The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the-100.jpg

I have debated whether or not to post this because I fucking adore this show and I know how the board gets. You really have to give this show a shot. When I first saw the season 1 trailer I thought the show was going to be bullshit. I thought that it was going to be just another CW show with pretty white people doing pretty white people shit. but I gave it a shot because I'll watch anything Scifi and it had my boy Desmond from Lost in it. The first couple episodes were just ok, but there were some interesting concepts... Then Episode 3 fucking blew my mind and I've been hooked ever since. Season 2 was easily one of the best seasons that I've seen.

I strongly suggest binge watching Season 1 and 2 on netflix. I've gotten most of my people addicted on this show.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It's hard to post to much about this show without giving away alot of shit... but this scene was one of my favorite scenes from the series.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
You know a show is good when they clean up a main character and you immediately do an age check on Wikipedia.
Clarke's breasts made a cameo on the Season 1 finale and made the entire season worth it.
From that point I totally understood everything about the show and it was intelligent and interesting.

BTW what type of schedule are they on? It seems like they take a full year off. Pour some dirt on these mofos, wash those mofos off, no makeup needed, hand-me-down wardrobe from every post apocolyptic disaster, everybody knows their lines so cut the camera on.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You know a show is good when they clean up a main character and you immediately do an age check on Wikipedia.
Clarke's breasts made a cameo on the Season 1 finale and made the entire season worth it.
From that point I totally understood everything about the show and it was intelligent and interesting.

BTW what type of schedule are they on? It seems like they take a full year off. Pour some dirt on these mofos, wash those mofos off, no makeup needed, hand-me-down wardrobe from every post apocolyptic disaster, everybody knows their lines so cut the camera on.

"From that point on"..... hahahahahahaha

Yeah her breasts are fantastic.

On the schedule part. I think they were delayed because of a fire on the set and because I think the CW wanted to pair it with "The Legends of Tomorrow". That's a good lead in them.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Clarke aint shit, Raven is fine as fuck. I was so happy when they killed off that lame dude, he must have asked for a raise or something. Now if they kill off Octavia or her boyfriend the show might get even better with less focus on their relationship

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
"From that point on"..... hahahahahahaha

Yeah her breasts are fantastic.

On the schedule part. I think they were delayed because of a fire on the set and because I think the CW wanted to pair it with "The Legends of Tomorrow". That's a good lead in them.

I think it is hilarious that the CW has basically the exact same schedule that I've always thought SyFy should have. In January the CW will have either a Science Fiction, Super hero, or Vampire based show on Four out of five days of the week.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Clarke aint shit, Raven is fine as fuck. I was so happy when they killed off that lame dude, he must have asked for a raise or something. Now if they kill off Octavia or her boyfriend the show might get even better with less focus on their relationship
That Finn shit came out of no where. Most shows would have found some way for him to get away or get redemption for what he did..... Nope not this show. He got the mercy death. Now on Octavia, I would have been all on board with her dying in Season 1, but I love what they did to her in Season 2. It felt like an earned transformation into a warrior for the grounders.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I thought I was the only one who watches this show....

:lol:

Me too.......
Man I wanted to start a "The 100" Season 2 thread last season, but I didn't think I would get enough responses in it. Man people are sleeping on this show. I'm binge watching the first and second seasons so I can be prepared for Season 3.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn OP I tried to watch Season #2! Not going to lie 20 seconds into it..I turned it off. Specifically, I couldn't believe "how" she broke out of her "cell". I honestly was like if this is the bullshit they're going to start off with then I'm not wasting my time.

On the other hand. I discovered Childhood's End and Into the Badlands

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn OP I tried to watch Season #2! Not going to lie 20 seconds into it..I turned it off. Specifically, I couldn't believe "how" she broke out of her "cell". I honestly was like if this is the bullshit they're going to start off with then I'm not wasting my time.

