Roll Call for female members of the board only, even lurkers.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
No need to post a confirmation pic. That's not what this is about.

I just want to know how many women, besides myself, visit BGOL. Kind of a virtual hand raise stating you're a female.

There is supposedly 30K+ members here and I have a strong suspicion that the number of women may suprise the men.

Location details would be nice but not necessary and I know better than to ask how old y'all are. If you care to share that's good too.

Anywho, everyone pretty much knows I'm Femme in ATL, GA. And no reason to lie about being 35.

Come on ladies!

Manbot26

Star
Registered
You might have some difficulties as there are true people who actually practice what bigirl preaches and don't want to be identified...

OneB4Two_Not2B4One

Potential Star
Registered
292bv9u.gif

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
No need to post a confirmation pic. That's not what this is about.

I just want to know how many women, besides myself, visit BGOL. Kind of a virtual hand raise stating you're a female.

There is supposedly 30K+ members here and I have a strong suspicion that the number of women may suprise the men.

Location details would be nice but not necessary and I know better than to ask how old y'all are. If you care to share that's good too.

Anywho, everyone pretty much knows I'm Femme in ATL, GA. And no reason to lie about being 35.

Come on ladies!
:yes::yes::yes::cool: My type of post!!:cool:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Well you can't really blame them.

No you can't. BGOL is a hostile enviroment and we already know that as soon as they come out of lurking their pm box will be filled to capacity with crass messages,and e-threaths from the homo members of the board.

phillyphilly

Star
Registered
femmenoire-

Maybe you should petition the Mods and admin to open a separate section of the forum for females...

Just my 2 cents

GDFOLKS

wannabe star
Registered
No you can't. BGOL is a hostile enviroment and we already know that as soon as they come out of lurking their pm box will be filled to capacity with crass messages,and e-threaths from the homo members of the board.
its not the block..you can log of anytime bro.

TaylrMayd

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::smh:

BTW,

Cleopatra J...every time I see that avatar I laugh at that shit...

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas I think they will start asking us for pics in exchange so unless some of yall are game we probably should chill with the request. Just my .02