Which type of Korean Chicken is the BEST to try in Korea!? (CHIMEK BATTLE)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Today, for our first episode of the "MUST TRY KOREA" series, we go for the people's favourite, Korean Chicken and Beer. After Sho and Andy arrived we wanted to give them a good first impression, and I knew there was one thing they were especially looking forward too... Chimek! Rev. Chris hasn't stopped talking about it after getting back from Korea, and so expectations were high. Would the real Korean Fried Chicken live up to the hype, and with so many variations, what's the one that should be all visitor's first stop when it comes to trying Chimek?! Today we find out. 오늘은 외국인의 최애 한국 시리즈 1탄으로 외국인이 가장 사랑하는 한국 치킨 종류를 꼽아봤습니다! 한국에서의 첫 번째 끼니로는 쇼와 앤디에게 좋은 첫인상도 남기고, 한국에 오는 외국인들도 안전하게 즐길 수 있는 메뉴를 고르고 싶었어요. 게다가 전 섄디가 한국에 올때 엄청 기대하고 있던 음식이 뭔지 알고있었죠. 바로 한국 치맥!ㅋㅋ 크리스 신부님이 한국에서 먹어본 치맥을 영국 돌아가서 엄청 자랑하시기도 했고, 저희 치맥 영상들을 다 본만큼 기대가 엄청 높았죠. 과연 쇼와 앤디가 실제로 먹어본 치맥은 기대에 부합했을까요??!! 저흰 당연히 1인 1닭을 주문해서 먹어봤죠. 단짠단짠했던 치킨부터 어니언치킨이랑 매운 로스트 치킨, 그리고 닭똥집까지! 과연 쇼와 앤디가 평창 올림픽을 맞아 한국을 찾는 외국인들이 꼭 먹어봐야 한다고 꼽은 치킨은 어떤 치킨이었을까요? 이번 시리즈도 재밌게 봐주셨음 좋겠네요! ^^

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Man that was mad cool and funny, I'll be keeping up with this series. My favorite combo(in the past) chicken and beer. Korean food already has quite the reputation even here on BGOL.:cool: