn’t masculine at all. Bamas hopping around on stage all happy, because he back friends with a ninja that bodied him on a record. Where is your self-respect, man!

200w.gif

lots of rap niggas is broke now bcuz they couldn’t grow up and put shit behind them when it mattered...not saying it’s just about $$$ but it’s nice to see ppl evolve instead of being stuck on bullshit years after the fact...there’s nothing “manly”/honorable about holding onto petty grudges...then again this is the wrong forum to be saying that

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmao at this fraud pretending he had inside knowledge of this but only says shit after it goes public. You’re such a god damn fat faggit weirdo. Next year you’ll be pretending to be down with somebody else.

Which rapper or actor will you pull out a hat next HALO? You’ll have to switch names again because as HALO you obsessed over different stupid shit. As Entreprocoon all of a sudden it’s Drake now. You half breed full fledged fag

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had to? Hes at the top of the food chain, them petty beefs was not affecting his career.
Drake's a smart dude and being at the top a person needs powerful alliances, not realizing this can be a person's downfall. When Snoop was in his prime, he made peace with many people and that served him well into the future. We cannot be so drunk with hubris not to realize even the most powerful people need others.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drake is that you ?

Makes sense after all you said you halfa crakka and you from Canada .

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake's a smart dude and being at the top a person needs powerful alliances, not realizing this can be a person's downfall. When Snoop was in his prime, he made peace with many people and that served him well into the future. We cannot be so drunk with hubris not to realize even the most powerful people need others.
None of these people are powerful alliances,meek career is a wash, pusha is a worker not a boss. No one respects kanye kardashian anymore. I wouda told em all suck a dick.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of these people are powerful alliances,meek career is a wash, pusha is a worker not a boss. No one respects kanye kardashian anymore. I wouda told em all suck a dick.
In the rap world, Meek, Pusha T, and Kanye are powerful. I think your personal feelings about these people are clouding your judgement. Drake knows that he didn't want an overabundance of enemies and something had to give so he made peace with Meek. Drake had already put out an olive branch months earlier when he said in concert "Free Meek," Drake had known it is wasn't fashionable and cool to be an enemy of Meek when Meek was wrongly imprisoned. Drake is playing chess out here, & like I said, even when you are at the top one needs alliances.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cb also deaded the beef
cassanova talk to them i guess

Man do you know how much money these mfkrs left on the table? When they were younger and "beefin" over a chick that didn't "belong" to either of them... Songs.... a possible tour?

But it's hard to tell cats that are making good money, "aye do this to make more money"

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the rap world, Meek, Pusha T, and Kanye are powerful. I think your personal feelings about these people are clouding your judgement. Drake knows that he didn't want an overabundance of enemies and something had to give so he made peace with Meek. Drake had already put out an olive branch months earlier when he said in concert "Free Meek," Drake had known it is wasn't fashionable and cool to be an enemy of Meek when Meek was wrongly imprisoned. Drake is playing chess out here, & like I said, even when you are at the top one needs alliances.
How is meek powerful? I would love to know.

Drake aligns himself with Mutually beneficial relationships. just look at who he always takes on tour with him. This tour its the migos, they are on fire. Last couple tours was future. Meek cant do nothing for him.
When a rapper wants a hot feature they go get drake.
Travis scott- sicko mode-feat drake
2 chains- bigger than you- feat drake
Lil baby- yes indeed- feat drake
Migos— walk it like i talk it- feat drake
Trouble- bring it back- feat drake
Block boy j- look alive- feat drake

Meek is not hot in these streets, fact not opinion.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is meek powerful? I would love to know.

Drake aligns himself with Mutually beneficial relationships. just look at who he always takes on tour with him. This tour its the migos, they are on fire. Last couple tours was future. Meek cant do nothing for him.
When a rapper wants a hot feature they go get drake.
Travis scott- sicko mode-feat drake
2 chains- big amount- feat drake
Lil baby- yes indeed- feat drake
Migos— walk it like i talk it- feat drake
Trouble- bring it back- feat drake
Block boy j- look alive- feat drake

Meek is not hot in these streets, fact not opinion.

Being an enemy of Meek was a bad look for Drake, Meek had gotten so much popular support and his cause was so righteous Drake didn't want to be on the wrong side of that popular support. Instead of looking like the bad guy and kicking a man while he's down, namely in jail, Drake sent an olive branch & gauged what Meek's response would be. Drake's reputation is based upon be the charismatic good guy who wants to be tough but not so tough to turn people off. So making a public peace with Meek is good PR and it further distances himself from the PR nightmare of Pusha T.