What's the worst date you have ever been on?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
:lol:@DeSire, sounds like you take it in stride, some funny shit with the big body vehicle aka the green 15 seater...!!!

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
I went out with this beautiful sista a few years ago. I knew shit was headed downhill when I told her specifically to be at my place at 7:30 so we could go to the movies and when the time came, she was nowhere to be found. This heffa didn't show up until damn near midnight and gave no excuse as to why she was late. I was like "Fuck it... I don't wanna go!" We finally agreed to not let the night end like that and headed out anyway. I'm thinking we'll go to the movie, hit up a late night spot to eat, and then go home and we could have some hot relations.

Please.

This heffa didn't wanna even hold hands! It was whack in the sense that she even fell asleep in the movie. When it was over, I just took her trifling ass home! Waste of time and money. I could've gotten some Jack-in-the-Box and rented a flick and beat my meat for all that!

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
I went out with this beautiful sista a few years ago. I knew shit was headed downhill when I told her specifically to be at my place at 7:30 so we could go to the movies and when the time came, she was nowhere to be found. This heffa didn't show up until damn near midnight and gave no excuse as to why she was late. I was like "Fuck it... I don't wanna go!" We finally agreed to not let the night end like that and headed out anyway. I'm thinking we'll go to the movie, hit up a late night spot to eat, and then go home and we could have some hot relations.

Please.

This heffa didn't wanna even hold hands! It was whack in the sense that she even fell asleep in the movie. When it was over, I just took her trifling ass home! Waste of time and money. I could've gotten some Jack-in-the-Box and rented a flick and beat my meat for all that!

:lol:

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
okay...heres another one

so me and my boo at the time went to razoos...decided to come home and drink and watch a movie

i swear im not a lightweight...but i had one glass and was GONE

i got in his bed and started to feel sick...all of a sudden i had to throw up...and i couldnt make it to the toliet

i threw up all over his clothes on the floor...my dog's kennel...the floor...and toilet

he had to throw all his clothes in the tub to let them soak..ended up fucking up his wallet cause it was in one of his pockets...

he had throw up all over his bedroom and bathroom

i helped clean it once i got better...but he had to get most of it...i felt so bad

but he did try to take care of me...holding my hair back and offering my medicine and stuff

i regret i let him go...he was a really sweet guy :(

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
Ok so me and boys go out for my boy's BDay. Met this shortie at the club dime (i think). Anyway we doing our thang in the club in VIP, afterwards her and her friend go to the strip club with us, then we hit IHOP. Next day i call shortie set a date that night (mistake cuz i got to go to work next day 5am). So i pick her up she not ready cool not an issue. So she comes out and now she's like an 7 at best (fucking patron):smh:. But i roll with it (keep thinkin she's a freak see where it goes)so i'm playin the Raheem DeVaughn (Fellas it works)shortie like who's that, i like (Thank you). Before we get to the spot she gets on the phone (rude) so i start textin my jumpoff! :cool: Ok so we hit this little Greek spot, something different but she don't want to go in cuz it's not American food (real talk):smh:. Ok so i'm like where u want to go, i suggest some shit, nothing. Finally end up at Saltgrass and we get the worst service ever (no salad dressin' + cold food = no tip). So we leave go to the movies, see Vantage Point cool flick but not a date movie! Movie over and on the way home there no conversation and when i saw none like complete silence. No chemistry! Stop and get gas $55 (FUCKING CHARGER :angry:). Drop her off hug, kiss on the cheek, call me. Get in the car, start drivin' thinkin way is it so quiet turn the radio up nothing this chick stole my Raheem :eek: (i hate u). But for some reason i called the next day (ok i wanted to knock it down & i wanted my cd). Hit it like two days later and just burned another Raheem! :lol:

Shoulda done like I did (after getting this tip from one of my boys)and took her straight to the cheap no-tell motel. I went out with a chick and on the 1st date she was all shy and shit & didn't want to do shit. So on my way home I said to myself, "FUCK IT!!! What do I have to lose???" I pulled up in this hourly rate mo, go pay for 2 hours, go back to the car and tell her, "I'm going in. You can either come in with me or sit out here by yourself." She says, "I'll come in, but we're not doing anything." Needless to say, we were fucking in the shower less than 15 minutes later! Later as I'm driving her home she said, "You should've done that to begin with." :lol::lol::lol:

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
years ago....

i had just signed up on blackpeoplemeet.com. out of some of the women that contacted me this one sent me an email telling me about herself and how she's doing "big things" how she has no kids and so on and so on. i eventually agree to meet her and go get something to eat.

i travel for an hour to her place. get there it's the fuckin projects..:hmm:ok no problem she didn't say she lived in any particular place. get to her door it's a bunch of kids, 4 of them:eek:(she said she didn't have any). should've turned around right then and there but stupid me didn't.:smh: she plays the kids off as um yeah i don't tell anyone for real i have kids until i meet them. whatever:hmm:. anyway we decide to go to red lobster since that's in her area. But, first can you drop my kids off at my father's place? and do you mine taking me by my sister's so i can drop off this laundry?:angry:

yeah...ok...sure...

do all of that then we go to red lobster....she orders $75.00 worth of food:eek::smh:(at redlobster now...) the admirals feast, a lobster and a bunch of drinks. she takes one, two bites then claims she's full.:eek: wraps it up and we go. on the way back to her place pick up her laundry and her kids, she's talking about as soon as i put them in their room we can have some "time to ourselves".

instead we get to her place when she walks through the door with the kids she tells them i bought y'all some dinner. my jaw just dropped. i turned and walked right out the door, no looking back. she called me for about two weeks until she got the picture i wasn't answering.:smh:

:rolleyes:

elchoccolatte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most recent two, one near miss dates I had with fine blackman.

He lives out of town, we agree on a day, he gets off work drives out. I'm fixin wings and I bought a couple six packs of beer and chips.

He's off work, 4:30pm, calls me talking about he's at the tire store buying new ones. First delay.
Three hours pass, I'm like this deadbeat, call his phone it's off. Fuck!Second delay.

I'm like fuck it, if he were to drive out, it would have been earlier. Hour and a half drive. Its now 9:15pm, he calls, I let it go to my VM. Listen to the message cuz he texts me right after. I'm halfway there bla blah blahhh(beggin), how come you not answering your phone!!!? C'mon girl!

At this point I'm like this sucka(dumbass), I text him to no never mind, let's try some other time. He is a lil pissed but calls back anyhow.

Fast forward to 2weeks, again the date is set. He's driving out. I explain the details on how to get out to my city. He's got it, been there before. :smh: I review directions at least twice, on his way out, by cell. He passes up the exit! Calls, passes up the exit, ends up out in some other town. I say stay put, I will get you. Fuck!

I had been working, trying to get home light some candles, cook some wings part II.

We get to my place. He keeps looking at Vibe and not really talking. Fuck, this loser. Finally unravels from himself in half an hour. Takes off his jacket and benie, lol!

Wings are done I'm ready to get my drink on. He bought some Tangaray(GIN) and OJ. While he is tearing up some hot ass wings and drinking beer, I'm fixing big glasses of gin and juice:lol:. He ate 90% wings(greedy ass) and drank a couple beers.

I'm chillin' watching flix. Ignoring him, but being polite(bitchy).

He uses the bathroom, and comes in talking about take off your clothes(demanding), "I want your ass in my face", ha ha ha ha ha, basically, that was the end of the date!:lol:

:roflmao3: