Supreme Court Reinstates Much of Trump’s Travel Ban

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court agreed Monday to reinstate much of President Donald Trump's travel ban before hearing the case this fall, dealing a partial victory to the administration in one of the most divisive policy battles of his presidency.

The Supreme Court said the ban cannot be enforced for people from six nations — Iran, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — who have relatives in the U.S. and want to travel to America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tes-much-trump-s-travel-ban-will-hear-n776711

Ya'll don't vote idiots need your asses kicked.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court agreed Monday to reinstate much of President Donald Trump's travel ban before hearing the case this fall, dealing a partial victory to the administration in one of the most divisive policy battles of his presidency.

The Supreme Court said the ban cannot be enforced for people from six nations — Iran, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — who have relatives in the U.S. and want to travel to America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tes-much-trump-s-travel-ban-will-hear-n776711

Ya'll don't vote idiots need your asses kicked

How would your life be worse if you didn't vote?

I voted in South Carolina. I did it, but it was a waste of time. She wasn't going to win my damn state, anyway.

I understand the importance of voting, but stop acting like voting is going to to prevent shit from happening to black folks in this country. We deal with racism whether the candidate you voted for is in office or not.

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah op, voting or not, Cacs are going to cac... I appreciate the info though...

Unless someone is going to tell me, if every black person eligible to vote would have voted, it would have changed things ...

...what is the point? Needing someone to transfer blame and frustration onto because you feel powerless and fearful under a Trump administration?

I ain't scared of these motherfuckers.

What are they gon' do, really?

This country has picked a course. They rather let the folks at the bottom have an illusion of inclusion, as to keep them from bitching and moaning more than they do.

Trump is fucking with that game plan.

Once's gone, everything will be reset, and everybody can sleep better at night.

FOH.

If I don't like it, I'll leave and live damn well.

I did that. Not Clinton or Barack.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
How would your life be worst if you didn't vote?

I voted in South Carolina. I did it, but it was a waste of time. She wasn't going to win my damn state, anyway.

I understand the importance of voting, but stop acting like voting is going to to prevent shit from happening to black folks in this country. We deal with racism whether the candidate you voted for is in office or not.

in this particular election voting was extremely important due to how the supreme court will be shaped. in this instance that is exactly what i am focusing on.

supreme court picks and what the supreme court does has a direct impact on your life.

Last edited:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How would your life be worst if you didn't vote?

You think with out the hell of Congress and Senate and local governors he'd be getting this shit done?

All them black folk in those red states... Choosing not to use their power to sway local elections

How many conservative judges are sitting right the fuck now because votes don't mean shit?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah op, voting or not, Cacs are going to cac... I appreciate the info though...

cacs are indeed gonna cac.

but again the composition of the supreme court is important to the future of our lives.

there are too many issues at stake that will be directly impacted by the composition of the supreme court.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We as black people are the only ones who don't recognize the power our votes have. Everyone else does.

^THIS

we ALWAYS wanna copy EVERYTHING negative these outsiders want to do...

and wear their thousand dollar clothes and drive their cars and cop their sneakers...

but we NEVER want to emulate the actual things that THEY do

that WE can do too

that will only STRENGTHEN us as a whole.

voting can NEVER hurt.

But in many cases

MANY cases

ESPECIALLY locally and with judges?

It can save lives.

and it NEVER EVER HURTS...

unless you DON'T

I never understand the issue.

The bullshit we do as a people everyday for NOTHING...

things that line the pockets and strengthens the positions of our oppressors

and we make a stand on NOT voting?

With ALL the other SH*T we actually DO NOT control

that is out here KILLING us?

NOT VOTING is what we championing?

that ALONE is enough evidence on why we stay collectively losing.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
"The Supreme Court said the ban cannot be enforced for people from six nations — Iran, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — who have relatives in the U.S. and want to travel to America."

Wait a minute so why ????Half empty half full decision

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You think with out the hell of Congress and Senate and local governors he'd be getting this shit done?

All them black folk in those red states... Choosing not to use their power to sway local elections

How many conservative judges are sitting right the fuck now because votes don't mean shit?
That's where it starts local judges, school board, City Council and district Attorney

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
America's hierarchy in order race, class, gender all included in the ranking:

1.) The wealthy
2.) Jew/White people
3.) Asian people
4.) Latino people
5.) LGBT community
6.) Black people
7.) The poor

Class is at both ends of the spectrum, however as a specific group I feel that LGBT have surpassed the black community.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
cacs are indeed gonna cac.

but again the composition of the supreme court is important to the future of our lives.

there are too many issues at stake that will be directly impacted by the composition of the supreme court.

I understand and agree bruh... However, you MAY want to take a look at systemic voter suppression, gerrymandering, and flat out cheating/hacking before you throw stones at Bruthas...

Some dudes have come to the conclusion that it ain't worth it because of some of the examples I mentioned...

I hate Trump, but that muhfucca ain't gonna stop me from eating ya hear me?

Some dudes are like fuck voting in this washed up system, I'm about to GO GET MINE...

