W7jiFfyc_o.jpg

sPFcGXCa_o.jpg
Second one is nice. I'd rock that

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Potential shirt selections -

- These streets are never not cold ...

- The Fappening and The Ockening ... both happen here ...

- Wiiiiiiiiiiiiide Open is how we like it ...

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A shirt sounds cool, but I ain't gonna front. I probably wouldn't buy one.

I mean, if I happened to run into or know somebody on here in RL, that would probably be cool. But I sure as hell am not going to broadcast that. Besides, I've got way too many friends that are way too curious and would start asking questions. Just my luck, somebody will codebreak my T, and then it all goes downhill. :p

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ha!!! LMBAO!!! This is gonna be CRAAAAZZZY!!! Can't imagine where I would wear this shirt, other than around the house. Folks not in the "know" gonna have mad questions about what it is!!!??? What's really gonna be funny is seeing someone else in a shirt, especially any females, thats gonna be a real laugh. But HELL YEAH I'm with it, can a brotha get a 3X sweatshirt too!!!???

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lest you forget, Zod lost, defeated by Quaid the Mighty. Y'all just lost disciples who grew accustomed to having their diq covered by smelly feces with parasites traveling up and down it, trying to keep the movement alive. You will go down in a foul stench, just like your god did.

http://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/the-bgol-civil-wars-part-4-quaid-vs-zod-the-final-battle.895123/
That fight is a never ending battle

So long as one female of age’s temple is blessed zod lives

The teachings of zod help the female keep his temple clean.

One day you shall see the light.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
i support your craven attempts to overthrow any bastion of male privacy and happiness

fight on queen

:cool:

Lmaooooooo. That was the sentiment in that one thread when board changes were announced. One guy wanted to know how we planned to "govern". I didn't see the comment until a few weeks later. It took everything I had not to respond and say "we banned everyone with a penis who wasn't staff than first day, so if you are still here...." Lmaoooo Y'all were so dramatic and nothing has changed.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so if you are still here....
i don't go in the salon

have no idea why y'all can't stay out of the barber shop strip club etc.....

not only do u demand entry but u eventually try to change the culture

to make it more pussified so u feel comfortable lounging around and fuckin up our fun

take the shoes off and get back in the kitchen where u belong

Last edited:

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't normally cuss in day to day conversation, and I don't know if I give people a weird look or something, but I'm always a bit surprised when people use foul language in mixed company who are new acquaintances. I don't know if it's that or something else, but something causes men to apologize for cussing in front of me and they try to shield me from dirty jokes and stuff. That used to piss my sister and one of my friends all the way off. "Why are you apologizing to her?" :lol:

I'd love for someone to ask me about a BGOL shirt so I can say "I don't know, it's not mine. Can you explain it to me?"
Takes a sistah to keep it real sometimes.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
i don't go in the salon

have no idea why y'all can't stay out of the barber shop strip club etc.....

not only do u demand entry but u eventually try to change the culture to make it more pussified so u feel comfortable lounging around and fuckin up our fun

take the shoes off and get back in the kitchen where u belong

Sorry, babe. That ship has sailed. Not only am I allowed out of the kitchen, I've been given permission to wear shoes, too. :yes: This seems like a sore subject for you, so I'll stop joking with you now.

:zipit:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Not a bad idea....

@HNIC
And not that burlap material you did the other shirts with. I can hook you up with Bella soft shirts for like $6-$7 My last one damn near cut me after a wash or two....

Ill rock with you but you gotta have better quality....
I've been using Gildan Heavy 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Those shirt have a heavy feel that people like, makes people feel they are getting something for their money

I haven't got many complaints :dunno:
I'm not familiar with Bella Canvas, I'll look into it.

HNIC

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
[QUOTE="One guy wanted to know how we planned to "govern".[/QUOTE]

You may be referring to me??? If not, excuse me. If so, is it not a fair/decent question???

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
[QUOTE="One guy wanted to know how we planned to "govern".

You may be referring to me??? If not, excuse me. If so, is it not a fair/decent question???

It may have been you. I'd have to go back and look. You weren't rude or anything, I just thought it was a silly question. Absolutely nothing has changed. People just feel put upon.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been using Gildan Heavy 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Those shirt have a heavy feel that people like, makes people feel they are getting something for their money

I haven't got many complaints :dunno:
I'm not familiar with Bella Canvas, I'll look into it.

