What about a basic "BGOL" shirt?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here you go hating again smh. It's in your DNA though so it does not suprise me. I haven't sold lemonade since I was in grade 5 during the summer with some my schoolmates. We had alot of fun back then. I remember this old lady use to always give us lollipops when she would buy lemonade from us. She was a nice lady.

lol,

u are not a very good troll but you are highly entertaining..

you toned down a lot, but unfortunately you will never live down the drake is my cousin thingy..

there is no way anyone could take you seriously after that....

just be who you are... a chunkly bi racial dude, that just wants to be liked..

all that fake flossing will only make the wolves get blood thirsty and come at you hard...

not me though I just find you amusing, like a barrel of albino monkeys..

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol,

u are not a very good troll but you are highly entertaining..

you toned down a lot, but unfortunately you will never live down the drake is my cousin thingy..

there is no way anyone could take you seriously after that....

just be who you are... a chunkly bi racial dude, that just wants to be liked..

all that fake flossing will only make the wolves get blood thirsty and come at you hard...

not me though I just find you amusing, like a barrel of albino monkeys..
It's funny how you dudes act like you know people on here personally and act like you know people on here personal lives. I find that very amusing.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make that mofo coded...cryptic as hell! That way, we can put all kindsa ish on it..

Just a thought..

Xjvnwobgolmbseikcau122
Tr7;-wha1efcfxyqg1s7ru73
ock471fev$qn81dnb(2?sp9

A good quality shirt..different colors and what appears to be random letters and characters
on several lines...to those not on the board. If you look close, there's Shout outs to bgol
-whale fcf quaid...you could do all kinda stuff with it..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make that mofo coded...cryptic as hell! That way, we can put all kindsa ish on it..

Just a thought..

Xjvnwobgolmbseikcau122
Tr7;-wha1efcfxyqg1s7ru73
ock471fev$qn81dnb(2?sp9

A good quality shirt..different colors and what appears to be random letters and characters
on several lines...to those not on the board. If you look close, there's Shout outs to bgol
-whale fcf quaid...you could do all kinda stuff with it..

exactly I was thinkin a logo that just members could decipher at a glance...

something coded is dope, not too coded because I dont want random people coming up to me askin me shit..

I already get enough attention as it is, people tryin to fiqure out who I am...

and will look for any reason to approach me and start interviewing..

Im feelin the coded idea, just not too cryptic..

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
A design with the BGOL logo and a pic of Colin would be something I’d buy for the cause.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
HNI&C, I like this kind of thinking, but you're probably not going to make money off one shirt a year. If you're really sincere about ways to increase your income with bgol, it's time for you to bring in some partners, or at least consultants. There's a number of entrepreneurial, business-minded dudes just on this board that have the creativity and expertise to increase traffic and revenue. Selling a t-shirt is just a bake sale type idea.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You suckas really want this shit to be some kind of club :hmm:

While we're at it, lets make our own dance up too. So when we see niggas with the shirt on we can greet each other

chbeeb-poppin.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

While we're at it, lets make our own dance up too. So when we see niggas with the shirt on we can greet each other

chbeeb-poppin.gif

LOL

bgol aint a club its a syndicate....

we uphold the sexy

female physique, and fight against the war on sexual abnormalcy...

but like wutang

we for the children..

we takin over the world

one post at a time..:lol:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

chbeeb-poppin.gif

You weren’t given the secret shake. Figures

Quaid as the mascot works.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

chbeeb-poppin.gif
Some of us have done bizzness with each other, shared ideas, given advice behind the scenes.. U'll be surprised how much goes on behind the scenes.. Some people real life circles aren't into the same bizzness their in or trying to get in so a person who mite have knowledge of that genre of bizzness they trying to leap in could help them in their endeavor.. Well bgol has a lot of dudes that are into diff shit

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll design something. Give me a few. I like the idea that @tallblacknyc has with the BG then OL underneath like the I❤️NY.

I'll add a Q barcode on it so if a chick wanted to scan it, would link to the site from their phone.
B icon is orange, g icon is green, l icon is gray, there is no o color so you gonna have to come up with it maybe red

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
B icon is orange, g icon is green, l icon is gray, there is no o color so you gonna have to come up with it maybe red
Why all those colors? I was just thinking white letters on a black tee. So it's just discreet with a QR barcode.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why all those colors? I was just thinking white letters on a black tee. So it's just discreet with a QR barcode.
Oh cause all those letters are the color icon you see on each train... If you click on each letter you see how the blind logo looks, g line, and o line logo looks

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Oh cause all those letters are the color icon you see on each train... If you click on each letter you see how the blind logo looks, g line, and o line logo looks
Wasn't thinking NYC Subway, gotta think BGOL members are worldwide. So was just trying to keep it simple

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wasn't thinking NYC Subway, gotta think BGOL members are worldwide. So was just trying to keep it simple
I'm Jus's saying its a catchy shirt with the 4 letters with diff icon colors in a all black t-shirt.. Its simple but effective

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I'd wear a BGOL shirt - I enjoy my anonymity on here these days.

Some of the older cats who aren't around much anymore have seen "the real me," but I enjoy being a mystery and I'd like to keep it that way lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't know if I'd wear a BGOL shirt - I enjoy my anonymity on here these days.

Some of the older cats who aren't around much anymore have seen "the real me," but I enjoy being a mystery and I'd like to keep it that way lol

You can wear it. If someone approaches you, tell them it's your boyfriends shirt you just threw on to make a quick run. Then tell them you don't know what it means, but you will ask him or Google it. Then see if they at least have the shame to look busted, thinking they approached you because they figured you be down for anything, and may have blown up your man's spot.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
You can wear it. If someone approaches you, tell them it's your boyfriends shirt you just threw on to make a quick run. Then tell them you don't know what it means, but you will ask him or Google it. Then see if they at least have the shame to look busted, thinking they approached you because they figured you be down for anything, and may have blown up your man's spot.

:lol:That could work...unless that someone knows me and my man, for real, outside of BGOL. I've encountered people I know, in real life, on this site before...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
:lol:That could work...unless that someone knows me and my man, for real, outside of BGOL. I've encountered people I know, in real life, on this site before...

I don't normally cuss in day to day conversation, and I don't know if I give people a weird look or something, but I'm always a bit surprised when people use foul language in mixed company who are new acquaintances. I don't know if it's that or something else, but something causes men to apologize for cussing in front of me and they try to shield me from dirty jokes and stuff. That used to piss my sister and one of my friends all the way off. "Why are you apologizing to her?" :lol:

I'd love for someone to ask me about a BGOL shirt so I can say "I don't know, it's not mine. Can you explain it to me?"

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is what I came up with...

W7jiFfyc_o.jpg

sPFcGXCa_o.jpg

Nice. I had actually envisioned something like the second one, but with Black Girl On Line in a smaller font running the length of the larger letters.

The first one on the back with a BGOL icon on the front left or right would be cute, too.