James Gandolfini Passes Away

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I remember when he accepted this award and folk were like wtf he don't sound like Tony at all......lol.

<iframe width="520" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jQo99RQt__A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
RIP and yall really need to stop the "Sopranos movie" talk, that was never gonna happen. If anything, I expect a Sopranos marathon to come on TV, maybe A&E channel since they ran reruns a while back, they probably do one this weekend. HBO probably will too.

Never say never where Hollywood and money are concerned, peep how "Arrested Development", a show that was only on for 3 years, is back, hell, look how long "Family Guy" has survived, after basically being cancelled TWICE!

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was never a big fan of the show, but judged from friends around me that it was good television.

With that being said, SO unexpected!

He got more TV time than many, so a full life artistically, he lived.

To his next life, to his family, to his colleagues, to his friends, may he R.I.P.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn..RIP. sopranos was good tv. A Sopranos movie would be crap anyways...it's too complicated to jam into a 2hr movie.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
RIP and yall really need to stop the "Sopranos movie" talk, that was never gonna happen. If anything, I expect a Sopranos marathon to come on TV, maybe A&E channel since they ran reruns a while back, they probably do one this weekend. HBO probably will too.

thay have already been running it for months now....

i think they are on season 4....

it come on everyday at 8pm eastern....

they might have a marathon though....

gonna b a lot of these sold....

$(KGrHqN,!g8F!Uf-bK))BQPP5qvf(!~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man...just damn...

I'll always remember him from the sopranos one of the best shows ever on television.

Rest in peace, Tony....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
really hoping this aint true :smh:

A great actor created an ICONIC character.

Should NOT only be remembered as Tony Soprano.

Dude was great on stage AND screen.

Wish he had more time to showcase more of his work outside Sopranos.

RIP

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow ... R.I.P.. Bless him and family.

was hoping for a Sopranos movie or short series. I guess the script would have him dying in that restaurant.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
thay have already been running it for months now....

i think they are on season 4....

it come on everyday at 8pm eastern....

they might have a marathon though....

gonna b a lot of these sold....

$(KGrHqN,!g8F!Uf-bK))BQPP5qvf(!~~60_35.JPG

Yeah, you know the people are gonna be price gouging those seasons on eBay. I bet the whole series box set will go for $500.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
..or so they wanted you to think..

R.I.P

..HBO was talking about doinga Sopranos reunion show/retrospective,guess now it wont happen

Nah he's dead. Members Only got him. That's why the screen went black. Bobby ad Tony were talking about wat happens when you die at the lake episode where him and Tony fought. Foreshadowing, Bobby said everything probably goes black.