HNIC

Im not into necessarily tee shirt selling but I will tell you the 100% cottons are almost all trash. The blends last way longer are softer and only cost 1-$3 more more even at wholesale. The Gildens you mention are the joints they give away everywhere and after 3 washes the turn into sand paper. I know you have some old ones that you rock, you cant tell me they feel good lol.

No complaints but Im close to positive that people are getting one and done, and its not like they really rocking them. I never complained just cause Im gonna support off the rip, only got to wear it a couple of times where it was presentable, its a throw around shirt now.

the Bellas are gonna be soft and I use them for promotional things but 80% of the time people are like damn I love this shirt I need to get another one, my girls sleeps in this joint. Its cut more modern and stretchy too. Women and men can rock them. now for the brothers that are like 5x I would say yea stay with them box type joints but you want a tee that brothers can really enjoy wearing is what Im thinking.

Let me know if you need a link up for it.

Actually they are always on sale and I get them at like $3.50 -$4.50 a pop.

Its

C3001 is the model if you already have a supplier.
  • 4.2 oz, 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
    • Ash & Prism colors 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/1% polyester
    • Athletic Heather 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester
    • All other Heather CVC colors 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester
    • Black Heather CVC 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester
  • 32 singles
  • Taped shoulders
  • Side-seamed
  • Retail fit
  • Unisex sizing
  • Tear-away label

Last edited:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Im not into necessarily tee shirt selling but I will tell you the 100% cottons are almost all trash. The blends last way longer are softer and only cost 1-$3 more more even at wholesale. The Gildens you mention are the joints they give away everywhere and after 3 washes the turn into sand paper. I know you have some old ones that you rock, you cant tell me they feel good lol.

No complaints but Im close to positive that people are getting one and done, and its not like they really rocking them. I never complained just cause Im gonna support off the rip, only got to wear it a couple of times where it was presentable, its a throw around shirt now.

the Bellas are gonna be soft and I use them for promotional things but 80% of the time people are like damn I love this shirt I need to get another one, my girls sleeps in this joint. Its cut more modern and stretchy too. Women and men can rock them. now for the brothers that are like 5x I would say yea stay with them box type joints but you want a tee that brothers can really enjoy wearing is what Im thinking.

Let me know if you need a link up for it.

Actually they are always on sale and I get them at like $3.50 -$4.50 a pop.

Its

C3001 is the model if you already have a supplier.
  • 4.2 oz, 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
    • Ash & Prism colors 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/1% polyester
    • Athletic Heather 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester
    • All other Heather CVC colors 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester
    • Black Heather CVC 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester
  • 32 singles
  • Taped shoulders
  • Side-seamed
  • Retail fit
  • Unisex sizing
  • Tear-away label
I'm not here to argue, I just said I have never used the brand you suggested and only had 1-2 complaints about what I am using. Maybe the shirts are trash and folks just didn't want to tell me.

HNIC

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not here to argue, I just said I have never used the brand you suggested and only had 1-2 complaints about what I am using. Maybe the shirts are trash and folks just didn't want to tell me.

HNIC
Relax G

Nobody arguing with you, you asked about the idea and being that I bought one and would buy another I gave my opinion.

Get your panties out ya ass man. I’m trying to help you generate more income and SUPPORT you as I have been with no complaint for years. Chill man lol

Edit: Had to add Lol so you don’t ban me smh

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Relax G

Nobody arguing with you, you asked about the idea and being that I bought one and would buy another I gave my opinion.

Get your panties out ya ass man. I’m trying to help you generate more income and SUPPORT you as I have been with no complaint for years. Chill man lol

Edit: Had to add Lol so you don’t ban me smh
Why I got to have on panties man. :hmm:

We good BronxBomber, I'm just stating fact, I never heard of the brand. I'm going to check it out. I use to use Jerzees Tees when I first started, then went with the Gildans because that's what a lot of folks are using. I'm not trying to pump up that brand, it just happens to be the brand I use.

Also I would never ban you, we are just talking

HNIC :shades:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I vote for something cryptic that only members will understand. I don't want to be wearing something someone can google and get in my bidness. Kinda like how only kappas know what phi nu pi means.