What about a basic "BGOL" shirt?

What do you think?

• Total voters

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Man, can you do a basic "BGOL" shirt? I will buy that shit now if you do.

What are you looking for in a basic BGOL t-shirt, maybe I can get some ideas from the board.

Thanks - HNIC

Subtle. Low key. Just the letters, not enough for anyone who doesn't know to have a clue but enough for anyone who does know to know what's up.

@kesq hit me up this past November about doing a basic BGOL T-shirt and I thought it was a good idea. I have excerpts of our conversation listed above.

If anyone can help me with a design or recommend someone, hit me up via PM

I was thinking we can do a 2017 BGOL Tee, then do a new Tee every year. Next year for example we do a 2018 Tee.

What do you think?

If I get a good design that enough people like, I'm going to go ahead and print some up in all sizes and see what happens.

HNIC

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@kesq hit me up this past November about doing a basic BGOL T-shirt and I thought it was a good idea. I have excerpts of our conversation listed above.

If anyone can help me with a design or recommend someone, hit me up via PM

I was thinking we can do a 2017 BGOL Tee, then do a new Tee every year. Next year for example we do a 2018 Tee.

What do you think?

If I get a good design that enough people like, I'm going to go ahead and print some up in all sizes and see what happens.

HNIC

Bad idea, once someone sees the shirt....

WHAT’S YOUR USERNAME!!!????
giphy-90.gif

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad idea.

It wouldn't fit in my wardrobe style anyway. I mostly wear business attire suits, slacks and wing tip shoes so tee-shirts are beneath my style.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Wasn't there a thread about this? Something about what should go on the shirt? I think "Minus Whale" was popular.

PS - you don't have to tell anybody, if somebody asks your SN you can just say: "huh? my _______ gave me this shirt."

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BG
OL

In NYC subway colors for each letter

With the caption minus whale written on it... The shirt got to be all black though

Not a bad idea....

@HNIC
And not that burlap material you did the other shirts with. I can hook you up with Bella soft shirts for like $6-$7 My last one damn near cut me after a wash or two....

Ill rock with you but you gotta have better quality....

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
BG
OL

In NYC subway colors for each letter

With the caption minus whale written on it... The shirt got to be all black though
Can we get one with the Washington, DC flag with BGOL at the bottom and the colors for the flag and letters be red, black, and green?
61_Fl39d8dt_L_UX385.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL

Bold & Capitalized, center chest, 12" x 18"

Black letters on white tee &
White letters on black tee

Nothing else

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but like a small bgol logo on the front upper left side..

and on the back put...

beware of the ock with a silhouette of a wolf

underneath...

shirts should be a hundred percent cotton, no cotton blend bullshit..

and if anyone comes up to me and asks me, if Im on bgol,

Im telling you now, Im smackin the shit out of you.....

like bernie mack walkin off a train...

just jokes.. Im the coolest muthafucka you will ever meet in your life..

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL he wears slacks and wingtips to his lemonade stand.....
Here you go hating again smh. It's in your DNA though so it does not suprise me. I haven't sold lemonade since I was in grade 5 during the summer with some my schoolmates. We had alot of fun back then. I remember this old lady use to always give us lollipops when she would buy lemonade from us. She was a nice lady.