What do you think?

• Total voters

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This is what I came up with...

W7jiFfyc_o.jpg

sPFcGXCa_o.jpg

I admit I like the design but if I ever see a brother rocking a BGOL shirt I'll know damn well not to shake that dudes hand:smh:

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It may have been you. I'd have to go back and look. You weren't rude or anything, I just thought it was a silly question. Absolutely nothing has changed. People just feel put upon.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your response, and I agree with you. In my statement I mentioned that I thought the apprehension and anxiety of some may be a bit premature. My request for the moderators to comment on their style of "governance" was more of a ploy to begin a dialog. However, I see there are some 'convictions" here that run WAY DEEP, and probably far past this single issue. This is going to be interesting as it unfolds. Yet I maintain my stance that women, in as much as having more of their presence on the board, should certainly be given some deference!!!

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruhs, the wholepoint of BGOL is to be able to recognize another bgoler in the streets without the shirt that say BGOL. i met a bruh in afghanistan bc he had a quaid tshirt on. he was shocked when i told him who it was. but we kicked it just off the strength of know ing what was up. i even showed him how to get around the bullshit base filters to access bgol in country. he hooked me up with some logistical stuff that i needed for work and i had brother on the base i could talk shit with and he knew what i was talking about.

we need quaid tshirts or something else.

not a tshirt that says BGOL.....bc simple as people will come in and fuck it up for us...watch and see. if you advertise, someone is going to buy...bt you want to advertise to the right people.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
^
yeah, I'm thinking keep it code as well.
Quaid is a perfect common icon for those that know.

The use of relevant acronyms rather than just printing BGOL.
a Quaid logo with:

APU = Ass Pussy Unlimited

ATM = Ass + Titties for the Masses

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill take a shirt that has “quaid” written on it in those same letters and the black n gray shirt. Im not walking around with that retarded ass quaid image on my body

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
print up some...but dont waste your money printing up a bunch of shirts if u dont think people will support.

btw....my last few amazon orders were directed thru bgol.
to get u some ad revenue.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
@HNIC This is all you need, shirt with just a wolf on it. Letters are unnecessary. Just a simple wolf is cool I think. it's not over the top and people won't get weary of being afraid to wear it out in public.
I'm going to let the people vote on it, probably later today.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just got these 2 entries from @3mpimp
What do you think :idea:
bgol-shirt-1.png

bgol-shirt-2.png
Nah. Why is everyone trying to hide? If anyone asks you what BGOL means and you want to stay on the low, just tell them you don't know you just bought the shirt on sale.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would only purchase a "dog whistle" shirt, i.e., one that only a true BGOL'r would recognize. Kinda like the Quaid shirts