Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse (BEYOND THE SPIDER-VERSE has been delayed indefinitely) ***Spoilers***

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
why is his father a cop though? his father was the prowler in the ultimate universe.

016.jpg

in the mainstream universe he was still the prowler but he worked for parker and was a stand in spiderman when needed

screen-shot-2015-10-08-at-12-29-59-am.jpg

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there's also an indian spiderman, mutant spiderman, superior spiderman, several female spiderwomen, cant forget the spider-ham, future spiderman, and noir spiderman to name a few

the_spider_verse_selfie__by_ultimatejulio-d8ea3pp.jpg
So I guess they all got bitten by a radioactive spider right??

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I will reserve my judge when I see it. I'm not getting fooled again after seeing that bullshit Batman animated movie a few months the ago.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
That shit is wack
:hmm:

A black Spider-Man now
:hmm:

Nah, I’m good

Did we all watch the same trailer????

The art work is pure old school comics.

The design is fresh and pixelated on purpose but still smooth and static and quick all at the same time.

Color, character design, editing, camera movements, stylized action beats, editing flashes, some of those scenes are just beautiful to behold.

Not to sure about Parker’s voice but this is an elseworld story so we will see where it goes.

oNE

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did we all watch the same trailer????

The art work is pure old school comics.

The design is fresh and pixelated on purpose but still smooth and static and quick all at the same time.

Color, character design, editing, camera movements, stylized action beats, editing flashes, some of those scenes are just beautiful to behold.

Not to sure about Parker’s voice but this is an elseworld story so we will see where it goes.

oNE
It’s Sony. Granted you can do more in a cartoon than you can in a live action. But still, it’s sony

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE Official Trailer #3 (2018) Animated Superhero Movie HD

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
that would have been nice if they had the indian one, the brit punk version and silk in there as well

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I just seen the trailer while watching the show The Neighborhood.. looks good. Hell im thinking bout going to check it out..since my grandsons love it...perfect outting for us