On the other hand. I discovered Childhood's End and Into the Badlands

Naw man you need to finish out Season 2..... I get your point on the break out, but I was cool with it.. It is a TV show and she is the star, but you have to finish out Season 2.. There is so much shit that went down that you can't give out any details without spoiling how masterful it was. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the only other shows out there where you can see the opinions of both side.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw man you need to finish out Season 2..... I get your point on the break out, but I was cool with it.. It is a TV show and she is the star, but I you have to finish out Season 2.. There is so much shit that went down that you can't give out any details without spoiling how masterful it was. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the only other shows out there where you can see the opinions of both side.

Fuck! I'll binge watch it this weekend and post back in this thread next week...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think it is hilarious that the CW has basically the exact same schedule that I've always thought SyFy should have. In January the CW will have either a Science Fiction, Super hero, or Vampire based show on Four out of five days of the week.
CW is definitely doing their thing, the only shows on their line up I don't watch, that virgin show, izombie, and the medieval show, everything else is fire. Vampire Diaries has been pretty good since they got rid of that chic, it and the Originals are the only shows on tv where the bad guys are the star of the show

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was started my binge of Season 2 this morning, once I saw that it is finally on Netflix.

It's tough for me because I find the White Girl. Their leader, Annoying and impulsive as hell....No kinda tact!

Less of her and more of everyone else and I'll be good.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
CW is definitely doing their thing, the only shows on their line up I don't watch, that virgin show, izombie, and the medieval show, everything else is fire. Vampire Diaries has been pretty good since they got rid of that chic, it and the Originals are the only shows on tv where the bad guys are the star of the show

I hate to say this, but don't hate on Izombie. It's actually pretty decent, plus it got my girl in it...

aly_michalka_4.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It's tough for me because I find the White Girl. Their leader, Annoying and impulsive as hell....No kinda tact!

Less of her and more of everyone else and I'll be good.
I can see why you would say that. She is impulsive especially during the first season, but she goes through some serious shit in that second season and makes a bunch of moral ambiguous decisions.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see why you would say that. She is impulsive especially during the first season, but she goes through some serious shit in that second season and makes a bunch of moral ambiguous decisions.

Patiently waiting! I understand her lack of trust in her new situation. But, your the leader and a bunch of people are counting on you. Which to me means you gotta display a little more control over your actions/emotions.

Don't trust your situation? Cool! Show some damn tact. Don't let them onto you..play it cool!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Me too.......
Man I wanted to start a "The 100" Season 2 thread last season, but I didn't think I would get enough responses in it. Man people are sleeping on this show. I'm binge watching the first and second seasons so I can be prepared for Season 3.
I was going to do the same,but then I remember alot of people didn't like the very first trailer of it .....before the series premiere....I still haven't seen the Tomorrow People,yet..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I was going to do the same,but then I remember alot of people didn't like the very first trailer of it .....before the series premiere....I still haven't seen the Tomorrow People,yet..

Man the Tomorrow People is still sitting on my DVR chilling with the Messengers. Everyday I ask myself should I watch it or just delete and let it go.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I like the show i've watched both seasons. I need to understand this...some of you watch the show because a white girl showed breasts 1 time? 2 years ago?

Nah. I just like to bring it home and point out the hotties. That was a bonus for sticking with the show, so they cleaned her up, gave us the bright sterile hospital lighting and put her in a clingy sweater. The show was awesome because of the cliff hangers.

Heh. Heh. Giggity.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Man the Tomorrow People is still sitting on my DVR chilling with the Messengers. Everyday I ask myself should I watch it or just delete and let it go.

If you like the original and reboot - this reboot of the reboot is pretty good. Way more action than the two Thames versions and waaaay better acting. I felt like I was watching a Taken and Transporter meets Jumpers mashup done right.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE SHOW IS RUBBISH. ITS PRIMARILY AIMED AT TEENAGERS

THE GOOD THING THEY HAVE COUPLE OF BLACK FOLKS WHO HAVE PROMINENT ROLES

BUT THEY DONT HAVE MANY BLACK EXTRAS