The system needs to be polished from corruption before it can truly be taken seriously... Just my opinion...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Well like dude in South Carolina I'm in Georgia. Hilary wasn't winning this state even if she got every black vote.
And at the end if the day she let herself lose to a pussy grabbing rich guy who's gone bankrupt multiple times, has committed adultery multiple times and who has insulted people from many groups from blacks, to women on to the handicapped

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Caping for some people from another country is not what I'm going to do.
Black First on mine
in this particular election voting was extremely important due to how the supreme court will be shaped. in this instance that is exactly what i am focusing.

supreme court picks and what the supreme court does has a direct impact on your life.
But Obama had a year to appoint someone. I'm sure they would've punked Hillary also lol

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America's hierarchy in order race, class, gender all included in the ranking:

1.) The wealthy
2.) Jew/White people
3.) Asian people
4.) Latino people
5.) LGBT community
6.) Black people
7.) The poor

Class is at both ends of the spectrum, however as a specific group I feel that LGBT have surpassed the black community.
1) Rich White People....& these rich white elites offer protection to the other Whites who adhere to White Supremacy

anything else is bullshit

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How would people's lives be worse if they didn't vote? Dumbass ass question and we are seeing it now

The White House unveiled its much anticipated budget proposal today. It shows deep cuts to important agencies, including a more than $6 billion decrease in funding to the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). More than 75 percent of the agency’s budget goes to helping families pay their rent. Thus, these cuts would have a negative impact on thousands upon thousands of poor and working class households.

Unfucking believable how ignorant your mindset is. When there is zero racism then it will matter which candidate is in office huh.

100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...31299/100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans/

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well like dude in South Carolina I'm in Georgia. Hilary wasn't winning this state even if she got every black vote.
And at the end if the day she let herself lose to a pussy grabbing rich guy who's gone bankrupt multiple times, has committed adultery multiple times and who has insulted people from many groups from blacks, to women on to the handicapped
This is not about Hillary

The GOP owns house, Congress we away those seats.

capitalq

Rising Star
Registered
Why should Black people give a fuck about this?

Good Question...were people from any of those Nations helping Black People when we get shitted on by Whites? Or were they allowed to immigrate here on the Backs of the Civil Rights our Parents and Grandparents fought for? We are being slaughtered by Police in the Streets with no type of Justice....until Immigrants ride for us...I can't ride for them.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Black First on mine

But Obama had a year to appoint someone. I'm sure they would've punked Hillary also lol

Obama did appoint someone.

and the GOP led congress and senate punked him out of his choice.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unless someone is going to tell me, if every black person eligible to vote would have voted, it would have changed things ...

...what is the point? Needing someone to transfer black and frustration onto because you feel powerless and fearful under a Trump administration?

This country has picked a course. They rather let the folks at the bottom have an illusion of inclusion, as to keep them from bitching and moaning more than they do.

FOH.

Damn! Finally a brother that gets it!!! I've been saying this for years!

giphy.gif

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

...what is the point? Needing someone to transfer black and frustration onto because you feel powerless and fearful under a Trump administration?

FOH.

This is a known clown under a different username. Approved by another clown Soul on Ice.

Once gone everything will reset.....you are a moron. We are not resetting battling climate change, we are not resetting the Supreme Court anytime in the next 20 years, and there is no reset for the people who will die because of the republican policies.

FOH

Clowns like you don't wake up until it hits a person close to you but I doubt there are many of those.

Aldebaran

*nix Master
Registered
Sudan and Somalia are in Africa:dunno:. It will at least affect them. I can imagine that Minneapolis/St. Paul is on edge.
We need to pick our battles. Going after Trump on every "little" thing is not smart. We have limited resources and even less political will.
Stopping piglets from killing blacks, economic reforms in favor of blacks and health care are what we really need to focus on.

I'm not against legal immigrants but there needs to be a direct benefit for African Americans in each engagement that we undertake.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I understand and agree bruh... However, you MAY want to take a look at systemic voter suppression, gerrymandering, and flat out cheating/hacking before you throw stones at Bruthas...

Some dudes have come to the conclusion that it ain't worth it because of some of the examples I mentioned...

I hate Trump, but that muhfucca ain't gonna stop me from eating ya hear me?

Some dudes are like fuck voting in this washed up system, I'm about to GO GET MINE...

The system needs to be polished from corruption before it can truly be taken seriously... Just my opinion...

Black First on mine

Explain to us how this will not make Black people worse off...

Trump will continue to shape the federal judiciary for decades to come with slate of constitutionalists for federal courts
http://trump.news/2017-05-09-trump-...of-constitutionalists-for-federal-courts.html

How Trump Will Transform the Federal Courts
One young judge at a time.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/how_trump_will_use_young_judges_to_transform_the_federal_courts.

Older Judges and Vacant

Seats Give Trump Huge Power
to Shape American Courts

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/14/upshot/trump-poised-to-transform-american-courts.html

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
the correct composition of the supreme court would HELP to solve most of these issues.

Well what effect would you have if you go vote, and your ballot is dismissed, denied, or corrupted??? How much faith would you have in the system the NEXT time around???